What religion are you?

2»

Comments

• AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    If you turns on to see 3 yrs old little girl... then you can't be smart at all or maybe you can't get any better than to rape little babies!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Auroth wrote: »
    If you turns on to see 3 yrs old little girl... then you can't be smart at all or maybe you can't get any better than to rape little babies!

Do you care to back this up with science? I never knew that what turns me on is in any way relative to my IQ:rolleyes: BTW Satanism is nothing more than what LaVey used to get rich right?

He took Atheism and plain common sense then plagiarized Might is right. He then put on the "scary" name and imagery of Satanism too attract angsty youth. It's a scam bro.
  • edited December 2010

Lmfao, research the word "pedophile". There's a difference between that and someone who "rapes little babies".

Also, people are turned on by different things. Whether it be generic shit, donkey shows or even CP, it's not something you can really help.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    So you think Satanism is all about to sacrifice virgins to the Lucifer... get the facts before you write a lot bullshit about things you obviously do not know a shit about.
  • edited December 2010

+
    get the facts before you write a lot bullshit about things you obviously do not know a shit about.

:facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    So you think Satanism is all about to sacrifice virgins to the Lucifer... get the facts before you write a lot bullshit about things you obviously do not know a shit about.

No I don't. In fact I've read just about everything LaVey ever wrote, So that shit wont work on me because I probably know more about Satanism then you do but I realize it's bullshit. I've read the Satanic Bible, The devils notebook, The satanic witch, as well as Satan speaks and the biography is wife wrote about him.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    ohh yeah really...then you are to stupid to understand the texts lol, wow I have read the christian bible too, but guess what... it's sucks....you know why... because I don't give a fuck about that piece of shit! Now LaVey satanism is my fucking religion then why would you even care huh!? I don't care about you. Grow up dumbfuck!
    edited December 2010
    ohh yeah really...then you are to stupid to understand the texts lol, wow I have read the christian bible too, but guess what... it's sucks....you know why... because I don't give a fuck about that piece of shit! Now LaVey satanism is my fucking religion then why would you even care huh!? I don't care about you. Grow up dumbfuck!

Actually I understand LaVeyan Satanism perfectly. BTW I've abandoned my Christian faith so that wont work either. Also lol at the satanic anarchist telling people to grow up.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    why can't you just accept that people are diffrent from you then huh... then good for you, your not christian... but what are you then!? :P
    I am more ateist than satanist... you didn't figure out that yet
    I am anarchist because I wanna live free and I hate politics!
    edited December 2010
    why can't you just accept that people are diffrent from you then huh... then good for you, your not christian... but what are you then!? :P
    I am more ateist than satanist... you didn't figure out that yet
    I am anarchist because I wanna live free and I hate politics!

Atheist. Look I wouldn't be attacking you if you said you followed a real Occultist like Crowley or something but Satanism is just Atheism for goth kids who want to scare their parents. As far as politics goes I'm a Stalinist who supports the racial ideas of Hitler.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Atheist. Look I wouldn't be attacking you if you said you followed a real Occultist like Crowley or something but Satanism is just Atheism for goth kids who want to scare their parents. As far as politics goes I'm a Stalinist who supports the racial ideas of Hitler.

OK:thumbsup: I accept that :hai: Hehe seriously, I have nothing against you, I just have to see what there are kind of folks here at Totse :) I support white power myself... just so you know:) I hope we can agree more in the future... huh :thumbsup:
    edited December 2010
    OK:thumbsup: I accept that :hai: Hehe seriously, I have nothing against you, I just have to see what there are kind of folks here at Totse :) I support white power myself... just so you know:) I hope we can agree more in the future... huh :thumbsup:

Read this if you follow LaVey you'll enjoy it and maybe see how much of a plagiarism The Satanic Bible really is.

http://resist.com/MightIsRight.pdf
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Read this if you follow LaVey you'll enjoy it and maybe see how much of a plagiarism The Satanic Bible really is.

I'll read it ;)
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010

Dude I just wanna say thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:
    edited December 2010
    Dude I just wanna say thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:

No problem. It seems oddly similar to the "book of satan" portion of the Satanic bible doesn't it?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    You'll grow out of the whole "satanic anarchist" thing once you get past puberty.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    No problem. It seems oddly similar to the "book of satan" portion of the Satanic bible doesn't it?

Agree, it is quite similar to "book of satan".
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You'll grow out of the whole "satanic anarchist" thing once you get past puberty.

