English Defence League retard

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Check this...:facepalm:
The English Defence League (EDL) is a far-right street protest movement which opposes what it sees as the spread of Islamism, Sharia law and Islamic extremism in England. The EDL uses street-based marches against what it labels as Muslim extremism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    The only thing I agree with is protesting against groups of muslims who are shouting abuse at returning soldiers, we should flog/whip in public extremist Muslims who demand Sharia law in the UK, since they would do the same if we protested in their country.

The ignorant worms really do not deserve to exist, I don't believe our pathetic government freed the god damn lockerbie bomber.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    Muslamic law?
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, you know Muslamic law, and rape gangs.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    The rape gangs exist, so do the gangs of asians that groom young white girls into prostitution. Anyone that denies this fact is ill informed. However, the mans argument was let down by his lack of intelligence. It is the over reliance in such demonstrations to get numbers up with people like this - people with mince for brains - that makes English Nationalism taboo to the general population.

After all, who would want to be affilitated to one such as him?
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    It is an issue. But that's what you get for having a major base of operations in Luton. Maybe the increased media coverage of late will draw more intelligent leadership to the movement. I doubt it though.