What age is the youngest girl you've had sex with?

2»

Comments

• TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    15, i was 15

currently 18, with a 14 girl dtf, its legal, but really not sure if I should go for it?
  • orochiorochi New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    she was either 18 or just 19 and i was 20.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I'm not really sure how old she was. All I know is we met at a playground, and swung on the swings together. She was into role-play though. Kept calling me daddy. :D:D:D

:facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    A small handful in the 14-15 range when I was 19ish. And not sure of the ages, because I never asked...but another handful when I was in my early 20's as a night manager at a hotel. ;)

You people deal with your guilt trips over some chronological number and the nonsense society has ingrained into your minds the last hundred years or so....I couldn't care any less. If she is old enough for a period then mother nature is saying she is ready and fuckable.... and if she is capable enough to drink my beer and smoke my weed, then she is certainly capable enough to suck on my cock and give up that ass. :thumbsup:
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    What's the oldest you have been with? Mine was 27 when I was barely 20
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    59 when I was 24. She only had one tit.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    What's the oldest you have been with?

Back in my 20's...a couple in their 40's, maybe 50's? Don't really know for sure, again I didn't ask....just guessing.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Back in my 20's...a couple in their 40's, maybe 50's? Don't really know for sure, again I didn't ask....just guessing.

Was it good? Was it weird?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    What's the oldest you have been with? Mine was 27 when I was barely 20

create a thread, fag!
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Was it good? Was it weird?

Sure it was good, and I can't really say I thought about any of it as being "weird". The only apprehension I ever had before banging an older woman at that age was wondering about the anatomy, and if a couple decades of sexual escapades as well as pushing out a couple of kids created some kind of a cavernous pussy. But once I fucked a couple of other mommies that were closerto my age, I realized it wasn't throwing a hotdog down a hallway.....and didn't put any worry into older women after that.

Probably the only "weird" feelings I had for an older gal when I was that age, was a chick I didn't mess around with.....but did ponder it back and forth. It was a very strange situation to begin with, because she had Multiple Sclerosis and was in a wheel chair along with other medical maladies. But she was a bit trampy and easy at times, and I had fucked both her daughters....so there was a special interest of wanting to try to get at least a blowjob out of her.

It was like I didn't really want "her" so much, instead the whole mommy/daughter/daughter thing kind of incited the whole thing....so yeah it was weird weighing that moral dilemma. :D

But I never did do anything with her, so let that be a life lesson for everyone out there...20 years from now you won't really think back and regret embarrasing sex you had, instead the REAL regret will be the sex you probably COULD have had but never followed through with. :eek:
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    12 (I was 17-19..it blurs)

the infamous incident that I recounted many a time on &T, where I woke up after a 3-litres-vermouth party next to a little goth girl who informed me that she was in my kid sister's class at school....
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Speedbags wrote: »
    Anyone care to share the youngest person they've consensually had sex with?

She was 12, and at that time i was 15.... It was legal, kinda.... I think.... If not, call me a pedo or whatever. I dont care, she had an amazing ass....
    :fap:
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    A small handful in the 14-15 range when I was 19ish. And not sure of the ages, because I never asked...but another handful when I was in my early 20's as a night manager at a hotel. ;)

You people deal with your guilt trips over some chronological number and the nonsense society has ingrained into your minds the last hundred years or so....I couldn't care any less. If she is old enough for a period then mother nature is saying she is ready and fuckable.... and if she is capable enough to drink my beer and smoke my weed, then she is certainly capable enough to suck on my cock and give up that ass. :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly!
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited June 2011
    15 when I was 18
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    15 when I was 16.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    just smashed a 17 yr old, im 24. legal in tx bitches :o :hai:
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    just smashed a 17 yr old, im 24. legal in tx bitches :o :hai:

This Texas place you speak of....where is this....
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    9N4sr.jpg

^^ "she was 14, i was 78."
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    i was 16 she was 13 my sisters best freind at the time it wasent even my idea

now shes fucked like 100's of pepole probably has stds and is used up she tried to kill herself a couple of years ago i saw her shortly after and i havent seen or heard from her since

i forgot to add she looks exactly like audrey hollander
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Update: 16 :thumbsup:
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    It would have been 15, except my dick physically could not fit inside her at all.
    So, I guess 19.
    I've always been sleeping with older girls.
    Aside from that 15 year old attempt.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    jackketch wrote: »
    12 (I was 17-19..it blurs)

the infamous incident that I recounted many a time on &T, where I woke up after a 3-litres-vermouth party next to a little goth girl who informed me that she was in my kid sister's class at school....
    AHAHAHAH
    Oh shit man, that's awesome.

