The sexual injuries thread

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Life
Thought I'd make one after watching Chasing Amy for the 100th time or so.
Worst I've got are scarred up knees...as you can see. getting nice and puss-like now. Mmm mmm.
IMG03109-20110504-1122%20%28Small%29.jpg

Your turn ;)

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    its the 4th today. not 5th
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    Correct date IS on the hand...4th May
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Us Brits do it differently
  • edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    its the 4th today. not 5th

The British write dates sequentially, i.e. day/month/year, as opposed to the random American method of month/day/year.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    That scrape looks a bit infected. I'd put a nice big blob of flamazine and a bandage on it, that'll probably take care of it. In 24 hours the crust will have become gooey, then you should rub all the goo out of there with sterile dressings with hibidil, reapply a nice big blob of flamazine and bandage it up again. Keep cleaning and applying a fresh flamazine bandage daily until the wound is closed and then just let it heal in the air.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    That scrape looks a bit infected. I'd put a nice big blob of flamazine and a bandage on it, that'll probably take care of it. In 24 hours the crust will have become gooey, then you should rub all the goo out of there with sterile dressings with hibidil, reapply a nice big blob of flamazine and bandage it up again. Keep cleaning and applying a fresh flamazine bandage daily until the wound is closed and then just let it heal in the air.

I would probably leave it alone, much more chance of it getting infected if you keep opening the wound. Or open the wound up and spray RAID on it, it kills bugs man.
  • edited May 2011
    How about a distal hernia?, think "big love", her on top, two actually. Fuck I have done bigger girls than my current GF, but not with as much enthusiasm, and always on top. A while after we got funky, I started getting a pain in my side every time I coughed, it got worse, way worse, one night I felt something pop out. I hit the clinic, two weeks in bed, no girl on top anymore, and I am fine with that.

C/O
    "look, I know you like it, but if you grind on me one more time my insides are going to be outsides"
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    I had a girl go down on me once and she was doing that little nibbly biting thing, ya know? For some reason she decided to just randomly chomp down on my inner thigh - right where it's the most sensitive. Before I knew what I was doing, I had punched her in the side of the head and knocked her in the floor. When I looked over the edge of the bed to see if she was ok, she was just sitting there looking dazed. She had actually drawn blood though, and I still have a slight scar even though that was over 10 years ago.

Bitch never clamped down on me again, I can tell you that much.

Also I fucked up my lower back over the winter getting a little too crazy I guess.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    I would probably leave it alone, much more chance of it getting infected if you keep opening the wound.

If it is infected, opening the wound and keeping it open (and protected from bacteria, dirt and moisture by proper bandaging and behaviour) is the only way to let it heal properly. If it's not infected it's OK to leave it as it is. But the picture isn't very clear, so I'm not sure.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I got really bad cramp in my leg that stayed there for hours, best orgasim ever.
    I have also had my fingers caught between the headboard and the wall.
  • smellytittybiscuitsmellytittybiscuit New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    i pood on the bedsheet then punched the girl to knock her out (didnt work) and slink away into the night. also twisted balls :(
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Once almost turned myself into an american by zipping up too fast when her BF came into the room...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    jackketch wrote: »
    Once almost turned myself into an american by zipping up too fast when her BF came into the room...

Welcome! :D and yep, lack of skin I still can't get my head round.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    If it is infected, opening the wound and keeping it open (and protected from bacteria, dirt and moisture by proper bandaging and behaviour) is the only way to let it heal properly. If it's not infected it's OK to leave it as it is. But the picture isn't very clear, so I'm not sure.

I don;t know if your trolling, but opening a wound up isn't a very good idea, just leave the scab and let your body do the rest. That said cracking it a bit and draining the pus away isn't a bad idea, but ripping the scab off is just asking for more dirt/germs to get in.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Us Brits do it differently

I always write out the month in actually letters, like "May" instead of just 05, as to avoid confusion.
    The British write dates sequentially, i.e. day/month/year, as opposed to the random American method of month/day/year.
    u hurt my feelings
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I did something to my shoulder while having sex a while back. I pin'hed a nerve or strained a muscle or something. I dont. Know but it still fucking hurts if I lie a certain way or pressure is placed there.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    jackketch wrote: »

You're not real....that would be too kool
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Im good, i fuck to perfect to get injured