-Spectral is a snitch

2»

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy fuckin shit....some of you people have really reached new levels of DESPERATELY GRASPING AT STRAWS. Some of you are prattling on as if this is a victory, and you have "dirt" on Spectral....when all you've posted is someone thinking out loud. He never said he did blow the whistle, he never even came close to implying he would blow the whistle.....what he DID comment on was how Zok deserved the moral come-uppance that was due considering his narc-ish and cowardly behavior. So now in your DESPERATE attempt to sully Spectral's name (or is it spin something silly and sinister at a later date?) some of you folks are making THIS of all things some kind of "victory" in your eyes? Seriously???? ROFLMFAO!!!!

What's especially funny is how proud you are of your tactics throughout all this. What's even more interesting is the timing of the whole thing. Those posts were from almost 2 months ago, yet NOW they are bringing this up....for whatever reason in their mind it has some "tactical purpose" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL). So they abuse their moderator perks, start fucking with people's text and their private users groups.....and LOUDLY AND PROUDLY brag about being power hungery pissants, and in their minds this is something "good" they've done here? Welcome to Minority Report folks, they got their evil meanie!

A great analogy of this would be to imagine the vice squad breaking into a guy's home to illegally seize his camcorder, all to obtain the video evidence of the guy jaywalking while video-taping Main Street in DisneyWorld. "That's it boys...we got em' now! Dunkin Donuts on me....we got our collar, and the D.A should throw the book at him....ain't we awesome!!!!"

Hell, I'll go even one better than Spectral...if you are making THIS big a deal about his just WISHING (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) that bad things will happen to Zok. I'll go on record and say it here and now. Within the next few weeks I'll be hanging and banging in the great community that is Columbus, Ohio. Now should the gods be so crazy as to let me ever gaze upon someone's car that has the license plate of "Zoklet" on it.....I CAN GUARANTEE as sure as I'm sitting here, there WILL be a fuckin story to tell by the end of that evening. Read into THAT comment whatever you will, but that isn't just WISHING BULLSHIT OUT LOUD, but instead making a logical and practical observation of a likely response should the world be so kind to let events play out properly.

InB4OMGZ!!!!DaGuru just put out a death threat to Zok, Vladie, O_RLY and the rest of the loser squad....someone call the FBI, someone call Shady Lady, someone make a thread with a poll, someone make up a new infraction, someone do SOMETHING to overdramatize idle conversation about what MIGHT BE and SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!! Oh the humanity......

If you go to OH and take matters into your own hands (and pics or it didn't happen) I wholly support you, but ratting him out to the authorities, directly or indirectly, is no good.

Also it was not a "private group" spectral is even a member of the test group that tested to see if groups were private so he knew they weren't, you can't even begin to argue that.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Also DG I don't think you have the balls, well at least not the balls to do anything more than follow him around and key his car after he parks at walmart or some shit.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You need to get yourself checked DaGuru. Seriously.

Sure Dfg, I'm sick just because you say so....after twisting verbiage (AS PREDICTED) to suit your agenda over the simplest and most innocuos comment I could possibly make. :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    do anything

What, what did I say I was going to do? Please elaborate Buddha, cuz I want to see just how colorful and whimsical YOUR spin on this can be. Don't run off now, dude....I know putting you on the spot like this might make you suddenly disappear from these kind of talks....but you got to have better than THIS???
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    What, what did I say I was going to do? Please elaborate Buddha, cuz I want to see just how colorful and whimsical YOUR spin on this can be. Don't run off now, dude....I know putting you on the spot like this might make you suddenly disappear from these kind of talks....but you got to have better than THIS???

Well I'm assuming do anything didn't mean go shake his hand, give him a hug, suck his dick...wait...maybe. But probably meant one of a million things that shouldn't be discussed on a public forum.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    I think the real lesson we can learn from this thread is that the staff encourage the undeleting of member posts/threads without permission of the member, so that's important to keep in mind when deciding to even bother signing up here. Once the cops come sniffing around, the rat mods will simply start undeleting your shit and handing it right on over to them.
    edited July 2011
    Fucking right, DaGuru. They're desperate and jumping on straws alright. Right in the OP, where they posted what I said, they didn't even see where I wrote, "What do you think?". It's not like it was a sure thing or anything, I asked for input on the idea. So these clowns come into the group, undelete my shit, don't actually read anything except what they'd like to cherry-pick out of there, and then run over here to howl about their "victory". Sad shit, for sure. Talk about your lame losers.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I still can't get past the fact they finally waited till now to do it. That timestamp says 5/21.....and obviously they have been purposely watching over your shoulder with everything. Funny the irony here, they are calling YOU the snitch....when they are doing all the spying and manipulating. But again, I keep going back to why now since the end of May? Somehow in their demented version of events they tell each other, this is their trump card (LULZ)....but yet again like the Keystone Koppers, they are only exposing their own blatant stupidity and mismanaging of their positions.

