Vaseline and Cocaine?

TheoclesTheocles Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Ive. Been doing cocaine for 7 yearish.. I recently was told that if you put vaseline in your noise it wont plug up and your free to do as much as you want.. Is this true and is there any side effects from the vaseline?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Theocles wrote: »
    Ive. Been doing cocaine for 7 yearish.. I recently was told that if you put vaseline in your noise it wont plug up and your free to do as much as you want.. Is this true and is there any side effects from the vaseline?

U serious? No putting vasoline in your nose will not stop it from getting plugged, how far up do you think you can get the vasoline?, and besides that, even if you could coat your entire nasal mucosa in vasoline, all that would happen is that the vasoline would stop the coke from being absorbed, as it needs water to pass through the mucosal lining.

I don't mean to harsh on you on your first post, sorry, but that is one of the sillier drug myths I have heard. Welcome to totse, btw. I have had my nose plug to the point where I couldn't do rails anymore a few times. Solution; base it and smoke it, IV it, or if you are really hurtin' and you can't do either of these, empty out some gel caps, put 3 good lines worth in each, and pack them up your ass. Srrsly, your colon has 4x the permeability of your nasal passages, and you will get high as fuck, and have a good use for the aforementioned vasoline.

C/O
    "now I want coke, damn"
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds a little sketchy to me. I wouldn't know though, I don't do coke. What I do know is, you shouldn't get any side effects from the Vaseline other than a strange smell/taste.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    I lol'd at the title before I even clicked on it.

I said to myself "Sounds like the makings for a good time."
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I was thinking get wired off coke and Jack off with vaseline.

Never herd of stuffing your nostril with it.

Theres only one way to find out OP, try it yourself let us know.

im interested
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    A good way to unclog your nose is to snort a little water.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    A good way to unclog your nose is to snort a little water.

Yep, helps with absorption to I recon.

Either dip your finger into water and snort the drop off your finger or use a drink straw. Try not to use to much, you just end up washing it all down your throat.
  • edited April 2011
    Yknow those nasal sprays? How about taking one apart, filling it with water and chasing every line of coke with a shot of nasal-spray-water :D
  • TheoclesTheocles Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    I seemed to have alot of people laugh at me for this post.... Hey now people im just a guy trying to learn the tricks of the ........ Like everyone else hence why we all post our opinions here... And well laugh even more if you want i dont really care.. But i did find putting a little coat right below my nose did helped make it clear.. If someone could try this and let me know id be most appreciated
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    try it yourself you stupid fuck
  • edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yknow those nasal sprays? How about taking one apart, filling it with water and chasing every line of coke with a shot of nasal-spray-water :D

Or, even better, putting a coke/water mix into the nasal spray bottle, good for concerts, I reckon.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    ^ That and I heard huffing Raid right before snorting really intensifies the experience.

yeh it makes the experience about twice as long, and so much more euphoria. Any time I do coke I always do a snort of raid between each second line. Kind of clears your nose a bit as well, but the drip tastes a little worse.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Vaseline? Really? Trust me, bleach does a way better job of keeping your nose clear. vaseline will only clog it up more. ;)
  • edited April 2011
    Theocles wrote: »
    I seemed to have alot of people laugh at me for this post.... Hey now people im just a guy trying to learn the tricks of the ........ Like everyone else hence why we all post our opinions here... And well laugh even more if you want i dont really care.. But i did find putting a little coat right below my nose did helped make it clear.. If someone could try this and let me know id be most appreciated

Are you sure you are not talking about Vapo-Rub, or similar menthol laced vasoline products? That I think would certainly make a difference. And as for the flames, thats how we roll here, I get flamed, you get flamed, we all get flamed, just sort out the good info from the crap and respond to the one or two posts where people tried to help.
  • Hey fuck sticks, I did this today and it was such a fucking good idea, that I went on google to see if there was any smart prodigy sniffers out there who did it before me. Looks like OP is the only smart person here... Sort of. What you want to, do is all the blow(all of it), then when your done(or the next morning) put just a tiny tiny dab of jelly inside your nose. Don't jam it or stuff it in there and clog your nose with it, rub it all around the inside but do not snort it, like I know you want to you addicted sick fucks!

