Wilfred (2011)

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Whose been watching this shit. Pretty fucking hilarious.

Comments

• SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2011
    I haven't actually seen any of the American version (With Elijah Wood LOL). But I'm sure it sucks like every American knock-off does.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I believe it has the same Wilfred.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I can't even get through the commercials for this show sorry.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've been watching this. Its decently funny, but I laugh more at the fucking hobbit jokes going through my head than at the show itself...
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    This show is watchable but turned out to be somewhat of a letdown. The commercials leading up to the debut built the show up to be hilarious & it's just not that that funny.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    I watched an episode the other day, thought it was ok.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2011
    Meh, the first few episodes were hilarious, but I think it's starting to lose it's touch already... :(
    edited August 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Meh, the first few episodes were hilarious, but I think it's starting to lose it's touch already... :(

I found the opposite to be true. I caught up with the last 3 episodes & am liking the show more & more.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    I laugh when he bangs the shit out of his bear.

I good show, and with that im done for tonite...thank you and goodnite

san antonio. http://www.justin.tv/aes9447#/w/1621357392/25
    edited August 2011
    I laugh when he bangs the shit out of his bear.

I good show, and with that im done for tonite...thank you and goodnite

san antonio. http://www.justin.tv/aes9447#/w/1621357392/25

The episode with the older lady & giraffe is hilarious. Wait till you see what he does to the giraffe.
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    The episode with the older lady & giraffe is hilarious. Wait till you see what he does to the giraffe.
    That episode is called "pride". I just watched it last night. Pretty hilarious.
    edited August 2011
    I think it's funny that Wilfred murders someone every episode, and it's taken so casually
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    ^exactly...and the fact that everyone just says "your dog" and they don't even realize that he's a dude in a dog suit creeping on everyone. The peanut butter scene was priceless too.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
    easy-e wrote: »
    ^exactly...and the fact that everyone just says "your dog" and they don't even realize that he's a dude in a dog suit creeping on everyone. The peanut butter scene was priceless too.

That's because it is a real dog.
    It's only the short guy who sees him as a man in the dog suit.

I love it how the guys actually acts like a dog, rather than just being a guy in a dog suit.
    edited September 2011
    The last episode was REALLY good. So, is Ryan crazy? Obviously, there is something wrong with him being he sees the dog as a man dressed in a dog suit but was he just imagining all those conversations with Wilfred the whole time? There's no basement? WTF? I'm confused but I still enjoyed the episode. Now, I already want to see the next season.
    edited September 2011
    Fuck. I can't watch it anymore. Too busy.