Traffic Usage Totse.info

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    I wonder where the massive influx of HTTP data came from. That's a fairly large jump to just happen in 30 days. That's literally a ten-fold increase and I don't see how that could have happened, would have been noticeable.

I wish I could make more use out of the email service provided but I would hate to just use it as a junk filter. Already have 3 all linked up in my Windows LIVE. Doesn't help I don't remember the login info lol.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    It means something is requesting a lot of pages and os alot of data is being sent. It is pronably the fbi, or some one has made some software to capture all of the posts out of the forum or some such thing.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    The increase makes sense since we're slowly climbing up and thanks to reddit we do see spikes. Feb 2011 had lots of hits from reddit. Plus, we have a CMS and more content each month.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    We're going to pass February too. It's only the 18th
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    It means something is requesting a lot of pages and os alot of data is being sent. It is pronably the fbi, or some one has made some software to capture all of the posts out of the forum or some such thing.

I doubt that the FBI has anything but a passing interest in this site.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    We're going to pass February too. It's only the 18th

That's good news then because according to this: http://siteanalytics.compete.com/totse.info/ February was our most active month so far.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited March 2011
    Its not a 10 fold increase when it was only calculating for a few days of that month.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for posting this Dfg, I love seeing stats and getting a chance to actually see where the site is going. It's great to actually be able to visually see an output of information which works alongside all the effort which we're putting in here, and clearly it's not all for a lost cause! Good shit :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    and yet i don't see more than 1 or 2 new users...