Couple things it does, 1, Takes away the dry/irritation. 2 helps with a super clogged nose(think wet dog nose, the moisture helps them breath). 3, stops you from bleeding out with a bloody nose because the Vaseline helps your nose heal faster. We have nose hair for a reason, to catch dust particles to keep us from getting sinus infections. Well what happens when were like fuck it, lets just snort the dust! We'll call it cocaine! Well genius, you get a little sinus infection. Your nostrils close up and adding a little moisture helps those nose hairs become a little more absorbent, and breathing humidity it creates basically turns your nose into a mini humidifier.

Sucks to be you fucks, I figured this shit out early in my rockstar blow career.

Good luck Ladies,

You guys don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just fuck your uncles all day long.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Yo right! I don't eat, sleep or mow the lawns but it's yo mama I fuck. Go check out the mirror cause yo got ma eyes.
  • edited May 2017
    Hey fuck sticks, I did this today and it was such a fucking good idea, that I went on google to see if there was any smart prodigy sniffers out there who did it before me. Looks like OP is the only smart person here... Sort of. What you want to, do is all the blow(all of it), then when your done(or the next morning) put just a tiny tiny dab of jelly inside your nose. Don't jam it or stuff it in there and clog your nose with it, rub it all around the inside but do not snort it, like I know you want to you addicted sick fucks!

Couple things it does, 1, Takes away the dry/irritation. 2 helps with a super clogged nose(think wet dog nose, the moisture helps them breath). 3, stops you from bleeding out with a bloody nose because the Vaseline helps your nose heal faster. We have nose hair for a reason, to catch dust particles to keep us from getting sinus infections. Well what happens when were like fuck it, lets just snort the dust! We'll call it cocaine! Well genius, you get a little sinus infection. Your nostrils close up and adding a little moisture helps those nose hairs become a little more absorbent, and breathing humidity it creates basically turns your nose into a mini humidifier.

Sucks to be you fucks, I figured this shit out early in my rockstar blow career.

Good luck Ladies,

You guys don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just fuck your uncles all day long.

I heard huffing raid does the trick!
  • Hey fuck sticks, I did this today and it was such a fucking good idea, that I went on google to see if there was any smart prodigy sniffers out there who did it before me. Looks like OP is the only smart person here... Sort of. What you want to, do is all the blow(all of it), then when your done(or the next morning) put just a tiny tiny dab of jelly inside your nose. Don't jam it or stuff it in there and clog your nose with it, rub it all around the inside but do not snort it, like I know you want to you addicted sick fucks!

Good luck Ladies,

Hell yes, my dude! I started snorting regularly about a year ago, and wanted to moisten my nose but only had vaseline on hand. Did exactly what you described (because who the fuck tries to stuff a shit ton of jelly up their nose? just a dab will do, enough for a thin layer that doesn't impede airflow) and was surprised at how well it worked. I mentioned it to my more veteran racking buddies, and they haven't stopped doing it since, tripping about not having thought of it. Was trying to find out if there are any negative side effects. Also to find a better way to help with the sinus pressure and clogging that inevitably comes after stopping. Glad to see this thread is generally optimistic about this idea.
  • edited July 2018
    First of all, we all suffer from clog nose after stuff. Nasal spray for allergic dose the trick but on the beginning, vaseline makes it a bit better but sort of ointment with antibiotic dose the trick. So first of all get nasal spray for allergic the this ointment before u go to sleep. It's not going to cure it in 100% but at least u won't be waking up every 20 min with runny nose. Also other cure is do it less often.
  • I have done odd things with meth, but not coke. I found you could mix baby oil with Vaseline, making a thin gel, throw some meth in, stir till even, and apply to ass or vaginal opening for instantaneous hornyness. You can probably put a little in your palm and shake a future bosses hand for added luck toward job prospecting. Nothing like adding positivity to others and when they think they're happy for just having met you it makes you a shoe in for the job. Coke probably doesn't absorb as much I just had to add this as it worked during job interviews in the past. Now more to your question: there's an ointment called "mupirocin" that is applied to the nose for killing off mrsa which tends to live there in individuals highly prone towards infection like iv drug users (I fit this bill once)and upon addition of the petroleum jelly infused w antibiotic directly to the nose I noticed runny noses stop running. Now I don't know if that's the antibiotic or not and I'm guessing if not then the amount of Vaseline to add to the nose is the amount that barely coats the cotton on a q tip and apply with one just inside the rim of the nose. If it's the jelly and not antibiotic related then I agree but as I said before I don't know which is the likely candidate for making the runny nose stop and I lean toward believing it to be the antibiotic inside and not the carrier. It definitely feels better after applying and that's solely the petroleum jelly component responsible as it takes some time for the antibiotic to work. Hope this helps and be safe