How to FUCK HEll

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Alright I'm pissed. That thing up there is annoying ^^ and just plain stupid. :angry:

This is NOT what we need to do to make this website more appealing. What we DO have to do is to fix the fucking CMS, make it a series of categorial links like the old text files. What we DO need to do is fix the goddamn pages that say we are totse.com and are still made with

<td>
<tr>
FUCKING TABLES AND GIFS
</td>
</tr>

What we DO need to do is fix our fucking meta tags, example: [ame="http://www.google.com/search?&q=+totse"]totse - Google Search[/ame]

What we DO need to do is update to VB4, after all we have the goddamn lisence.

What we DO need to do is stop making text files on how to cook a fucking meal, but instead make them on how to cook meth.

What we DO need to do is get some fucking backlinks so people can find the goddamn site.

What we DO need to do is cause some trouble and get featured by CNN or some other shit, so we are able to make a wikipedia article with a "reliable source."

What we DO need to do is stop whoring lame ass threads on reddit, a community of college kids who just plain don't give 2 shits about this site.

What we DO need to do is FIX THE GODDAMN SITE. It's been a year and it's still slow as fuck, and quite frankly I'm pissed and I've fucking had it with the do nothing attitude of this website. :angry::angry:

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Alright I'm pissed. That thing up there is annoying ^^ and just plain stupid. :angry:

This is NOT what we need to do to make this website more appealing. What we DO have to do is to fix the fucking CMS, make it a series of categorial links like the old text files. What we DO need to do is fix the goddamn pages that say we are totse.com and are still made with

<td>
    <tr>
    FUCKING TABLES AND GIFS
    </td>
    </tr>

What we DO need to do is fix our fucking meta tags, example: totse - Google Search

What we DO need to do is stop making text files on how to cook a fucking meal, but instead make them on how to cook meth.

What we DO need to do is get some fucking backlinks so people can find the goddamn site.

What we DO need to do is cause some trouble and get featured by CNN or some other shit, so we are able to make a wikipedia article with a "reliable source."

What we DO need to do is stop whoring lame ass threads on reddit, a community of college kids who just plain don't give 2 shits about this site.

What we DO need to do is FIX THE GODDAMN SITE. It's been a year and it's still slow as fuck, and quite frankly I'm pissed and I've fucking had it with the do nothing attitude of this website. :angry::angry:

haha Fucking this.
    too bad douche bag camel fuck dfg is lazy and not committed to this site.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited April 2011
    Amen to that,OP!

Edit: Oh, yeah, I don't think it's fair to question Dfg's commitment. If there's one thing he has no lack of, it's commitment.
  • edited April 2011

If meals are off the menu how about a man-juice milkshake instead?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited April 2011
    haha Fucking this.
    too bad douche bag camel fuck dfg is lazy and not committed to this site.

lolwut?

Dfg does a lot for the site... what are you talking about?
  • edited April 2011
    Agreed with everything you said, other than tables. They're waaaaay outdated, DIV's are where it's at now. Plus if we want to get fully compliant with current web standards then DIV's are the way forward! :D

Shall we get some stuff organized on the subject of what you've just written? Make some threads, etc. I see we've already got one on the subject of an advertising campaign for the summer :D That's a good start.

EDIT: I just re-read what you wrote, realized that you didn't want us to use tables - now I fully agree with what you said :D

Also, backlinks are being worked on. I'm personally doing a LOT of backlinking for the site, just because I can. Sign up on forums people, make posts, make links. Create websites, link to Totse with relevant stuff.

Also, Reddit is fantastic for improving our Google ranking. That should stay. Plus, it sends a lot of traffic our way :)
    edited April 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    lolwut?

Dfg does a lot for the site... what are you talking about?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

<td>
    <tr>
    FUCKING TABLES AND GIFS
    </td>
    </tr>

What we DO need to do is fix our fucking meta tags, example: totse - Google Search

Catgories were add when you asked for them, Hell even a seperate page is there. I also added a category menu in which major Categories get displayed.

If you're talking about Totse Archives then fuck it. They're too many in numbers and are already indexed by Google. All the recents pages created use Div and CSS.

You won't get shit when it comes to META TAG unless your make content for it. Plus, we just started working on CMS at full speed.

