This zoklet drama won't kill Zoklet

BigBroBigBro Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It will instead, revive it.

Think about it. We have half the fucking idiot population moving away, as well as spectral who is arguably the worst mod in zoklet. Not only that, but wires, the whore who started it all, will probably get incredibly butthurt and will leave for good. Then we've got nothing but Zok and a few mods, as well as half the former community (probably the smart half).

Viva la Zoklet! :cool:

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    *Sigh* BigBro's right.

Everybody go back to Zoklet. Maybe that'll kill it instead.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cool story bro.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    BigBro wrote: »

Think about it. We have half the fucking idiot population moving away, as well as spectral who is arguably the worst mod in zoklet. Not only that, but wires, the whore who started it all, will probably get incredibly butthurt and will leave for good. Then we've got nothing but Zok and a few mods, as well as half the former community (probably the smart half).

No, most of the smart posters go away.

The site slows down.

Everyone leaves.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    The site is full of spam attacks constantly, all the good moderators and contributors have gone (Most came here) leaving only a few good ones left(who are thinking of coming here). The site is fucked from a technical viewpoint, rollbacks and misdirections.

Zok has said he is going to resign. If he does, it will kill the site. If he doesn't, it will kill the site. Wires is still doing crazy shit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whats up rabbitweed?

g0206.jpg
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Eat dick, neither matters.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's definitely slowing down. I can see this place getting really well built up if enough userbase moves and Hellish has enough time to clean it up and make it pretty.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is bitch and moan, not pour out my feelings you cock sucking ball suckers.

OP is not right, he needs to go back to sucking zoks dick. As far as I'm concerned, if you post here and reference other websites, that's treason, and should be banned.

Don't come here "oh but zoklet cry cry cry" fucking moron. Move on, contribute here, or go away.
  • edited July 2010
    Even if you're right then so be it. Zoklet has obviously proved itself to be the best totse clone, but only as far as membership goes. The only thing they have is the numbers. Zoklet is NOTHING more than a cheap rip-off version of totse. There's nothing wrong with posting on zoklet as long as you realize that you're ONLY doing it because you want to keep in contact with the &T community. Yeah, zok can censor our freedom of speech, he can try as hard as he can to kill the lulz, but when it comes down to it he's paying the bills. HE is paying for US to OPENLY rebel against him. If he's going to act like some kind of mediocre savior then we should take advantage of his own vanity. We can recruit people from zoklet WHILE we troll it into the ground... WHILE we talk to each other here about how we can troll it even more. This place... EVEN if it fails, should serve as an HQ to all the totse refugees. Zoklet is DYING to be liberating from it's false sense of progress. It has a lot of potential, much like this place, but I'm having trouble believing zok will ever cave in simply to benefit the community...
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    The good posters always have http://totse2.com/
    edited July 2010
    Little known fact: I came up with the title "Totse 2". When totse was closing, I said "CALL THE FORUM TOTSE 2" repeatedly, and mikehunt (i think?) said he would.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Judging from reading through pages of the Zoklet drama threads, one thing came to mind;

Money over bitches, and that's M.O.B

If Zok, and maybe even Jeff Hunter, would have just said "fuck these bitches and fuck these hoes," none of this bullshit would be happening and Totse might even be around to this day.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited July 2010
    You're all pathetic, you know that?
    That was far too easy. I would have thought that the so called "smart population" would have taken a little more elbow grease to troll than you miserable fuckers.

With the exception of a few posters, everyone here fell for it hard. And here I was thinking that it probably wouldn't be as successful.
    Even Zoklet was harder to troll than this place.
    edited July 2010
    That was far too easy. I would have thought that the so called "smart population" would have taken a little more elbow grease to troll than you miserable fuckers.

With the exception of a few posters, everyone here fell for it hard. And here I was thinking that it probably wouldn't be as successful.

lol You got us dude! Replicating a post dozens of people have made before sure fooled us!

You're a trolling master! Why try to create good content and seperate ourselves from the rest of the Internet when we can just troll for some lulz?! yeah mudkipz and barrell rolls woot!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010

i just just coming in to say that:mad:
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    *Sigh* BigBro's right.

