How Often do You Clean Your Arse?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
do you always wipe or sometimes do u forget??

Comments

• (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2011
    Wtf???

I always wipe my ass when I shit. I also clean my ass when I shower. I fucking hate it when my asscrack sweats like a swamp ass, hence I always keep it clean.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Everytime I shit, it gets cleaned.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    i always forget :o

One time i forgot and My gf wanted to give me a rim job.

Oh, i was nervous when she was working her way down there.

Finally after one lick around the cornhole and she pops up :angry:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I try to make sure my arsehole is clean after every shit. Sometimes this doesn't go according to plan. Once upon a times this girl and I were going to do 69. We had just started nit even a minute when she stops and says "there is something hanging from yohr butt!" It was a dingleberry! She had begged me to come over directly after work so I did. When I was at work I had taken a massive shit and thought I had wiped thoroughly but apparently not.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm: fukin LOl! ^ but yea when i shit i use lots of ass wipe , sometimes i clean it soo much i burn the skin or something that it stings to wipe it anymore.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Every time i take a shit
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    It never ceased to amaze me how many people don't clean their ass including the crack when they shower. Wiping isn't good enough. How do I know this? When people smell like shit even after they took a shower.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited April 2011
    i always forget :o

One time i forgot and My gf wanted to give me a rim job.

Oh, i was nervous when she was working her way down there.

Finally after one lick around the cornhole and she pops up :angry:

Gotta keep your bum bum clean for this reason. You never know who's gonna see it or lick it or put something in it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    I clean my ass every day when I shower, also I wipe 3 times every time i take a shit. It goes like this. Shower in morning, put suds of soap on my hand and I wipe in the crack as best as I can. Then I take the shower head and spray the crack full frontal with cheeks spread of course. And when I take a shit I usually do the old double flush trick. You shit, flush, wipe with TP, then flush again.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I clean my ass every day when I shower, also I wipe 3 times every time i take a shit. It goes like this. Shower in morning, put suds of soap on my hand and I wipe in the crack as best as I can. Then I take the shower head and spray the crack full frontal with cheeks spread of course. And when I take a shit I usually do the old double flush trick. You shit, flush, wipe with TP, then flush again.

i also take the shower head off and get right in there, but wtf you shower with soap?? not shower gel?
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    i also take the shower head off and get right in there, but wtf you shower with soap?? not shower gel?

Ya brah, has that moisture beads in it. And shower gel is too rough on my skin, unless I buy primo brand.
  • thecorporatemachinethecorporatemachine Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Doesnt everyone just wipe properly after each shit? Then just have a proper arse wash in the shower/bath. simples.
  • edited April 2011
    I do it almost every time I take a shower (Making sure to clean my hands throughly afterwards). I don't like the idea of shit residue being caked onto the outside of my ass all day.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    For every guy that has to clean their arse or cock...I refer you to the guide that is:

Watch it! :mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I use a douche.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Very often.

I hate how sometimes I OD on toilet paper and end up ripping some butt pubes.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited April 2011
    Everytime I take a shit and everytime I take a shower. How can people walk around knowing that they potentially have spots of feces hanging outta their ass?