VB4 doesn't support our theme and it also it will fuck up tons of other things. Do you want me to upgrade knowning that all the layout you see won't exist? I can do that.

The up thingy you see, is what you have been demanding since day one.I just got on version of it. I am keeping it active for a while to see how it behaves and how I can work with it. It's easier to demand things but it's harder to do them.

Feel free to find me a better working solution.

I don't work on the content. People can write whatever they want.

Already have two site linking in and all the major communities have already been targeted.

When it comes to reddit, you're an idiot if you still don't know what it really is.

If you want to create trouble go ahead. But I can't take your fingers all the time and point you in the right direction.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Which of your suggestions are you working on OP?
  • edited April 2011

Do you know how to make meth? Nor do I.

Start backlinking then. I'm working my ass off trying to get us a load of relevant backlinks, and not pointless ones which consist of a single pixel or whatever. We need REAL ones with relevant anchor text. Google it! Make a thread on it, whatever.

Got any ideas? I'm sure we'd all like to hear them. Got the balls to take part though?

What were you saying about backlinks again?
    What we DO need to do is FIX THE GODDAMN SITE. It's been a year and it's still slow as fuck, and quite frankly I'm pissed and I've fucking had it with the do nothing attitude of this website.

The site is fast as fuck for me, I've had no problems with it at all. According to website statistics, it's faster than over 70% of other websites. Sure, there might be a few additional tweaks we can do here and there, but what have you got in mind? Or maybe you should consider upgrading your internet connection?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    Alright so if I understand correctly,

TRX both fully agrees and fully disagrees,
    Dfg doesn't remember my text file organization method

@Louiscypher I can't fix jack on a smartphone, pc is busted.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm pissed off too:

Close the PEST HOLE up. Stop all immigration from MUSLIM COUNTRIES and shut down all MUSLIM SCHOOLS started by SAUDI ARABIA who teach and preach HATE AMERICA. LOCK and LOAD.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

Well, your text-file organization method is currently being used. Can you give me some live examples? Like some website that users that sort of cats etc.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I'm pissed off too:

Close the PEST HOLE up. Stop all immigration from MUSLIM COUNTRIES and shut down all MUSLIM SCHOOLS started by SAUDI ARABIA who teach and preach HATE AMERICA. LOCK and LOAD.

Can you be on fucking topic for once. You really make me regret going easy on.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I've really had no speed issues with the site. As far as going to VB4, I'd prefer not if Dfg feels it's going to fuck things up too badly.

I know it's not getting us the rep everyone seems to want, but keep in mind not all of our user base is well versed in illegal or extreme activities. Some that are may not want to post readily accessible guides for every idiot out there to try out. Disclaimers be damned.

Personally, the few guides I've posted are ones that I felt would be legitimately helpful to the sub-forum I put them in. Realize that if we focus on attracting 14 year olds who want to blow shit up, that's exactly what we'll get. If we want a truly diverse user base, our content must be just as diverse.

Edit: Almost forgot about the thread scroll at the top. Good idea, poor execution, imho. Think at the very least it'd be better placed beneath the toolbar with the user cp, faq, etc. links.
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, your text-file organization method is currently being used.

No it's not, not at all. When I get my PC fixed I'll make some pages.
  • edited April 2011

I agree with a few things which you have said, but we need to actually DO things instead of talking about doing them. Like, your idea about making meth. I totally agree that we should write a guide on it, but does anyone here actually know how to make it?

So yeah, I guess I do agree and disagree with ya. I agree that certain things need to be done, but no one actually gets together and does anything, especially IRL. I do disagree with your claim about the site being slow though, it's fast as hell over here :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I've really had no speed issues with the site. As far as going to VB4, I'd prefer not if Dfg feels it's going to fuck things up too badly.

I know it's not getting us the rep everyone seems to want, but keep in mind not all of our user base is well versed in illegal or extreme activities. Some that are may not want to post readily accessible guides for every idiot out there to try out. Disclaimers be damned.

Personally, the few guides I've posted are ones that I felt would be legitimately helpful to the sub-forum I put them in. Realize that if we focus on attracting 14 year olds who want to blow shit up, that's exactly what we'll get. If we want a truly diverse user base, our content must be just as diverse.

