Mom presents 'virgin' daughter to husband

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Lying daughter or fucked up mother?
What do you reckon?
HONG KONG - A mother sent her 17-year-old daughter for a hymen-repair operation before arranging for her husband to rape the girl, reported Hong Kong Chinese daily Ming Pao.
She also allegedly asked the girl to pose nude for the 37-year-old man.
The teenager said this in a court hearing in Hong Kong after rape charges were filed against her stepfather.

She said her parents had divorced when she was seven years old, after which her mother married the accused.
When she was 16, she said her 39-year old mother persuaded her to have sex with her stepfather.
"My mother wanted to fulfill his wish to bed a virgin, so she asked me to have sex with him but I was already not one, by then" she said.
She said when her mother found out, she forced her to get her hymen 'fixed' and threatened to cut off her fingers if she refused.
The girl eventually agreed to undergo the surgery in May last year.
After that, her mother planned a family holiday to Cheung Chau, with the aim of getting her husband to have sex with the girl.
The man, however, could not wait and raped the teenager at their home.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20110123-259798.html

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    WOW.

I didn't know you could get your hymen restored?

That's how that Jennifer chick probably sold her virginity for a mil.
  • edited January 2011
    You could probably throw in a stitch or two so she would bleed, but the "opal ring" would still be gone.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I don't know about you but imagining this scene in my fucked up mind was pretty intense :D.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I use to go out with a girl who's mother thought it was ok, her and her older sister strip for their stepfather. They'd ask for money off her & she'd tell them to ask him, they'd say no because he's a sick fuck and she'd say "If you need money, then you know what to do"
    She never slept with him but her sister did. (for money)
    This was one seriously fucked up family Y'all. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I use to go out with a girl who's mother thought it was ok, her and her older sister strip for their stepfather. They'd ask for money off her & she'd tell them to ask him, they'd say no because he's a sick fuck and she'd say "If you need money, then you know what to do"
    She never slept with him but her sister did. (for money)
    This was one seriously fucked up family Y'all. :(

Looks for that type of family here. DAMN YOU LUCKY BRAH!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Looks for that type of family here. DAMN YOU LUCKY BRAH!
    LOL! Not really bro. She was one seriously fucked up chick. Her & her sister ended up stripping for a living and her sister ended up a hooker in the end. When I met her she'd thrown in the occupation, but the attitude still remained. It was the most fucked up relationship I'd ever been in. :o
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    That is some seriously fucked up shit
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    LOL! Not really bro. She was one seriously fucked up chick. Her & her sister ended up stripping for a living and her sister ended up a hooker in the end. When I met her she'd thrown in the occupation, but the attitude still remained. It was the most fucked up relationship I'd ever been in. :o

I still say the whole situation sounds pretty win from where I sit. It's also kinda lulzy.
  • edited March 2011
    You can have your hymen fixed? :confused:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    You can have your hymen fixed? :confused:

Not if you have been fisted.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sick of these damn born again virgins nowadays. :mad:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    That's a pretty fucked up story. :(
    I don't think anyone would cry rape just because their stepdad didn't buy them a laptop though.