UK weapons thread

prodikalprodikal Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
hey I dont know how many people are here form the UK but our laws are getting worse. Do people think we should have our own forum for buying weapons online certain areas etc or just a thread just an idea because basically were getting bum raeped:thumbsup:

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Uh... What? Explain better.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I know what you mean mate but maybe a written guide of the gun laws in the UK instead. I dont know what the gun laws are in the UK, and I would be greatly interested, however I doubt that you could buy guns online or anything like that as that would be illegal (and probably impossible) so there would not be a point making a thread on that topic. Welcome to the Totse forum by the way, hope you stay with us.
  • edited May 2011
    I know what you mean mate but maybe a written guide of the gun laws in the UK instead. I dont know what the gun laws are in the UK, and I would be greatly interested, however I doubt that you could buy guns online or anything like that as that would be illegal (and probably impossible) so there would not be a point making a thread on that topic. Welcome to the Totse forum by the way, hope you stay with us.

I'd quite like to know about the UK gun laws, actually. I have no idea how easy or hard it is to obtain a firearms license, let alone by weapons etc. UK sucks though. Oh, and if you're wondering about the UK AIRgun laws, then look here - http://www.totse.info/cms/uk-airgun-laws
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'd quite like to know about the UK gun laws, actually. I have no idea how easy or hard it is to obtain a firearms license, let alone by weapons etc. UK sucks though. Oh, and if you're wondering about the UK AIRgun laws, then look here - http://www.totse.info/cms/uk-airgun-laws

Thanks for the link :) Aye, the UK does suck. I guess if I wanted to handle a firearm I would go over to the nearest clay pigeon shooting range which is very near me.

100th Post :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    OP, I have gone abroad many-a-time and smuggled weapons back. Not saying which, but instead of buying them online - try going abroad and bringing it back. Well worth it if done right.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8979

That might help. Any legal you want to know w/r shotguns I can answer too.
  • edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8979

That might help. Any legal you want to know w/r shotguns I can answer too.

Actually yeah, I was wondering what you have to do in order to be able to get a shotgun in the UK. Can I have some information? :)
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for the link :) Aye, the UK does suck. I guess if I wanted to handle a firearm I would go over to the nearest clay pigeon shooting range which is very near me.

100th Post :D

Move to Switzerland. Every male citizen is trained for a few months to a year, and every male once 18-21 is provided an automatic rifle.

As an American, I would rather invade Russia than tiny Swiss. No other country in this day, arms and trains their citizens as the Swiss do. They also have the lowest gun crime in Europe. They are a model state. I would love to live there. However, they are recently trying to pass an law to take their weapons away. I don't think it will pass, and I hope it doesn't. As I said, the Swiss are a model, of how a state should be. No one would invade them, because they would be butchered. Even U.S.A wouldn't stand a chance will small arms changes in that country. If you live there, vote to keep that bill dead!

To the opThere will be no separate forum for weapon exchange, for any country. And there is also no ""trading commodities" within this forum" either. Ever. Head back to 4chan if that's your idea. No offense, Those of us on the head don't really want a federal anal cleansing. And I assume the rest of the retard citizens do not either.
  • edited May 2011
    Fuck, Switzerland sounds great! I never knew about the state of their arms laws, and that thing about getting training is awesome. Why isn't that enforced anywhere else :facepalm: I'd love to get some weapons training, but the UK is a heap of crap.