Zoklet mod posting spree

BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Is it just me or does it seem like the mods over on zoklet are posting a lot more threads? It seems like a desperate attempt to try and keep users posting there. :rolleyes:

Comments

• VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    Is it just me or are a majority of the threads on Totse.info about Zoklet?:facepalm:
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I think its funny how fast that website died, that's all.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    Is it just me or are a majority of the threads on Totse.info about Zoklet?:facepalm:

Just you. Theres like 3-5 at the very most and they are mostly posted by new arrivals who have just got here.

Most of the site does not give a fuck about zoklet anymore.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Meh, I told them back in 2009 they need mods who actually give a fuck and contribute. I think I was the only mod for a fucking long time who posted and contributed regularly. Imagine if mods on Zoklet did most of the posting and weren't dicks.

Anyway, I played my part and after all that Iif I get to be a part of Totse again, hell I could forgive anything.

Just be thankful people and learn from the mistakes. If everyone contributes it will work out just fine :).
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    They can't hold us back.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    They're trying to pump energy into the place because they know it's dying. What else is new? The place is a stagnant fucking cesspool, so the mods have to piss in it to keep it exciting, I guess.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Wut iz a zoklet?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet doesn't even load for me now, keeps saying can't find the server :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    We are &T.

We do whatever we want.
    To whomever we want.
    At all times.

Mooninites.jpg
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited July 2010
    Is this how Modz at Zoklet do their workz?
    Kimmo1251594368tinychancomic1.png
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    ^

I don't get it. It's fucking stupid.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah they are doing that for a last stand, they know it is dead. pretty soon no one will be on zoklet but trolls, then they can troll each other, hahah
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol cocklet
    edited July 2010
    Fuck that site, why are you guys even talking about that shit hole?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck that site, why are you guys even talking about that shit hole?

Oh great you're back.

How's the mission statement working out for ya?:rolleyes:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    So what is the revolutionary idea that they're trowing around in M&A? Is it zok stepping down, like spectral said?

I've been complaining about the administration/moderation there for MONTHS, why does Dfg and Spectral just now agree that it's fucked up? I even got an infraction (that got reversed by psycho :cool:) from spectral for calling wires a cunt, now he seems to hate her too.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    IDK why would zoklet step down from his own site lol :o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I have only been on zoklet once since totse opened back up. That's all I'm saying.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    IDK why would zoklet step down from his own site lol :o

He doesn't do shit with it as it is now, or so spec says. Apparently wires is in command.

Zok has said that his administrators run the site, he just keeps the server up and shit. Spectral said that the administrators, not zok, are the owners of the site. To me, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to see zok FOaD.
    edited July 2010
    I think Totse coming back was the once and for all Zoklet needed. I hope zok kills himself over this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    So what is the revolutionary idea that they're trowing around in M&A? Is it zok stepping down, like spectral said?

I've been complaining about the administration/moderation there for MONTHS, why does Dfg and Spectral just now agree that it's fucked up? I even got an infraction (that got reversed by psycho :cool:) from spectral for calling wires a cunt, now he seems to hate her too.

You can't complain against them. If I did I would be de-modded in few weeks. I had two ways, fight and de-modded or keep going and wait till I have chance to break free. Totse.info was my chance.
    edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Oh great you're back.

How's the mission statement working out for ya?:rolleyes:

If you want to start shit here too that is fine with me son, start yer slingin'
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    You can't complain against them. If I did I would be de-modded in few weeks. I had two ways, fight and de-modded or keep going and wait till I have chance to break free. Totse.info was my chance.

So you weren't really a camel fucking paki?