Fuck You University

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So the fucking cunts decided to kick me out because i only just passed. I guess it's back to being a bum. Thanks uni, thank you very fucking much:angry:.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    bad luck. Its happened to a lot of people i know. If you want to continue studying you could transfer to a crappy university.

I've been into academic trouble before, i assume they kicked you out after a few warnings. You could appeal with a sob story.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    i assume they kicked you out after a few warnings. You could appeal with a sob story.

No warning, and i'm not going to bother appealing. I was thinking of dropping out a few months back anyway, guess i have a reason to now.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I've not been kicked out, but have had some very close calls. Brohug! They can go choke on donkey semen for all I care. When I'm done, I'm done. Moving out of the Country hopefully.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    This thread has let me down. I was hoping I'd be able to get a degree from Fuck You University.

Universities are bullshit anyway. A degree used to guarantee a good job but those days are long gone. Learn a trade instead. Do you know how much an electrician makes? A fuckton.
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Do you know how much an electrician makes? A fuckton.

I'm partly trained as one, one more course and i'm qualified as one, then 2 years until i can become registered and get a practicing license.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Universities are bullshit anyway. A degree used to guarantee a good job but those days are long gone.

Agreed. I recently finished a bachelor at Uni and it's been worthless so far. Without first-hand working experience no one wants to hire you, which makes it impossible to get any experience to begin with. The catch 22 of our day. I've pretty much had to resort to getting an entry level job, in a totally different field than I wanted.

OP: Go finish your electrician training. It will be easy as fuck to get a job and you'll make a fuck-ton, as jewnose kindly pointed out.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^^ Man you just got scammed...and to think that everyone is careful of not getting scammed these days...the irony is right under our noses...
    edited July 2011
    Are you trying to insult me because I do not chose the job route?
    edited July 2011
    Why do you believe that the only way to make money is through a job?
    edited July 2011
    Money can be made many ways, such as cooking meth or growing weed.
    edited July 2011
    LOL I can educate you on other ways of making money, but I choose not to because I forfeit. You win...and you know what happens when you win right? You get a job...
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Bad luck mate. Still the electrician thing sounds awesome.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Ive struggled with university as well. Got in trouble academically, said fuck it and dropped out. Went to a small technical school to get some credits out of the way and now Im transferring to a bigger university. Best of luck to you man.