Who Wears Hats? (sometimes)

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Life
Are they more fashionable than these? :eek:

QAuHV.jpg

Comments

• edited February 2011
    The population in wackyland continues to grow, these photo's are obviously from the summer hat festival. I love them all, especially the one that uses bread, or maybe its plantains.
  • edited February 2011
    A few (if not all) of these are from the recent Egyptian protests. Helmets are scarce, but people over there are beating the shit out of each other. Some people are just hardcore punching people in the head, some are wailing on people with sticks/batons.

:hai: Looking silly beats getting punched in the head repeatedly :hai:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I love hats. I have a beanie I always wear, and then comes the military ones. As for Egypt hats, I'd lol if they took off at Festivals this year. Fucking hipsters.
  • edited February 2011
    LOL, that basket hat was the best one. I often wear my beanie hat, but only when it's super cold outside. I'm not really a hatfag unless it's really necessary.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    When at work, Rolf wears headwear when required, but no, they not be as stylish as the examples of stylish headwear thou provided.

Rolf used to often wear said maroon beret, but said berets are now bad, for they hurt the skin of said wearer, unless thou happens to be said supergrunt, then said wearer be resistant to both sun and radiation, states Rolf.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Beanies for teh winrar when it's cold. :thumbsup:
  • edited February 2011
    Vineman wrote: »
    A few (if not all) of these are from the recent Egyptian protests. Helmets are scarce, but people over there are beating the shit out of each other. Some people are just hardcore punching people in the head, some are wailing on people with sticks/batons.

For some reason this makes it all seem perfectly reasonable, no sarcasm, wait, that just made me seem more sarcastic.
    edited February 2011
    Vineman wrote: »

Hahaha That would make the opposition ROFL! Good move! :D
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    Bucket hats are my preferred.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    LOL at the guy with the laundry basket on his head. If it comes down to wearing a silly hat or getting my head bashed in I'd choose the former.

I wear hats often. Usually one of my many fedoras or a Beanie. I also have a driving hat and a modern conductors hat.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    I never wear hats. Although I did wear the laundry basket sometimes as a kid :o
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Although I did wear the laundry basket sometimes as a kid :o
    Didn't we all. :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck hats. My hair is too nice. For those bitches. :mad:
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah I wear beanies a fair bit and straw/cowboy kinda hats in the summer, and no I'm not fashionable at all so yeah
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Fuck hats. My hair is too nice. For those bitches. :mad:

i would agree that hats are generally for people with shitty hair or dont bother with it.

And the dude with the cardboard box sort of reminds me of a comedic version of solid snake
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I wear my Cleveland Indians cap when I can't find my comb.
  • edited February 2011
    Everybody is throwing fucking rocks over there right now.

I saw a clip on the news of these two guys standing overlooking a crowd, just randomly chucking rocks into it. You have to put something on your head or you'll get a fuckin' cracked skull.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah, almost always wear a hat. til my mullet gets long enough.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Beanies for teh winrar when it's cold. :thumbsup:

Used to be a fan. Then I got my ushanka. And not one of those plaid hipster ones. Legit Russian military surplus. Don't care if it's fashionable or not. Fucker is warm. Function over form.

I used to wear messenger style hats. My wardrobe "matured" a bit, and hats no longer go well with it.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited February 2011
    I only wear my workers hardhat.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    I currently wear a simple black Trilby (a short brimmed fedora basically) hat my girlfriend got for me a couple of months ago.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wear a fedora all the time, but iv discovered the mystical tin foil hat. As only tin foil hats will protect you from the aliens Man. Also the man, man.
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    I wear a fedora all the time, but iv discovered the mystical tin foil hat. As only tin foil hats will protect you from the aliens Man. Also the man, man.

Not to mention the foil hats ability to thwart ELF waves.
    edited February 2011
    Not to mention the foil hats ability to thwart ELF waves.
    Works against government mind infiltration as well. Merely a proxy for teh for the mind.
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Works against government mind infiltration as well. Merely a proxy for teh for the mind.

Not to mention how stylish and practical they can be.

tfbeaniecap.jpgtfcap.jpgtfrainbow1.jpg
    tfhatbike.jpgtfhc.jpgtfhat2.jpg
    tftiara.jpgtfchefhat.jpgtin_foil.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Not to mention how stylish and practical they can be.

tin_foil.jpg

Haha! I like that shit...:D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    My foil hat isnt as stylish for the new wave conspiracy theorists. its the good old fashioned foil with a gradual slope to a fine point aprox. 12 inches tall.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    My foil hat isnt as stylish for the new wave conspiracy theorists. its the good old fashioned foil with a gradual slope to a fine point aprox. 12 inches tall.

It's called a Dunce Hat.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    The only hat I wear is my fitted detriot tigers hat, I've had it for about 3 years pretty good hat, still in great condition.
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    only when necessary for warmth - fk the hat for style
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like fedoras and driving caps.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like fedoras and driving caps.

lol taxi driver. still wear hats all the time, unless i'm showin my luxurious ass hair. bitches touch it and be like "OMG its SOOO soft!"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    When I wear head gear, it is mostly like this
    british-pith-helmet-786176.jpg
    barbour_crieff_tweed_cap_large.jpg
    cricket-hat-wide-brim-2.jpg
    beanie-hat-clipped.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    I've got a black bowler....