Partying for the Rapture

duuudeduuude Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Seems like most of you in the faster time zones are still surviving while most of us in the West still await our fate.

I'm taking this opportunity to party my ass off by drinking large quantities of alcohol and smoking the 7 grams of marijuana I have. I'm starting it off by hanging out with a few friends at their pool and pounding some drinks all afternoon. Then (if we still exist) around 10 or so tonight we will be heading out to a house party in celebration of the rapture as well. Should be a bitchin good time.

Anybody else using/used the occasion to get fucked up?

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    YAYA! im partying as well.
  • edited May 2011
    This prediction was by the same guy who predicted that the world was going to end a few years ago, lol.

"Yes, I'm really sure this time."

I don't know of any "rapture parties" around here. I only even heard of this nonsense about two days ago.
  • edited May 2011
    Probably crack a few beers later, but I think I'll stick to Totse for tonight :) I saw my girlfriend this morning, so that's covered. Which time zone is the 6pm meant to be in anyway?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    People actually believe this??? Come on guys.....
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Isn't this supposed to be the rapture though? So that means life will go on unchanged for us, as far as I can tell.

I plan on gathering up all the cars that belonged to the people who got raptured up to heaven.
  • edited May 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Isn't this supposed to be the rapture though? So that means life will go on unchanged for us, as far as I can tell.

I plan on gathering up all the cars that belonged to the people who got raptured up to heaven.

Isn't everyone else meant to go to hell though? I dunno how it works. Would be cool to steal cars though :D
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    The left behind people are fucked with for a couple years (dec 2012) until going to hell
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    jewnose wrote: »

True, there is meant to be a rapture. I however do not believe that anyone can predict it (as there is nowhere in the Bible that says this), and it is stupid when people throw random dates in the air and go "the rapture will happen on that date or between those dates" :) just my thoughts. My understanding of the rapture is that Christians go to heaven and the people left down on earth get a second chance while all manner of plagues befall them (and I think maybe the anti-christ?) like the sea turning into blood. I would need to read Revelation again to expand further...

With response to Jewnose, it does say that every non-Christian goes to hell. In the old testament it was if a person did not worship God and did not confess his sins to a priest, then he would go to hell. Now however, because of the death of Jesus Christ the Bible says that modern day Christians (from the New testament onwards) did not need a mediator (AKA priest) to confess their sins, but to believe that Jesus died on the cross and to confess his sins to him through prayer. Thus, the Bible says that anyone who did/does not goes straight to hell after he/she dies. This came into being from the death of Jesus to the end of the world.

Note: This answering your question and being informative, not preaching. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Man it would be cool if that happened. Mudslimes would shit bricks.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I took a Suboxone earlier. :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    Is it 6PM yet?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    You know what would be cool?

Living during the Tribulation.
  • edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    You know what would be cool?

Living during the Tribulation.

Most religious people believe that they're living "in the end times", and have been thinking so for most of the past few thousand years, lol.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's now 7 PM Eastern time here.. still alive but pretty drunk. i'm sunburnt too. It was 94 degrees and the first day I sat around in the sun all day without a shirt. I'm sure I'll be feeling a lot more baked tomorrow.

I was disappointed nothing ironic happened but I still had a good time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ^hahahah, sunscreen it bitch :). Good to see you're a live Jesus.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    the fuck's the rapture?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    There was a bar near here with a sign that said, "End of the World Party!"
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    ^^^^Fucking LOL!^^^^

I can get that 2012, bullshit, it's been around for thousands of years, and it has been scientifically proven that a solar event WILL happen on that day, just not whether it will harm any of us.....

But some crackhead/alky who says the world's gonna end? get the fuck outta here.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    My and my boys do it big when it come to judgment day, ya huuuurrd?

YouTube - ‪Judgement Day Blood Ritual‬‏

I mean u gotta admire my dedication. Without our ritual, the world would be done. I SAVED YOUR LIVES ...NOW SUCK IT HOES.

If your party has ritual sacrifice, Amerikuh flags,8 gallons of pig blood, raw pig hearts, mob mentality, machetes, cheap booze n blasphemy.....you're doing something right.