Petition (Anti internet censorship)

There's a bill coming up before congress that would let them shutdown sites and all sorts of nasty shit like that. It only takes a moment. Forward it to people.

http://act.demandprogress.org/sign/protectip_docs/?akid=631.288608.1ajyJH&rd=1&t=1

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011
    I've been following this closely, and this is the second time they are trying to pass this bill...

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NOT ON CNN?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited May 2011
    I've been following this closely, and this is the second time they are trying to pass this bill...

Because the News is supported by the government and if the government wants to control something else, they make sure no one knows about it until its too late.

Or something like that.
  • edited May 2011
    Because the news is owned by the same people who support most of the evil shit that gets passed, so it gets ignored on tv.
  • edited May 2011
    Because the news is owned by the same people who support most of the evil shit that gets passed, so it gets ignored on tv.

Cocksucking Rupert Murdoch
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    i will sign another useless online petition. these never get anywhere.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011

Because little by little over the years our liberties have been stripped by the government, and an apathetic as well as SOFT populace is too stuck in their own cushy existence to get indignant about other people's problems. And they are too stupid to see the bigger picture.

When you have things like seatbelt laws....or drug screens for employment, now credit checks just to get a job.....hardly anyone wimpered a peep. For decades the government has been entering our private lives and mandating lifestyle choices and this is just one more grain of sand.

This isn't just one person's doing and any time recently. This has been dissolving for several decades now, and its just they finally stepped on YOUR toes...that you think this is a problem.

We ARE on the brink folks, these ARE the end times, and things will only get worse as this plays out more and more..... :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fucking assholes, they did this again. *rages*
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah..Did you know about 4 months ago there were a million strong that went to dc and protest against Obama's health care plan? That was never seen on the news..I had to hear this from a radio talk show host..and there were people being interviewed about it..
  • edited May 2011
    Cocksucking Rupert Murdoch

Not just him.

Where have any of you heard this stuff covered on TV news?