Things that don't have tags on them.

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Post stuff you've stolen that don't have tags on them.

Ink'D Skullcandy headphones, I got 4 and there was no security on them.

Comments

• tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited April 2011
    Designer Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut.
  • edited April 2011
    A large majority of earphones don't have tags on, simply because their packaging is too small to conveniently place anything on it. Your best bet for stealing earphones is probably an audio store, as opposed to a convenience store due to the fact that someone probably won't be monitoring the security cameras 24/7.
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    Designer Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut.

Ya, this. D&G. :cool:

Clothes, leatherbound planners at office supply stores (they return easily), Canon ink at Office Depot (the single packs of ink don't have internal sourcetagging)... honestly, there's fuckloads of stuff that doesn't have tags. OP are you looking for items for returning or reselling?
    edited May 2011
    Glad to see you made it, Shady.
  • edited May 2011
    Sunglasses on those open revolving racks, but where the tags are just 'tied' on. I swapped the tag of a dirt cheap pair with that of an expensive one (very subtly of course) so when she scanned them at the till they still showed up as sunglases. I've actually been wanting to make a thread about this.
  • edited May 2011
    Books are tagged but they might as well not be. Easy to conceal too.
    Glad to see you made it, Shady.1

Have you two left Zoklet altogether?
    edited May 2011
    Glad to see you made it, Shady.

Made it? I've been a member here since last summer.
    Books are tagged but they might as well not be. Easy to conceal too.

My B&N doesn't tag most books. I've only seen textbooks tagged (soft sticker tags).
    Have you two left Zoklet altogether?

No, but I've been scolded for not being a little bitch that constantly praises the admin. :rolleyes: BTW, do I know you?
    edited May 2011
    I'm not leaving.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    30+ special edition cd's from hottopic, mostly metal
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited May 2011
    Any food ever except Smart Water. I was pissed at this one.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    A baby elephant from a circus. I tried keeping it for a few days but it ate far too much hay, so I had to get rid of it. I let it go at a place called Cockayne - its a place on the moors. I thought it would like it up there and it seems to, I have heard that their have been elephant sitings up there and there is enough open country for one to live in.

Some times I think that it is unfair that it is on its own and should be with its own kind.

Does any one have any idea how I can lure it to other wild populations of elephant in the UK, or lure them towards this elephant?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm not leaving.

Do you post to solely advertise for cocklet?
    edited May 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Any food ever except Smart Water. I was pissed at this one.

Huh. I wouldn't have thought that would be tagged.

A surprising item that is internally sourcetagged is RoundUp.

Bed Bath & Beyond has TONS of untagged stuff. In low crime areas almost nothing is tagged. Hit that store to stock up on batteries. I've seen sticker tags on the batteries in stores in medium & high crime areas but you can just pull the sticker off. I think I have a lifetime supply of batteries, lol. I've seen the sheets & curtains with pencil tags on them in high crime areas BUT they aren't internally sourcetagged. If anyone wants to know how to remove certain items from that store, ask. I can also recommend some cheap boxes for boxstuffing. You'd be surprised at all the shit that store has. I have such nice home items now, lol.

At Office Depot, the Canon ink is not tagged. So far I've opened the singles & the other day I opened the 4 pack & it was not tagged either. I need to check the 5 pack next time. Freaking guy nearby heard me opening the box. I tried so hard to quietly slit it with my boxcutter. We should make a list of items that are in boxes or thick plastic packaging that DON'T have internal sourcetagging. It sucks so bad to be slicing packaging open in stores b/c no matter how quiet you try to be, it seems so noisy.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited June 2011
    Try opening SkullyCandy Ink'd headphones in the most echo ridden bathroom ever. I walk out and people are staring at me (Not paranoia, I had to stare them down) and just did the haters gon' hate walk because I was so sure I was caught that I thought I'd have some fun with it.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    An obvious one would be food; although I have seen steaks at my local supermarket with the shitty paper RFID tags on them.

Alcohol also falls under the food guideline. I use to acquire mini bottles of wine as a kid and even managed a full bottle of sake before almost getting caught from a World Market store.

Books are usually not tagged if under a certain price and not of a genre that appeals to youth/thieves. For example, books under $20 are generally not tagged unless they're manga or trade paperback novels.

As far as Office Depot goes I've a friend who works there and I'll see if I can get their security matrix and post that for the ink thing.