Dollar Menus

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited October 2011 in Life
Living circumstances force me to use the ollar menu. I'm tired of eating fucking McDoubles. What do you guys suggest from dollar menus in the US. It doesnt have to be from McDonalds.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Apple pies all day, every day. Also, use the old "You forgot my xxx." trick, and get free food.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Taco Bell is another choice for those low on cash. Honestly though most real Mexican restaurants usually have tacos for under/around a dollar as well.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited May 2011
    If wendys still has a dollar menu, the chilli is pretty good. Add in a packet of hot sauce, sugar, and pepper and it's delicious. I used to eat that constantly when I was broke as hell. Surprisingly good.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    89 cent double cheesy beef burrito from taco bell! NOT...fuck i hope i never see one of those again in my life. ate them while hitchhiking cross country good at the time but damn, not now. I'd say wendy's nuggets if i had to choose
  • edited June 2011
    The Wendy's chili and baked potatoes seem like the best way to survive this dark territory with as little damage to your colon as possible. A loaf of rye bread, a jar of Cheese Whiz, and canned beans, are my standby for unrefrigerated and underfunded ventures.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    Quit being a nigger and go buy some dried beans, rice, and frozen vegetables. Fast food is never a good economic choice. A dollar burger? Ha! I can have two pounds dried beans for that, at least!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    ^^ fucking beaner.

wendys nuggets, with chili ;)

or

Buger king has a bomb chicken sandwich

but yeah mcdonalds owns all :(
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    Aw, shit, yeah, I forgot eggs. Can't go wrong with eggs.

I'm vegan though.

But *you* can't go wrong with eggs. ;D
  • edited June 2011
    Wendys DOuble staxxxxxxxxxxx

Although at least here theyre not the most affordable budget thing
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    A bag of cheez doodles?
  • edited June 2011
    ITT fucktards who don't get the two tacos for 99 cents at Jack in the Box.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited June 2011
    Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheese for the motherfucking win.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited June 2011
    Wendys DOuble staxxxxxxxxxxx

Although at least here theyre not the most affordable budget thing

double stacks 1.50 now. I think it started this week. :[
  • edited October 2011
    Fast food carries a health cost that you arent factoring in.

Go buy cheap food from the market and make healthy things. If you're broke im assuming you have plenty of spare time to be cooking things up as well.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    His situation is not so much about money but the fact the he lives on the road pretty much 24/7 due to his job and does not have the facilities to cook or store healthy foods. MM you might want to look into something like this so you can at least store fresh fruits and vegatables which would not only save you money in the long run but would be a much healthier alternative than McWendyBellArbysCrap.

http://www.nextag.com/Avanti-1-7-AC-649942187/prices-html

http://www.avantiproducts.com/products/id/367
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    I have definitely considered buying one of those. The only issue I have concerning them is storage. I could put it between the seats and it would fit comfortably but then my dog (who will be with me starting thus weekend) wouldn't be able to walk around which is important. I've also been considering a microwave. I think I might could keep an ac/dc fridge and mic in the passenger seat. I could buckle them in. This might work. Thanks for mentioning this because i just now considered the passenger seat.