School bombing?

BoxBox Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
How would a student go on about committing such thing on graduation?

Given that he has the school's blueprints and access to in and out the building at all time.

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ask Obama.

Edit: I mean Osama.

Bush.
  • edited March 2011
    What are the goals of the bombing? Would the student be looking to injure people, cause structural damage, or just make a loud boom?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    The student would be seeking media attention by killing a couple of hundreds. Roughly 200 graduates and 300 parents.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    The student would be seeking media attention by killing a couple of hundreds. Roughly 200 graduates and 300 parents.

Including Himself?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    STFU op you don't have the balls to bomb anything.
    Excuse me?
    Including Himself?

No.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    STFU op you don't have the balls to bomb anything.

No one here does or would.
  • edited March 2011
    Well, you'd obviously be aiming to injure everyone taking part in the graduation so you'd have to have access to the area which it's going to be at. Will it be outdoors or in a hall of some kind? Inside would be much more effective, and would be easier to place explosives. You could take out some major structural supports and collapse the roof in on every single person in the room...
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    The said ceremony would hypothetically take place in a hanger of some sort with cessnas hanging on the roof. How would such person go on about placing these explosives and how would he manage to make/buy them?
  • edited March 2011
    So then why make a thread about shit you'll never do. This is why bad ideas was always the most retarded part of totse and zoklet.

Why not post something which contributes instead of flaming the guy? At least he's attempting to bring in some discussion. Besides, we all know this section is hypothetical in nature, so why does it matter to you if OP would ever do it or not?

Or are you... butthurt? ;)
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Explosives aren't very useful for killing groups of people unless you have exceedingly large amounts. The blast pressure drops off too rapidly as distance from the charge increases, and the bodies nearest the explosion tend to shield the others from shrapnel. I wouldn't even bother using them to attempt mass homicide. You'd be better off flooding the room with a gas that causes pulmonary edema, such as hydrogen cyanide.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    hello. FBI i had nothing to do with this.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    ORLY?
    oklahoma-city-bombing-4.jpg

McVeigh used 7000 pounds of ANFO/ANNM and only managed to kill 168 people. Properly applied, you could take out twice that with a pound of potassium ferrocyanide and a liter of hydrochloric acid.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited March 2011
    People who do this type of thing don't come to the internet to figure out how to carry it out. OP, don't fuck with explosives, you should love your limbs.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    People who do this type of thing don't come to the internet to figure out how to carry it out. OP, don't fuck with explosives, you should love your limbs.

Excuse me, I have no intentions of acting out anything said, ITT.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    He wont. Like most of the morons in bad ideas he will talk about it but in reality has no intent of doing it.

Someone's a bit butthurt someone wouldn't kill 500 people with explosives. :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2011
    bunghola wrote: »
    look up one of those ied making websites and make a bomb maybe 10x stronger than a normal ied and voila you blow up the whole building

We have a guide on our CMS which explains exactly how to make an IED :thumbsup: No need to go crawling around the web when we've got a perfect guide right here :D I'm not sure how powerful it would be though as I'm definitely not an explosives expert, although I'm sure it would be capable of doing substantial damage.