My friend's soon-to-be girlfriend

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Alright, so my friend is somewhat unattractive. Won't call him an uggo, but he's not your typical good looking guy. Nonetheless, the lucky bastard is gonna get some preteen pussy because apparently some freshman likes him.

The gal is your typical popular, fobby asian girl. Flat on both sides but with a genuine charisma, after all that's what counts right? She has a nice face and seems overall like a 'chill girl.' Well, this chick likes my friend and he likes her but was too big of a wuss to ask her out and stuff.

So she deployed this stratagem on him. Now, she told one of her guy friends to tell my friend that he likes her.

So the dude was like, "Yo man, if you don't ask her out, i'm going too ight?"

My friend was like, "w.e, go ahead."

:facepalm: I know he's a dumbass but in the end it was so blatant that it was all a setup because she left a comment on his facebook "thanking him" and shit.

My friend ended up asking the chick out and they're gonna meet on Sunday. I wonder what he's going to do. He's probably going to act like a dopehead and do something cheesy. He's the type of dude that's really talkative via AIM, but pussies out IRL.

:cool::thumbsup:
Here's a bonus:

I'm driving cruising...

Oh yeah, include some recommendations for his date. He's not into rape so meh.

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Smoke weed, take a couple shots of whiskey, then play mario kart.

He'll be slammin into her guts in no time :D
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Invite her over to his house.

play that song ^^^ posted above

and have a dance fest,.
    party and party....
    party and party
    and....Fun fun fun
  • edited March 2011
    My only recommendation is to not fuck it up and act like a retard. If he's too much of a pussy to initiate it all in the first place then it's a little worrying. Other than that, slam her :D

How old is she anyway?
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    tell him to take some phamazepam b4 he goes out with her..... his confidence will go through the roof :P maybe like a 3mg dose
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    this friend is you. you like her cuz she has azn eyes like taylor swift right?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    My only recommendation is to not fuck it up and act like a retard. If he's too much of a pussy to initiate it all in the first place then it's a little worrying. Other than that, slam her :D

How old is she anyway?

15 tops.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Nonetheless, the lucky bastard is gonna get some preteen pussy because apparently some freshman likes him.

Is this something to be proud of???? That's fucking gross and illegal.
    edited March 2011
    Is this something to be proud of???? That's fucking gross and illegal.

:rolleyes:

You're trolling right? Didn't know you amkonfags were this soft.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would never troll, its against my religion.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Tell him to man up
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I'm not so sure a 15 year old asian chick is going to put out very easily. Unless she's one of those slutty rebellious asians, but most of my asian friends back in high school were ruled by their parents. Have him take her out for bubble tea or some shit, where they can get to know each other. I obviously don't know the chick, but I doubt he'll be banging her any time soon.
    edited March 2011
    busx wrote: »
    I'm not so sure a 15 year old asian chick is going to put out very easily. Unless she's one of those slutty rebellious asians, but most of my asian friends back in high school were ruled by their parents. Have him take her out for bubble tea or some shit, where they can get to know each other. I obviously don't know the chick, but I doubt he'll be banging her any time soon.
    Well from what I can tell, she's your ordinary outgoing gook. The male to female ratio [8:1] doesn't help the situation but yeah, I agree with the bolded.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    How old are you dys, 16?
    edited March 2011
    no im 13 but i can tiye really good.