What's your nutrition like?

ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Life
Do you watch what you eat, or do you just stuff slop in any old how?

I try to eat some veggies or fruits with every meal I have, and I tend to check the macros on the things I eat throughout the day. heavy on protein first thing so it digests in time for the rest of the day, then smaller meals until bedtime. Like 500 calories at a time. Something like 30G fat, 30G protein, 30G carbs, in each feeding.

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    I eat what I want, when I want. Life's too short to waste it increasing the quality of your life.
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    meal 1: One scoop whey protein/water first thing in the morning,

meal 2: Sandwhich or fried rice and eggs

meal 3: Meat, rice, veggies

meal 4: 2 cups of milk, bannana

meal 5: PWO 50g whey protein, creatine, sugar

meal 6: meat, rice, salad, or pasta, or fish

meal 7: one scoop whey protein/ water before bed
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You really eat like that Toothless Joe? I thought you were a fat fuck.
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    minor69ner wrote: »
    You really eat like that Toothless Joe? I thought you were a fat fuck.

haha you bastard. Yeah, i used to do BJJ 3 times per week, so I had to sort my nutrtion out ages ago. don't do it as often now, but the eating habits are still there. If i eat any other way I feel shitty.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    I watch what I eat very carefully, which usually results in me eating the exact same thing everyday. It's not a lifestyle I'd recommend to many people.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    i don't eat very much but I do eat a lot of fruit. never junk food. the worst i eat is two slices of pizza once every two weeks for lunch.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not bad, I'm pretty fit naturally. I just have one problem and that is eating out of boredom. I'm trying to gain weight for fighting/boxing anyway tho, so fuck it.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    I try to eat healthy normally with 5-6 small meals a day, but sometimes it is hard to do that. I do cheat and eat unhealthy and snack sometimes but i try hard not to. My meals are normally:
    1. Oatmeal with a protein shake
    2. Chicken with veggies or fruit
    3. Handful of almonds or other nuts
    4. Potato
    5. Whatever i want to make for dinner basically
    6. Protein shake before bed

Eating the same thing day after day sucks and gets boring. I throw salads in there also and some other stuff. Boring Boring Boring
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was over the obesity line for a while. I still eat the same crap, just less of it. Also I stopped deep frying everything I eat.