That's my choice in life, but what should I be instead?? :confused:
    Maybe I just should say that I'm a atheist (but still retain the satanic/occult interest then).
  • edited December 2010
    Atheist, I suppose.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Atheist, I suppose.

haha I thought you should say Islamism... pheew :facepalm: :rolleyes:
    Atheism is the true & only faith ;)
  • VertannoVertanno Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Roman Catholic born and bred.
    edited January 2011
    Vertanno wrote: »
    Roman Catholic born and bred.

Are you aware that much of catholicism is not based on the bible? Such as purgatory which is never mentioned. Nor is the idea that you can pray to saints biblical. Nor is the idea that a priest can forgive you. According to the bible Christ and only christ can forgive you. Also how do you justify the pope living in a palace of luxury when both St Peter (the first pope) and Christ were poor? Wouldn't Christ condemn the lavish lifestyle of the pope?
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'd consider myself an Atheist. Before that I was a Christian until about 15, than I kinda just grew up and thought of god as another fairy tale like Santa or the easter bunny. Than I seen how many religions are out there in the world, and how a small percentage of my religion being the true religion than I knew for sure.

I'd like to believe that once you die you're born again accept with no recollection of your previous life. But the way our population is growing I doubt their is any truth to that. Still a nice thought to have, since death is pretty definite. So yeah, I think when I die I'll be nothing like before I was born.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I don't do religion I do spirituality.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Islam, converted.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Atheist.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Catholic
  • edited March 2011
    No religion. Originally Catholic, then deist, now atheistic.
  • boobcakeboobcake Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Muslim, extremely devout.
    edited March 2011
    boobcake wrote: »
    Muslim, extremely devout.

You're full of shit pal, a devout Muslim would not be caught on a site like this.
  • edited March 2011
    I was always raised to believe that religion is not important, it's the relationship you have with God and Jesus Christ.. So in a generalized category, I am a born-again Christian.
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
    You're full of shit pal, a devout Muslim would not be caught on a site like this.
    Are you sure? A lot of "devout Muslims" sure seem to have an interest in explosives.
  • NightshadeNightshade Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Strong Agnostic
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like lamps
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    nameless1 wrote: »
    I like lamps

are you just looking at things and saying you like 'em brick?
  • edited March 2011
    Nightshade wrote: »
    Strong Agnostic

Agnostic Theist or Agnostic Atheist? You may feel strongly that the truth is unknowable, but unless your answer to "Do you believe in a god?" is "yes" then you still meet the definition of an atheist.
  • MonsterballzMonsterballz New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    No religion, just peace and spirituality. It's the best road to go down. I used to be a hardcore Christian and to be completely honest, it sucked ass.
  • MonsterballzMonsterballz New Arrival
    edited March 2011

Not to mention his name :facepalm:
  • edited April 2011
    No religion, just peace and spirituality.

So, Jedi?
  • NightshadeNightshade Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    How do you strongly not know:rolleyes: You can't strongly not know something like you can strongly believe or disbelieve.

Who says I need to strongly believe or disbelieve in something that is beyond the comprehension or understanding of humanity? That is the premises of a strong agnostic that simply says any knowledge of deities, if they exist or not, is simply beyond the comprehension of humanity to understand or know.
    Agnostic Theist or Agnostic Atheist? You may feel strongly that the truth is unknowable, but unless your answer to "Do you believe in a god?" is "yes" then you still meet the definition of an atheist.

Well since I do believe that there is something out there and when it comes to beliefs I feel they are not absolute (who's to say there are deities or not) Agnostic Theist. The strong agnostic part comes in that yes while I do believe that there is something out there it is my belief that it is beyond our comprehension and knowledge to understand those things.
  • edited April 2011
    haha I thought you should say Islamism... pheew :facepalm: :rolleyes:
    Atheism is the true & only faith ;)

You mean to say that by my posting you figured I'd be a Muslim? LOL

I don't waste my time on shit like religion.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I am Wiccan and use dirt as lube. Embrace mother nature witches!
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »

You are no more Wiccan than you are a Muslim STFU.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Buddhist
  • SemSem Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »

My brother is Wiccan. I make fun of him by calling it a woman's religion :P

In all seriousness though I myself don't ascribe to any particular religion but rather a personal philosophy based around several beliefs ranging from Buddhism, Qabalah, LaVeyan Satanism, Thelma, Existential nihilism, Chaos Theory and probably a few other things that I can't recall.

Either way I see no reason to bow before anything and worship it.

Oh, and I was raised Catholic.