The New "Remember Building 7" TV Ad.

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
To me anyhow, there are still many things about that day that don't add up.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    At best, 9/11 was allowed to happen to justify a ground war in the middle east.

At worst, it was an orchestrated false-flag attack to justify a ground war in the middle east.

The only people who don't know this are either oblivious to the world around them or those who just don't want to hear it.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    The most interesting thing that came out of 9/11 was that there could have been Foreknowledge of this.

There was a "surge" of put options in the American and United Airlines and many insurance companies. coincidence??? You're the one to judge:SavagePx_CallRatio.jpg
    "The Bloomberg News reported that put options on the airlines surged to the phenomenal high of 285 times their average."

Someone had to know something..wether it could be big buisness that is doing it, or the goverment, someone knew something
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Look into the ISI-CIA money laundering connection. The paper trail speaks for itself.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Yawn, won't come to anything. Next emotionally-loaded Liberal Hippy propaganda, please.

Ps. I don't believe it was 100% legit myself, but there are better ways of going about it such as the Academic route and having Govt advidors at the time come clean. Enough pressure and they'll give way...like WTC7 ;)
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    can you go in-dephth about the "acedemic route" and how/why a goverment official will "come clean"? You are teasing me with all this phenomenon and you don't want to explain it further D=.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Haha yes, its quite laughable.

I also love how veteran pilots were trying to hit the towers in there million dollar Boeing sim cockpits with no luck. Veteran pilots who have been flying for 50+ years say they couldn't do it... and im supposed to think some sand niggers from a cave flew those planes, come on......

haha and on 9/10 rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars missing. 9/11 was payday to china. lots of holes
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    -You are all retarded if you buy this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. I the government really killed thousands on 911 than why the fuck are Alex Jones and the college kid who made loose change still alive?

Because they don't offer solutions to anything, they just bitch about the problems and keep people afraid and pussified. AJ made 800,000 in one day.. this was a few days ago around the time bin Schmaden was "murdered". He sells lots of gold.

Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 he was soon murdered on his doorstep
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    God Damnit,

9/11 was al-Qa'ida works and plans.

Dont question our government like that. They are here to help 'us'

not kill 'us'. :rolleyes:
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Ok then if it wasn't radical Moslems that attacked us explain who the government was able to convince to go on a suicide mission.

eq4aky.png
    The planes were probably flown by remote control...
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    Tackzo wrote: »
    eq4aky.png
    The planes were probably flown by remote control...
    What planes? I thought that the latest theory was that the buildings were demolished?
    edited August 2011
    10 years later and nothing has been done to prove it was our government.

hahah fucking idiots. We are at war with the assholes who did this to us.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    YOu should ask Dfg to change your user name to BigHarrySheepCock
    edited August 2011
    what does that have to do with building 7? ^^
    edited August 2011
    what does that have to do with building 7? ^^

It has to do with your blindness son.
    edited August 2011
    ^^ ??

blindness to what?
    edited August 2011
    If you could see I could explain it to you. But you have made it apparent that it would be like trying to describe a color to Helen Keller. Carry on...
    edited August 2011
    If it is on the internet it must be true.
  • edited August 2011
    10 years later and nothing has been done to prove it was our government.

hahah fucking idiots. We are at war with the assholes who did this to us.

What exactly was proven?
    edited August 2011