Edit: Almost forgot about the thread scroll at the top. Good idea, poor execution, imho. Think at the very least it'd be better placed beneath the toolbar with the user cp, faq, etc. links.[/QUOTE]
    Actually my idea was to convert it to HT bar but since I can't even fucking experiment without people shitting bricks all over, it will take some time for me to find away.

I added that bar because that's how it was coded. I fixed it up and left to see what happens and check if the server could handle. But it doesn't help when I see OMG I mad threads like that really stop me from fixing things. HT is one of those things that just takes time.

As for VB4 it's not that simple. I have seen some other VB4 forums and after some testing it seems I would have to work from ground up. Now consider how much time it will and then consider that you may not like the look in the end. The problem is I am willing to change but few users would like the new look without shitting bricks.

As for the guides, I don't control the content. You're free to post whatever you like. if it attracts someone good, if it doesn't then don't worry about it.
    No it's not, not at all. When I get my PC fixed I'll make some pages.

Am I allowed to get mad here? You're not evenn fucking giving me a real world use of that, do you expect me to fucking edit drupal core and just make it work like that? There are already limitations placed. Can you please LINK me to website, I mean it could be any website that uses CMS. So, I can copy the layout at least understand things in working details.

Also, stop being so narrowminded all the time. There are better ways to getting attention unless you want channers lurking here all the time.

It's fucking hot here and it would be nice if someone just cooperates for once. It's not like I am cockblocking anyone. If you want to help, just do the above things or help me do them instead of bitch at me for trying.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    EDIT: I did speed test loads using different browsers and even Chrome reports it's quite fast in loading.
  • edited April 2011
    Here, I made a speedtest using my home connection (which is fucking shit). It shows me keying in the Totse URL, smashing the enter key (so you can tell when the page starts loading) and loading the page.

It's fast as hell :)

[ame=" - Totse.info Speedtest - Fast Website![/ame]
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Am I allowed to get mad here? You're not evenn fucking giving me a real world use of that, do you expect me to fucking edit drupal core and just make it work like that? There are already limitations placed. Can you please LINK me to website, I mean it could be any website that uses CMS. So, I can copy the layout at least understand things in working details.

Also, stop being so narrowminded all the time. There are better ways to getting attention unless you want channers lurking here all the time.

It's fucking hot here and it would be nice if someone just cooperates for once. It's not like I am cockblocking anyone. If you want to help, just do the above things or help me do them instead of bitch at me for trying.

Mutha. Fuckin. This! :thumbsup:

Holy shit Katz...settle the fuck down already. You look like the village kook talking to shadows and ghosts, as you are the ONLY member here with such angst going on and on about your categorzing. Even if it IS a good idea, the way you are stomping up and down constantly about this whole thing...your spastic urgency about it all is probably ruining any credibility your idea had in the beginning.

Geez, someone really would have fit in great amongst the Zok regime. The 2 of you could have masturbated in IRC for weeks over mundane techy shit, and you might have found a sympathetic ear to this "epic problem" you think is so tantamount to a website's success or failure. :facepalm:

And as a complete computer noob that doesn't know jack shit about anything....there is NOTHING wrong with the speed of this website. There hasn't been for many many months. :fap:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Appreciate your contribution Katz.

No one give a flying fuck about your electrical shit either.
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Appreciate your contribution Katz. No one give a flying fuck about your electrical shit either.

Maybe if you gave a fuck you would still have a job fixing airplanes.

And DFG, there is no need to rewrite drupal. In fact I just don't really think drupal is a very good option, there is nothing wrong with HTML pages like jeff had before, and pages like that are much better found on search engines than any sort of blog software.

However, the category pages should be entirely html/css, and the links on them either link to a subcategory html page or a CMS search, I really don't see a way to make that more clear.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011

First I was like jerkit.gif

then I was like :rolleyes:

then :mad:

then :angry:

then :(

and now :sad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

And DFG, there is no need to rewrite drupal. In fact I just don't really think drupal is a very good option, there is nothing wrong with HTML pages like jeff had before, and pages like that are much better found on search engines than any sort of blog software.

However, the category pages should be entirely html/css, and the links on them either link to a subcategory html page or a CMS search, I really don't see a way to make that more clear.

Sorry mate but Drupal is one of the most powerful CMS's out there. It's used by Yahoo even!

Okay, I will try to write up pages if you want :). Happy