Having Time to Lucid Dream

edited April 2011 in Life
I love being out of school/college/work for a good amount of time. Currently I've got two weeks off, which gives me a lot of time to spend laying in bed in the mornings. I've gotten rid of all my usual alarms, so now there's nothing to wake me up apart from my own body's natural urges. This gives me all the time I want to have a lucid dream. I can literally lay in bed all morning, waking up, sleeping, lucid dreaming and repeating that cycle over and over again.

Give it a shot. It's brilliant being thrown straight into lucidity, as you know you've only got a certain amount of time to do something before you wake up again. I remember the other day, I was in a lucid dream and I could HEAR birds tweeting away at my window IRL and the sound of a passing car. I shat myself knowing that I was about to wake up, so I concentrated nice and hard and managed to stay with the dream :)

It's awesome.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Listen to Susan Bright Audio Books [Erotic], I am sure they will help make your dreams more awesome.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited April 2011
    yeah I'm jealous, Its exam time for me so my sleep cycle is all fucked up and I barely have time to record any dreams, let alone have lucids.