Reccommend me a film.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm bored, have some beers and after this revision/Italian lesson I intend on watching a film. Now, my attention span is shit, so has anyone got any good reccommendations?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Watch the entire Mad Max trilogy.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited June 2011
    In Bruges, if you haven't seen it yet
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    The best film ever (according to the Internet) is titled 'The bicycle thief'.

It's in Italian. I've seen it and 'The best film ever' is not that good. Watch that.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Seen every one other than the 9/11 one and Bicycle Thief (although it rings a bell). Instead I got pissed, watched the Dawn of the Dead remake and played Fallout New Vegas 'till 2am. We had to watch Birth of a Nation in lectures. The Black Senate room scene is funny as. Damn savages :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    If it's like Zeitgeist then I'm afraid I won't but I'll give it a watch. Conspiracy theirists annoy me. Opinions are all well and good, but there is a line between respectable and plain mental when it comes to 9/11, Princess Diana, Religion, Illuminati etc.
  • edited June 2011
    Watch Unknown. Dfg posted a thread about it the other day and I watched it - pretty damn great :)
  • edited June 2011
    A film I really liked that I watched recently was Memento(2000).

The bitch from The Matrix is in it; she's the only actor/actress that I cud have done without in the movie.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Birth of a nation
    That film actually attempts to makes negroes look somewhat noble and heroic. The Searchers w/ John Wayne is a good film. Most films w/ John Wayne are good.