InB4 I'm going to take a super secret covert route into Ohio through Pennsylvania, since I made a brief mention of the Keystone (State). :eek:
    edited July 2011
    I still can't get past the fact they finally waited till now to do it. That timestamp says 5/21........
    Shit, ya. I hope I never get that desperate to "win" a debate. It's like we're dealing with 12 year olds or something here.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Mentally disturbed 12 year olds is more like it. It's....its just so SPASTIC, how crazy and all over the place it is. Shifting courses on a dime, with no rhyme or reason with any thought. I mean....wasn't it like just a week ago, they were declaringFatty's simplistic and annoying posting as the problem they were going to tackle? Try to increase the quality of content? Couple days later they start the circle jerking, the poll threads, the ban threads. Now its this game of...."OMG, Spectral said mean things should happen to people...that scoundrel!". I'm just wondering how the few mods on staff that do have a shred of integrity even manage to stick around any more. How the fuck do you guys even keep up, or is there daily marching orders in M&A depending on what
    fire was started by another overzealous babboon with his mod perks?
    edited July 2011
    You keep forgetting that its two or three staff members doing all this shit, not the rest of us. Please stop referring to their actions like all the staff is behind it 100%.
    Well... uhhhh... Dfg seems to approve of it and is even encouraging it as well, soooo... ya. That seems to be what he wants from his mod team - a bunch of low lifes who "win" arguments/debates not by words, but by undeleting people's posts which are months old, and the next one pops right up afterward to copy/pasta it out onto the boards. Sad stuff. Nothing like the original &Totse members.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    You keep forgetting that its two or three staff members doing all this shit, not the rest of us. Please stop referring to their actions like all the staff is behind it 100%.

As Spectral said....Dfg's "involvement" in this thread shows clearly enough he condones if not outright encourages these kind of tactics. Face it Boozer, your boss is a scumbag.....is selfish, immature and short-sighted....and unless he does sincerely repent and do a 180, he'll never be able to "fix" any of this.

Dfg, Rodent, and Buddha are LOUDLY AND PROUDLY telling the world this is what Totse.info is "about".

And I'm sorry Boozer, as much as I like you as a person and as a moderator.....right now there aren't enough of YOU on staff to overcome all of the bullshit and toxins they've been spreading the last week or so. I mean seriously, can YOU make any sense of the every changing mission statement/focus?
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    (...) and the next one pops right up afterward to copy/pasta it out onto the boards. Sad stuff. Nothing like the original &Totse members.

PASTA MIA!!! THATSA SPICY MEAT-A-BALLAH!!!
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Well... uhhhh... Dfg seems to approve of it and is even encouraging it as well, soooo... ya. That seems to be what he wants from his mod team - a bunch of low lifes who "win" arguments/debates not by words, but by undeleting people's posts which are months old, and the next one pops right up afterward to copy/pasta it out onto the boards. Sad stuff. Nothing like the original &Totse members.

R.I.P.~~~ Firestarter......may your tortured soul that was taken to the very ends of ugliness and deprivation all because you dared disagree with someone on a message board, may it be a fair warning to any other wayward travellers seeking knowledge in this of all places. :eek:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I think the real lesson we can learn from this thread is that the staff encourage the undeleting of member posts/threads without permission of the member, so that's important to keep in mind when deciding to even bother signing up here. Once the cops come sniffing around, the rat mods will simply start undeleting your shit and handing it right on over to them.

Says the guy who went on record to state he wanted to get the cops to take out Zok?
    Fucking right, DaGuru. They're desperate and jumping on straws alright. Right in the OP, where they posted what I said, they didn't even see where I wrote, "What do you think?". It's not like it was a sure thing or anything, I asked for input on the idea. So these clowns come into the group, undelete my shit, don't actually read anything except what they'd like to cherry-pick out of there, and then run over here to howl about their "victory". Sad shit, for sure. Talk about your lame losers.

That is an outright lie and you know it. The entire conversation is posted without exception.
    Shit, ya. I hope I never get that desperate to "win" a debate. It's like we're dealing with 12 year olds or something here.

You are missing one thing, nothing wrong was done by staff members. He posted it, Buddha undeleted it, I pointed out what Spectral said to the rest of the community so they would know he can not he can not be trusted if he thinks you deserve to go to jail for your words on the internuts.
    edited July 2011
    ...You are missing one thing, nothing wrong was done by staff members. He posted it, Buddha undeleted it, I pointed out what Spectral said...
    I guess if you repeat the mantra enough you'll start to feel like that's true.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

You are missing one thing, nothing wrong was done by staff members. He posted it, Buddha undeleted it, I pointed out what Spectral said to the rest of the community so they would know he can not he can not be trusted if he thinks you deserve to go to jail for your words on the internuts.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how mentally deranged this moron in, he can't even realize the slobbering hypocrisy he continues to spew. Here Rodent, here is why anything in regard to this topic is completely absurd for you to discuss. Let's break it down simply...

