-SpectraL is on a post reporting binge.

2»

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    No, no. I don't mean mods. I would never take a non-authoritative position under a minion like you. You're a nice enough lad, but as for an administrator, you just plain suck at decision-making. I mean us three as forum admins, where we would call the shots on everything to do with site policy and the moderator group. You would have nothing to do with that anymore, and then this site could actually get off the ground without you to weigh it down.

You can GTFO of this forum and make your damn place. You're not worth of anything but getting tons of shit from everyone. You deserve even more, now GTFO failtroll and have funny being called Fatty V2.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You can GTFO of this forum and make your damn place. ...
    I'll remind you, it's not "your damn place" either. At least that's what we've been led to believe. Unless Hellish is a fictional person... but that's another story.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    No, no. I don't mean mods. I would never take a non-authoritative position under a minion like you. You're a nice enough lad, but as for an administrator, you just plain suck at decision-making. I mean us three as forum admins, where we would call the shots on everything to do with site policy and the moderator group. You would have nothing to do with that anymore, and then this site could actually get off the ground without you to weigh it down.

I would burn this fucker down myself before I let you or dg become admins.

No fucking way in hell.

I Kind of get this feeling like you would just use the opportunity to fuck this place up more and draw more people to your other shithole sites like tdd. But then again I kind of get the feeling like that is all you are trying to do here anyways.

I don't speak for everyone, but i don't think we need you or DG to help us "get off the ground", we have a nice steady flow of new members, might have more if you to fuckwits weren't chasing people off with your constant whining.

It's pretty fucking obvious that this site is doing pretty damn well, when you take everything into consideration. I mean shit, how long was Z*klet up before they got this big. The answer is a long fucking time, a lot longer than we have been.
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I would burn this fucker down myself before I let you or dg become admins.....
    That's sounds like a threat against the site to me. MissingMuse?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Once upon a time, in a fantasy land that only I remember......

Careful Dfg....all that text in one post in HB, and you might break it! :eek:

All of those lies and bullshit is easily refuted by a gentle reminder of a comment made recently, and while the rest of the forum doesn't know the answer.....YOU DO, and its that simple fact that is grousing your heart and making you so damn bitter about your failure, which why you are so desperate to blame all of your fuckups on me and Spectral.

Now then, do you remember THESE words????......

When it comes to Mods, I just look at the user base for clues, unlike Totse.com or Coklet, I encourage users to PM me and ask for modship etc. I don't recall ever saying no to anyone.
    Prepare for an onslaught of PM's.
    If I can handle this much You have 2,572 messages stored, I sure as hell can handle more :).

Bring it.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=199142#post199142

So exactly how WAS that "onslaught of PM's"....which is a damn good meter of just how "involved" people want to be with the product you've created in the last year?????

OUCH! Truths like those that you have to face, make all the bullshit and fairy tale telling pretty fuckin empty doesn't it? :cool:
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dis inint da real Totse, so we can act like traitors to free speech all we like based on that.

^ Yet another sickening cop out by Totse wannabes and posers. Who woulda guessed? Oh, wait... :facepalm:

Jesus Christ man even I make more sense than that I mean I know the first sector of your post is in tongue in cheek fashion but still fuck. Are you like schizo or some shit? damn man.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Here's a great solution. Make DaGuru, Slave of the Beast and I forum moderators, which means we'd be in complete charge of the management of the moderator group, the site policies, and everything else that has to do with the social workings of the site. This would leave Dfg free to develop the technical side of the site's growth. Once we're in, we'll immediately restructure the mod team (remove the dead wood/replace with promising leaders), make all the policies the right ones (in line with the original &Totse mission statement), and we'll actually enforce those policies regardless of the general background noise from the spammers and anti-free-speech proponents. I mean, shit... just look at what you've been able to accomplish doing it your way, Dfg... a big nothing... headaches... low traffic... no content... and then think clearly for once and realize that it's never been tried our way. Let us lead, and let us open the path to a genuine successor of the original Temple of the Screaming Electron. You're already at rock bottom right now, so you really have nothing to lose. If we don't come through on what we promise, which is a successful forum, then we'll have been "shut up" forever, but I am absolutely confident that would never be the case. Your way of doing things has failed, and you will continue to fail unless you put us three in charge. Yes, people will be pissed about it, but hey, no pain, no gain. They, and you, all had your chance (and then some) and you have all failed miserably. Admit defeat due to your own failed policies and decisions. Give us the chance to come through since you have not been able to.
    This would be it's fate. :facepalm: ghost-town.jpg
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    This would be it's fate. :facepalm:
    Too late. You chronic idiots already accomplished that.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Just ban SpecGuru and let's move forward, letting him back was a giant step backwards.
    edited July 2011
    Too late. You chronic idiots already accomplished that.
    Face it Spec! We're the only form of family you have. Why else would you come back here? We put up with your shit like no other. I can only assume no one else out there takes you seriously anymore. amirite? So chill the fuck out, pulll those pant's down, bend that wrinked old ass, give us a big old goatse smile, and pass me one of your drumsticks....Hold that thought....Forget the drumstick. I'll use the neck of my bass guitar. Because I'm just a riff-hungry musician by night,
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Face it Spec! We're the only form of family you have. Why else would you come back here? We put up with your shit like no other. I can only assume no one else out there takes you seriously anymore. amirite? So chill the fuck out, pulll those pant's down, bend that wrinked old ass, give us a big old goatse smile, and pass me one of your drumsticks....Hold that thought....Forget the drumstick. I'll use the neck of my bass guitar. Because I'm just a riff-hungry musician by night,

bwahahahahahahaha.jpg
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    This would be it's fate.

A year after Dfg's efforts and the toxic lackey's he's surrounded himself with....this place ain't a ghost town already?

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ bk not being able to see the forest through the trees
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    A year after Dfg's efforts and the toxic lackey's he's surrounded himself with....this place ain't a ghost town already? ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ bk not being able to see the forest through the trees
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ DaGuru not seeing the same colored sky, as everyone else.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    BAHAHAHAHA,
  • edited July 2011
    I can warn anyone you idiot. Plus, he was DERAILING THE FUCKING THREAD. DG and YOU aren't special. So I would advise you get in line before you get a reality check.
    LOL
    and there ya have it folks
    inb4 this post doesn't get approved