Bigfoot once again shows his magical power to make film grainy

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I guess they weren't impressed by their cemetery footage so they decided to shoot this shit. But hey! Who am I to say, maybe it is real. :eek:

The vid made me lol. :D

Bigfoot spotted in North Carolina, if you can believe it

032311-Bigfoot.JPG

This morning, we got an email from a man who said he shot some video of Bigfoot in Rutherford County. I, acting in my role as a responsible journalist, couldn’t not call him.

The guy, a disabled Vietnam-era veteran from Fallston named Thomas Byers, told me Bigfoot crossed the road right in front of him. Byers and his friend Carolyn were driving to a cemetery to shoot some video when they saw something climbing up a road bank. Byers stopped the truck and got out the camera. Bigfoot looked at him. He threw up his hands and snarled. Then he took off into the brush.

Byers got four seconds of video. Blurry, dark video. He saw Bigfoot for a minute. Tops. The Sasquatch was around seven feet tall, 300 pounds, with yellow teeth. It left behind six-toed footprints. It gave off the stench of decay, and it also had something that’s not found on most gorilla costumes. “It was very clear to both of us that it was a male,” Byers said, fumbling around for the most polite words. “I mean, you could see, I don’t want to say, trying to think, uh, you could see its private parts.”
http://www.wcnc.com/home/Bigfoot-spotted-in-North-Carolina-if-you-can-believe-it-118533944.html

Comments