Are you the real Ketch?
    I haven't seen you around in a while.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    13 when 13.
    She rode me like I was her bitch.
    It hurt.

An ex's mother tried to get me arrested for statutory rape once.
    I was 16 by about...3 weeks, she was 15.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    When I was 20 I fucked a 13 year old girl in the bathroom at a party. I didn't know she was 13 years old until I got jumped by 3 guys at the party later that night when they found out. She was hot, blonde, had big tits and was drinking with the rest of us. I told her I had my dick pierced and she told me she wanted to see it. We went into the bathroom and she saw it and asked what it looked like with the ring in when it got hard and I said "I dunno, get it hard and find out." she sucked it, it got hard and next thing you know she wanted to know what it felt like in her twat. She found out while I was giving her the most memorable 3 minutes of her life. She was obviously not a virgin.
  • jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    15. I was 16 at the time.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    twenty one
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Speedbags wrote: »
    It was my roommate's slutty sister. We were all drinking and after I went to bed she came into my room to share the bed with me. I had heard stories about how slutty she was (fucked at least 10 guys that I had heard of) so when she got into bed I had to make a decision. In the end I said fuck it and made some "accidental" contact with her that eventually lead to fucking.
    Sounds interesting, could you share more details on how to make the transition? The devil's in the details. I took like 30 minutes once to translate from accidentally rolling my leg into a girl to eventually I think she got impatient and pretended to have a nightmare so I would rub her hair, lol.
    Pacino wrote: »
    14 here but i was 14 too so im not a pedo :cool:
    I don't see how what age you were matters. You're remembering it fondly now, so what's the diff?
    Box wrote: »
    10 here but i was 10 too so im not a pedo :cool: it wasnt really sex, we just got on a bed and started rubbing each other. she was ontop of me and i was like, lolwut? then my dick got hard and i was like: hmmm....this happened with our nanny was out buying groceries.
    Wait, so you were still clothed?
    Seitzy wrote: »
    12 when I was 40 so I'm not a pedo :cool:
    Certainly not sir.
    Pacino wrote: »
    pedo
    Why are you being such a labeler?
    ok, you're not cool anymore. :o
    Q: why do you get off free when your girl was 2 years younger?
    11 when I was 17
    Impressive, yet vague. Did this happen in a native reserve with a Pocahontas loli?
    14 while I was 17.
    MOAR
    i was 6 she was 5 and my cousin:o
    I have a story like this except she was a year older and all we did was kiss a few seconds, lol.
    xyz wrote: »
    16 :hai: wish I'd had sex with my first high school gf; she was 14 and psychotic :o
    You missed out, the psychos are intimidating but interesting.
    6 :d
    You changed from 10 to 6, does this mean a recent conquest?
    familyguy wrote: »
    we met at a playground, and swung on the swings together.
    Did you show off by jumping at the apex of the swing? I used to try that.
    Like a boss. Details?
    jackketch wrote: »
    12 (I was 17-19..it blurs) the infamous incident that I recounted many a time on &T, where I woke up after a 3-litres-vermouth party next to a little goth girl who informed me that she was in my kid sister's class at school....
    Sounds like an amazing story, have you recounted it at length elsewhere in a location we might purouse?
    iLickPussy wrote: »
    She was 12, and at that time i was 15.... It was legal, kinda.... I think.... If not, call me a pedo or whatever. I dont care, she had an amazing ass....:fap:
    Did you PIITB?
    I had sex with my neighbor-girl repetitively when we both were about 7-13. Good mental images to fap to :D:D:D
    One would think memories might fade, but this would be a reason to invest in nootropics.
    i was 16 she was 13 my sisters best freind at the time it wasent even my idea she looks exactly like audrey hollander
    220px-Audrey_Hollander_AVN_Awards_2006_crop.jpg
    Sounds decent enough. How did she introduce the idea?
    Maxstats wrote: »
    When I was 20 I fucked a 13 year old girl in the bathroom at a party. I didn't know she was 13 years old until I got jumped by 3 guys at the party later that night when they found out. She was hot, blonde, had big tits and was drinking with the rest of us. I told her I had my dick pierced and she told me she wanted to see it. We went into the bathroom and she saw it and asked what it looked like with the ring in when it got hard and I said "I dunno, get it hard and find out." she sucked it, it got hard and next thing you know she wanted to know what it felt like in her twat. She found out while I was giving her the most memorable 3 minutes of her life. She was obviously not a virgin.
    How come you ended up getting jumped?