Everybody go back to Zoklet. Maybe that'll kill it instead.

I dont think so

Sorry bruh
  • edited July 2010
    Big Bro=Zok wanting attention and being butthurt about all the cool people moving here

This.
    Even if you're right then so be it. Zoklet has obviously proved itself to be the best totse clone, but only as far as membership goes. The only thing they have is the numbers. Zoklet is NOTHING more than a cheap rip-off version of totse. There's nothing wrong with posting on zoklet as long as you realize that you're ONLY doing it because you want to keep in contact with the &T community. Yeah, zok can censor our freedom of speech, he can try as hard as he can to kill the lulz, but when it comes down to it he's paying the bills. HE is paying for US to OPENLY rebel against him. If he's going to act like some kind of mediocre savior then we should take advantage of his own vanity. We can recruit people from zoklet WHILE we troll it into the ground... WHILE we talk to each other here about how we can troll it even more. This place... EVEN if it fails, should serve as an HQ to all the totse refugees. Zoklet is DYING to be liberating from it's false sense of progress. It has a lot of potential, much like this place, but I'm having trouble believing zok will ever cave in simply to benefit the community...

-Flood Zoklet with Totse.info threads.

-Mass DDoS on Zoklet.

-Zokletian refugees make accounts here.

EDIT: Also, add to Zoks butthurt by voting "yes" in the poll in this thread:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=126237
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010

I don't know what you see, but you didn't troll nobody. Stop giggling to yourself thinking you made a funny :rolleyes:.
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I don't know what you see, but you didn't troll nobody. Stop giggling to yourself thinking you made a funny :rolleyes:.

ITT:

1278986066564.jpg
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    -Spectral is far from the worst moderator there. that prize would have to go to The Cheshire Cat. He contributes NOTHING and flaunts his moderator status around like its a gold chain waiting to get ripped off his neck. Oh wait that reminds me VladieShark is actually the worst mod, or maybe they are at a tie. Either way they are both totally full of shit.

but there are so many less retards here....anyone who says zoklet has a better community is wrong. sure, they have more members at this period of time, but i predict that will change.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010

Hi VladieShark;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    -Spectral is far from the worst moderator there. that prize would have to go to The Cheshire Cat. He contributes NOTHING and flaunts his moderator status around like its a gold chain waiting to get ripped off his neck. Oh wait that reminds me VladieShark is actually the worst mod, or maybe they are at a tie. Either way they are both totally full of shit.

but there are so many less retards here....anyone who says zoklet has a better community is wrong. sure, they have more members at this period of time, but i predict that will change.
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Shit. I was just about to correct you when you said CC was the worst mod on Zoklet, and I was going to tell you Vladie was the second biggest piece of shit next to Zip, but then I re-read your post and saw you already knew the "worth" of that sell-out piece of shit already. Good one.

Why not just say the only MOD left at Cocklet that is worth a shit is none.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    The 4 most popular mods all quit Zoklet. This must mean something.

Rizzo, Spectral, DFG, and Greyfox.
  • Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Why not just say the only MOD left at Cocklet that is worth a shit is none.

I like Unrywed and MS
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol honestly what the fuck happened when I was gone. it never rains but it pours.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    nah BigBro ur a bitch and zoklet sucks i bet you lick zoks butthole ok so just shove ur dick in a pencil sharpener and gtfo back to ur sorry excuse of a site
  • stresstres Regular
    edited July 2010
    Would somebody be kind enough to take a moment to explain to me what the FUCK is going on? Totse closed, we migrated to Zoklet at the start of 09', I stopped visiting zoklet for a few months, get back and it's a true shitstorm and everybody has moved ~ again?!. I've read a number of the threads of interest, but would really appreciate if somebody could give me a brief overview.
    edited July 2010
    The 4 most popular mods all quit Zoklet. This must mean something.

Rizzo, Spectral, DFG, and Greyfox.

It means that the administration fails hard.

It would honestly be better if zok just sold out his site to murdoch.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    I thought Greyfox went back? He was so back and forth on all that shit, too hard to keep up to date on
    edited July 2010
    I have no idea dude.