Using another persons credit card?

ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to ask. If I got ahold of another persons card (oer several) how could they be used without risking any jail time? I did some research and only found one way. That's to let a second person use the card and ship the goods to you.

Any ideas?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    this should be in BI.

but yea what you can do is go to stores and SEE if they ask ID's along with credit cards . where i work not one of us asks for ID when they pay w/ plastic
  • edited May 2011
    You'll want an unused address, your credit cards, and a TOR connection as well as someone else's WiFi connection. Buy your shit online (in small amounts as to not raise suspicion, in case the victim doesn't know his card has been stolen. Large amounts will alert the bank who will then call up the victim.) and have it sent to your alternative address. This could be a garage in the middle of nowhere, whatever. Just make sure that it's a location which can be easily watched by yourself to make sure that there's no cops and no bugs. Make sure that you can get in, get your goods and get out in small time.

Take your stolen goods to another location (not your own house) until the heat wears off. Make sure you hide them good. Snap your credit cards in to bits and burn them, discarding the pieces in a river or something. After time has passed, go and retrieve your goods and sell them on Craigslist or eBay.

I think SLIM should get in this thread.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tor should definitely not be used, first and foremost. Get fresh sock proxies in the same location as the address on the card holder and use them.

Carding isn't so easy unless you have full details and get them all changed, even then they may bring up a red flag, it depends on the site you're carding.

To be easier for example I'd card people who live in the same country as me only, just to make the job easier. Why? IIN/BIN is one of the first things they check now. Unless you steal all of their details and call up the bank and tell them you're going "abroad", otherwise all transactions would just be stopped. Get the COB address changed also, obviously this still is absolutely needed to be done to avoid the top red flag. In that case it'd be only good for instore carding and if you'd phished the pin from them, or if you're buying from IRC get full info.

Simple way, keep it to your only country and you'll have less work and trouble coming your way.

If you're going to card then card big, but not the most expensive thing in stock obviously, don't fuck around with multiple small purchases.

Identifying the place the card was issued from can be done through various methods;

http://binbase.com/csv.php?module=search
    http://www.binchecker.com/

2 to name a few.

This will help you pick out the phished cards and which ones are of use to you.

AVS
    There's a neat little trick, they only check numbers. So if the card owner's address is 360 Cardigan st. You can find a drop that is 360 S. crew Avenue. This will pass the AVS system.

COB'S
    Means change of billing. There's a couple of ways to do it, online or by phone. Alot of banks only need ssn and dob, but it's easy and better just to phish for the full info. I've even known people who've used a combination of phishing over the phone and online for just one person. Do not card 2k 3 hours after you changed the billing. Wait about 3-4 days or maybe a week.

BIN (bank identification number)
    keep logs of them, you found one that made you 5k?? save it and get it again.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Buy your shit online (in small amounts as to not raise suspicion, in case the victim doesn't know his card has been stolen. Large amounts will alert the bank who will then call up the victim.)

Very good advise; however if you manage to get lucky enough to get a CC around the holidays (anytime between Black Friday and X-mas) you might consider upping the purchases as they're more likely to overlooked during these months
  • GIGATRON88GIGATRON88 Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    -Use it to get gas but make sure there are no cameras
    -buy some groceries for yourself and use the self-check out machines

just know that you cant go buy big purchases without being asked for ID.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011
    1) Use somebody's open wifi to order a macbook to an empty house.
    2) Get the ups tracking number and be at that house on the day macbook arrives.
    3) Get macbook.
    4) Sell macbook on craigslist or ebay for 90% retail.
    5) Cash monies.