Spectral was THINKING about the harm that could come to someone if they went after them IRL.

Whereas you actually DID go after someone IRL and legitimately harmed them/chased them off the website.

One is INNOCENT MUMBLINGS.

The other is ACTUAL CHICKENSHIT ACTIONS.

Holy shit guys...really and truly if you thought you were going to "expose dirt" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) on Spectral...you would have had the common sense to let else someone discuss it that didn't actually commit a sin 100x's worse than just *GASP* thinking.

And Rodent as for you trying to "justify" how you are "allowed" to do what you did with your undeletes and all the other cowardly nonsense....keep on posing with your tough guy nonsense as if you are somebody because you have a failed admin that coddles your kind of games. You and a small handful of other toxic morons are the only people that think its "cool" or even "right".....and yet again ALL you are doing is destroying any chance of attracting any kind of userbase to these kind of immature and insecure idiocies you people continue to perpetrate.

Really and truly...someone please come to this thread and explain to me how THESE kind of theatrics and tactics from the staff is the kind of thing a lurker or n00b would want to be a part of?
    edited July 2011
    Here's the way I look at fair play. Let's say there's a race. All the cars line up at the starting point, and the gun goes off... away they go. Halfway into the race, Car#63 starts falling to the back of the pack, and its not long before we find out why. Once the driver of Car#63 has fallen into last place and is lagging behind significantly, he stops and exits the car, runs across a nearby field, locates the track again, and pulls the course posts out of the ground, re-planting them off in another direction at the crook of another road there. Then he scurries back to his car, races off down the course, and chuckles as he goes past the fork in the road where he changed the sign. At the finish line, Car#63 streaks over the finish line with a big happy grin on his face, and the crowds begin to cheer.

Did this "win" actually mean anything, except to the clown in Car#63? Hell, no! It was just a big, fake, needless backstab on the other participants in the race.

Now, let's change a few details.

The following year, the participants decide to turn the table on the driver of Car#63. The driver of Car#76 suggests that everyone drive the race in such a way that Car#63 is unable to pass any of the cars on the track, even if it means falling behind the race. The plan is that as soon as Car#63 goes to pass, one of the group would then move to either box him in or block him altogether. At the end of this second race, Car#63 comes in last.

Let's summarize...

Was Car#76 and the others guilty of foul play? Was it unfair that Car#63 came in last on the second race? Was there a certain amount of justice dished out on the second race, or did Car#63 deserve just as much chance to win the race as everybody else? Not at all. Not at all.

This is your logic, Buddha, TheDarkRodent, zok, wires, zos... you think you can play dirty and walk away happy, and that's all well and fine, but you cry when somebody does the very same thing to you. Do you deserve sympathy for your tears? Of course not. You played dirty to begin with, for no other reason than so you could "win" by abuse of authority and unjust bans! And it's for that reason that it should be no surprise at all if dirty play comes your way as well. In fact, it really should be expected.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    zok, wires, zos...

In regard to these 3, they are even dirtier. These are the cowards that own the race-track, hire some goons to put spike strips all over it....since their older brother owns a tire store right around the block. They are getting everyone from both directions. Sell them fake ID's as they are walking in the door, and then arrest/prosecute as they walk out the exit. Win/win for the "home" team!!! :facepalm:

And ain't the world a better place because of it? :cool:
    edited July 2011
    In regard to these 3, they are even dirtier. These are the cowards that own the race-track, hire some goons to put spike strips all over it....since their older brother owns a tire store right around the block. They are getting everyone from both directions. Sell them fake ID's as they are walking in the door, and then arrest/prosecute as they walk out the exit. Win/win for the "home" team!!! :facepalm:

And ain't the world a better place because of it? :cool:
    That's what really bugged me about it. They simply used and abused all the survivors of the original Totse to their own ends, then had the audacity to be "offended" by the people calling them out on their base greed and traitorous acts. It seemed wrong to me that these jackasses should walk away happy after shitting all over the best and the most dedicated contributors Totse ever had. Then I watched in horror while a bunch of other slugs crawled out of the woodwork and started joining in on the feast. They systematically went after each and every Totse figurehead, just to please the little rat pack at the top, hoping for some crumb or two for themselves. Not a thought about the once-great nation which entertained and educated thousands of people for years. Not a thought about its heritage, and the respect it was due. Just a bunch of cockroaches out for their own sorry asses. And then a few fools walk up and ask why the shitstains are being treated roughly. Some classic shit right there, for sure. Takes a lot of complete morons and idiots to make a world, I guess.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    snitches get stitches
    edited July 2011
    snitches get stitches
    You'd make a great moderator here.
    edited July 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how mentally deranged this moron in, he can't even realize the slobbering hypocrisy he continues to spew. Here Rodent, here is why anything in regard to this topic is completely absurd for you to discuss. Let's break it down simply...

