Longest Piss

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
One day when I was in the third grade I was excused from class to use the bathroom. I had to pee really badly and spent a good five minutes at the urinal. The teacher sent another student in after me to make sure I was okay/not skipping class. That was my longest recorded pee to date. What is yours?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I can't remember the time exactly, but I know it was a good 3 minutes. When I was bored, I used to stand there and see how long I could piss for. 3 minutes is quite a long time as far as pissing consistently is concerned, and you need a lot of liquid inside of you in order to keep it going.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Has to be when I went to Germany. Drank 6 litres of beer and couldn't walk because my bladder was that full. Was dragged into McDonalds and stood in a cubicle, pissing for a good 2 minutes (was listening to a song at the time so had a sense of time). Mad.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    One time when I had the flu and drank a crapload of liquids. When I woke up, and took a long, slow piss. It was probably almost two minutes and it was a really dark amber color.
  • YWIWMYWIWM Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    I recall mine being over 2 minutes. I had just finished gulping down two gatorades after a mile run and my bladder felt as if it was going to explode. As soon as I unzipped, I felt a leak then, whoooshhhh. It was such a solid stream of piss, no turbulence. My foreskin acted as a convergent duct decreasing velocity.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    man, i've had some long ass pisses in my time, never timed them though, a lot are when i don't want to leave the bar stool until its inevitable. one time i had a one minute piss or so with a boner, hunched over the toilet, no fuckin good.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Pissing with a boner sucks terribly. I've done this a few times and it is no fun at all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Mine wasn't a stream more like a trickle. The longest would be around 1+ minute.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Pissing with a boner sucks terribly. I've done this a few times and it is no fun at all.

I remember seeing an MSPaint drawing of how people piss with boners. Gir;s think it's fun being guys? Well not with that problem :(
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    Longest for me must be a couple of minutes...usually when I've had a few beers and held it in until the last moment.

it's a lovely feeling of relief though when you are dying for a piss and you finally get to let it out :)
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    When I was on LSD I had a piss that felt like it was taking around 5 minutes.
    I started saying to myself that this piss is taking the piss, and thought I was really funny.
    In reality I'm sure it was still at least 2-3 minutes.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
    They always happen when I'm drunk as fuck.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    Usually when I have to piss real bad and go to the washroom my penis swells alot. It's like the pressure is too great and my shaft seems to expand at the tip. It might be the case of the phimosis (see following picture for what I am talking about) but not really sure of the cause of this. It does not hurt to piss in any way so I will not take this seriously as of now.

Phimosis_Penis.jpg
  • bra1234bra1234 New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    In the hospital after getting a couple of liters of fluid pumped in me, at least three and half minutes non stop
  • edited March 2011
    Few minutes, didn't time it, but I hadn't pissed for most of the day. Felt like I was standing there forever, and I stood there about a minute longer then had a followup of normal duration.

Pissing after fapping is even worse, I get horizontal streams giant vertical drips.