I just saw my class picture from 1st grade

BoxBox Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Damn, I've changed.

I used to be that cute little school boy who would skip his way to school at 6:30 am.

Now...:thumbsdown:

Why? why? Why am I not little anymore/

Comments

• Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Because now it's not creepy if you touch yourself.

I'd hate to always be like I was, I didn't know anything, despicable child. Good riddance.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Box, Box's parents, and his older brother, back when they were younger. (Box = lower right hand corner)
    plain_box_group_web.jpg
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    Box's mum is hot.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Box's mum is hot.

DUDE! Look how wide her flaps are...!
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited April 2011
    I know the feeling dude. In less than 3 years, I went from the perennial straight A student who got into high school early to the rebellious academic failure who spent more time at home on suspension than in school.

I don't regret it at all, because I had some amazingly good times and learned a lot about the different pathways of life, but it kinda sickens me to realize that the only reason I was able to graduate along with all the retards in my age group was that I was initially granted a one year head start.
  • edited April 2011
    The older you get, the more the nostalgia beckons. We all look back on our childhoods with rose colored glasses that only show us the good bits, somehow the crap gets shuffled down to the subconscious, only popping up when life opens old sores.

C/O
    "Christmas 1983, my moms boyfriend gives me a gas powered model airplane, the fact that it was completely unexpected, and so very very cool makes me freak out completely, thus making everyone who gave me what I asked for feel annoyed and unappreciated, but I was a child, and that is the way of children"