Spectral was THINKING about the harm that could come to someone if they went after them IRL.

Whereas you actually DID go after someone IRL and legitimately harmed them/chased them off the website.

One is INNOCENT MUMBLINGS.

The other is ACTUAL CHICKENSHIT ACTIONS.

Holy shit guys...really and truly if you thought you were going to "expose dirt" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) on Spectral...you would have had the common sense to let else someone discuss it that didn't actually commit a sin 100x's worse than just *GASP* thinking.

And Rodent as for you trying to "justify" how you are "allowed" to do what you did with your undeletes and all the other cowardly nonsense....keep on posing with your tough guy nonsense as if you are somebody because you have a failed admin that coddles your kind of games. You and a small handful of other toxic morons are the only people that think its "cool" or even "right".....and yet again ALL you are doing is destroying any chance of attracting any kind of userbase to these kind of immature and insecure idiocies you people continue to perpetrate.

Really and truly...someone please come to this thread and explain to me how THESE kind of theatrics and tactics from the staff is the kind of thing a lurker or n00b would want to be a part of?

l2read I never undeleted anything dumbass.
    Oh, and...
    Spectral is still a snitch
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    This is just sad. The number of massive wall of text responses about something that didn't even happen is incredible.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    This is just sad. The number of massive wall of text responses about something that didn't even happen is incredible.

Yeah...according to some people..... just *GASP* thinking about shit that never even happened means the apocalypse is upon us. But desperate and pathetic people will grasp at any possible straw no matter how flimsy, so just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show while people trample on what little credibility they had left. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2011
    Just because he failed to get anyone else to join him in his little snitch fest does not change his intentions. So he is a failed snitch, that still makes him a snitch where I grew up.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    enjoy the show while people trample on what little credibility they had left. :thumbsup:
    Just because he failed to get anyone else to join him in his little snitch fest does not change his intentions. So he is a failed snitch, that still makes him a snitch where I grew up.

Absolutely priceless.....telling ya, with Rodent around...Groucho never had it as good with Zeppo! :cool:
  • edited July 2011
    These guys are a little fucked in the head.

Even if you had a legitimate issue with the moderators of either Zoklet or Totse.info, you should take that issue up with them, not the entire goddamned communities of either site, as you're currently doing.

What you both are doing now is silly and very immature. And Spec, you may post the "Don't let the children take it" image, but you're the one acting like a child, still extremely butt-bothered over internet crap.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why is the word "mite" underneath -SpectraL's and DaGuru's names? lol
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    They overstayed there welcome :)
    edited July 2011

See the bottom of this page;

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011

Because they are "special"
  • edited July 2011
    Well I have the sceenshots so he can lie and deny tlll he turns blue. But the record shows that he intends to bring law enforcement down on Zok.

And I STILL have the screen cap of you trying to take &Z down when YOU was residing there.

And shame on you DGF. SHAME. YOU, their on. You modded this phagg becos he's the only one trying to bring down your rival site but you kno what they say about snitches :

Snitches snitch whichever hands that fed them. And its only a m-ater of time be fore The DarkRat rat on you. And then you'll kno you've it comin.
  • HiKittyHiKitty Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    These staff members obviously aren't fit for the job of/as assisting contributors. It's 100% bullshit to give these people any kind of ability besides deleting unnecessary posts(which is rare..)

theDarkrodent could never mod zoklet, please tell me how hes given authority over a smart userbase? Someone dropped the ball.........
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    HiKitty wrote: »
    These staff members obviously aren't fit for the job of/as assisting contributors. It's 100% bullshit to give these people any kind of ability besides deleting unnecessary posts(which is rare..)

theDarkrodent could never mod zoklet, please tell me how hes given authority over a smart userbase? Someone dropped the ball.........

Wow after being here only a few days, and only 2 posts, why would you make such an assumption?
    edited July 2011
    HiKitty wrote: »

HAI SpecGuru.
  • edited July 2011
    who cares. he's an old man with cool hacking skills and if he wants to flex his might over the internet so be it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Wow after being here only a few days, and only 2 posts, why would you make such an assumption?

some people lurk before registering.
    edited July 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    some people lurk before registering.

And others make sleeper alt accounts because they know they are going to get banned.
  • edited July 2011
    And others make sleeper alt accounts because they know they are going to get banned.

only when they have phaggotted mods like ... you.