Must Stop Pizza Joints.

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited March 2011 in Life
We all know a pizza joint or a small chain of Pizza joints that might be regional or even within a certain area of a state that are simply the best in the area and unlike pizza anywhere else.

ITT we reveal those hidden pizza treasures to one another.

I don't know how many of you live in the greater Detroit Ann Arbor, MI area but I recently visited a cousin in that region. They have a chain around there called Jet's Pizza. This is true Detroit style pizza so if you like a thick crust with plenty of sauce, thick cheese, and generous toppings this is your pie. If you are ever in the area they serve you would do well to try them out.

jets_pizza.jpg

Now if it is the Chicago area you fins yourself in the pizza you must have comes from Giordano's Pizza. This is to Chicago style pizza what John Wayne was to western movies, the archetype. This pie must weigh at least 10 Lbs. It has a crust on the bottom, one on the top, and about 2 1/2 inches of toppings, cheese, and sauce stuffed in between. I was in the greater Chicago area for two weeks last summer and ate there 3 times. Don't miss this one if you are in the area.

Giordano.png

Comments