-SpectraL, go back to Zoklet.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This place had a database crash one time, and we lost a day of posts, remember? This place sucks.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    *grabs a bag of chips*

This better be good.

*munch munch*
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh snap!
  • edited July 2010
    I thought that was the fake Spectoll? I read over at the Z that he wanted his user name perrma banned so no one could have it.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    .... and yet somebody ended up with my account regardless.

p.s. shut your whistle-hole, Blunderblower

Lol, nice to see you made it here
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    [email][email protected][/email] admit Blunderful, that was pretty fucking nice. :D
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    ^ Somebody ban this faggot for releasing personal information.

Why'd you point to a photo of yourself and call yourself a faggot? And you want yourself banned? :confused:
    edited July 2010
    My pic, I don't mind. But if this place is just going to be a hub to release people's personal information without consequences, I'm outta here.

I don't even think you're the real -SpectraL. I'm banned on &Z, but can you make a thread in HB saying "I'm the real -SpectraL" or something?
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My pic, I don't mind. But if this place is just going to be a hub to release people's personal information without consequences, I'm outta here.

You posted your infortmation on a social networking site. It's no longer personal. Seriously, the Internet provides some anonymity these days, but not in the way you seem to think.

Everyone knows it's you, everyone knows your name, so just stop making a big deal out of it.
    edited July 2010
    LOL PERSONAL INFO

Boo-fucking-hoo, -SpectraL.

You published information to [Facebook] a social networking website on the Internet, and then added someone (Daily, posing as a fan of your band via a fake profile) you didn't even know personally. It's all your own doing that your information has been traded around.

Frankly, the only people who really give two fucks are the people who post it here, and that's just because it gets a rise out of you. It's an easy, cheap laugh.

EDIT: The only "info" getting posted is your picture and your name. Good luck keeping those secret mate. Do you walk around with a mask and an alias? You act like you're fucking Batman.

Also, as a secondary note:

Take your elitist view on who should be allowed to participate on this website and shove it up your wrinkled ass. The idea of Totse as a website/movement/ideal is to be a hub for information and discussion of all topics, from inane banter to the taboo or intellectual. It's about the freedom of expression.

You're free to whine and gripe about people acting like "children", and they're free to act so here. That's the idea, you dimwit. The forum guidlines for modding have always been pretty lax here.

Your problem is you lambast every single fucking post so much as to find some kind of angle where you can attack it or the poster as being a kidiot. Get a fucking hobby.
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    TJ remember that he is trying to get the account banned, so its kinda obvious that he would post things that the community dislikes. So you are, for all intents, getting worked up over nothing and to that end you are helping him, something I'm sure you dislike seeing your abundant lack of pleasure towards his appearance here.

Either way this shows your inability to add 1 and 1.
    edited July 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010

Shut up
    edited July 2010
    Hey Greyfox. You're probably clicking on the registration link in the green bar, which is only there for nostalgic purposes. It doesn't work. Try the OTHER registration link, which is on the GRAY bar at the top in GREEN font.

Later, dude.

Wrong thread. :facepalm:
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    You guize know better. :mad:

Freedom of privacy is/was a big part of totse. As much as if not more than freedom of information. No revealing pics/names etc unless the person was stupid enough to do it of their own volition first.
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    No revealing pics/names etc unless the person was stupid enough to do it of their own volition first.

Which he did. He links to his fucking band and blog :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Which he did. He links to his fucking band and blog :facepalm:

Well, I'm not banning anyone don't worry your pretty little head over it. Just don't post the pics.

Let me put it this way: Don't be a dick. You know you're just being a dick. You admitted you were posting them just to be a dick. So stop being a dick, pl0x? If you wanna be a dick, do it with your words. Words that don't reveal anyone's name or 'accidentally' end up forming a link to someone's facebook.

I get that it's tempting because he gets butthurt over the pics, but just... don't?

PS: Spectral if you're stupid enough to link to your band or something after saying what instruments you play in said band, you kinda do deserve to have your dox spread.

Toothlessjoe, where/when did this happen? The blog links and shit. I never followed the spectral bullshit. Thought you were all a bunch of drama creating trolling faggots and that shit just never interested me.
    edited July 2010
    He posted it all over Zoklet in links, posts, and signatures. Anyway, let's not blow up this stupid shit again, or we'll pull a Zok, won't we?

As the old saying goes, if you don't want people to see it/know it, don't post it on the Internet. A place like Totse, filled with Bad Ideas, and the old hackers ethos really shouldn't be the place where you get told "you're not allowed to post something here you found elsewhere on the Internet due to some piecing together of published information, because it pertains to a poster here".

This place is a free-for-all community, and your level of participation is down to you. If he hadn't have left the breadcrumb trail, none of this would be an issue. He's free to get over it or make a new account. Being in a band and worrying about people finding out about you on the Internet is fucking backwards.

I haven't posted any pictures here yet, so can I be treated in the same way as Spectral? That's to say, having them removed because I don't want them on here? That's hypothetical by the way, I don't give a shit about mine, I think it's lulzy. I'm just curious to see what your position is.
    edited July 2010
    Whatever, it's not like I can enforce the rules anyway.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^If you're looking to be relieved of your duties...

Anyway, why should anyone have to leave? Spectroll can post here if he wants, I say.
    edited July 2010
    ^If you're looking to be relieved of your duties...

Anyway, why should anyone have to leave? Spectroll can post here if he wants, I say.

My duties consist of telling people not to do stuff and hoping they listen.

But I don't want to be relieved of 'em just yet.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was asking in jest:p don't worry I have no envy for the job you gotta do here. I know there will be rules to follow soon tho, since you feel that your post is marginalized (or that's how I'd describe it based on what you said anyway) you're in a great position to do something about that 'n try to come up with a way to enforce order around here without infringing on our post's content like they do on other sites. I'm sure between you 4J DFG n Hellish this can be accomplished.
    edited July 2010
    I was asking in jest:p don't worry I have no envy for the job you gotta do here. I know there will be rules to follow soon tho, since you feel that your post is marginalized (or that's how I'd describe it based on what you said anyway) you're in a great position to do something about that 'n try to come up with a way to enforce order around here without infringing on our post's content like they do on other sites. I'm sure between you 4J DFG n Hellish this can be accomplished.

Nah, I don't feel marginalized or anything haha. Don't worry about it sweetcheeks. :mad:

I'm just saying I'm more or less a forum janitor. I can yell at you kids to not make a mess, but if you do decide to make one, all I can do is clean it up. So uhh... don't make a mess, okay kids?
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    hah i only had to see spectrals pic once, now every time i see one of his posts i get a mental image of a middle aged man with sunglasses hunched over a keyboard with zoklet open giggling
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Spectral how big are your muscles and also how much can you bench press? The way you describe yourself excites me in the pants a little bit I'd like to get to know you a little better.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Holy fuck can it get anymore Zoklet in here or what?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »

This. :mad:
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »

Animal Farm - by George Orwell.

But until then, this place ain't so bad.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll have you know I still feel like 28 or 30. I'm in peak physical shape, no illnesses at all (except mental), I don't get sick from flues and colds and shit (maybe had two in the last 20 years), and I really don't feel the age at all. I guess that comes from having solid principles... fuck if I know.

Or mayb eit sal ltha tdemon sbloo dyour edrinking.:eek: