Post your favorite drug story

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Just post a story you have. Any drug and any experience, may it be chill, ridiculous, or stupid.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    There's that story about that guy who got that bag of benzo powder, and went to jail and just blacked out for a week.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
    There was one time I went to a guys place for a house party. His parents were away for a few days and he decided to invite a shit load of people, which was absolutely awesome. He has a nicely planned house too, making the party very enjoyable as there are a few different rooms it spread around. Anyway, a few of us had some weed which we smoked in the garden. I wasn't feeling anything and I didn't think it had actually done anything as it seemed to be taking ages to work. Anyway, I wandered back into the house and suddenly it hit me in the face like a ton of bricks - I had to go and sit down on the couch just to regain myself for a second. I sat there for a while as the party was going on, people were everywhere and the music was pretty good too. Great party atmosphere. A little later on, I went upstairs and crashed on a bed. I was so high I didn't even notice a black guy and some random girl grinding in the chair next to me, and a little while on they landed on the bed and I'm pretty sure they were nailing each other right next to my head.

I switched rooms, going into the guys dad's room. A few of us were in there, and it's where I eventually slept later on that night. After I sobered up a little I was feeling pretty good, and I was reminding myself how I love the fact that cannabis doesn't give you a hangover at all :D Unlike the people being ill around me after drinking copious amounts of alcohol. I went downstairs and fetched someone a bowl to throw up in - the first one I saw. I took it upstairs and they filled it with vomit. Little did I know, it was the fucking bowl which had party snacks in :facepalm: I shoved it underneath a cabinet, lol :D

After we passed out on the bed, we woke up the next morning and I realized the extent of the party... It looked a little like this;

ME.jpg
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    My first (and only) 2c-b trip.

It was like a week before my buddies 18th birthday, so his parents took us to a buffet where we munched out like crazy. We had planned to hit up a smaller rave afterwards so we could introduce some of our other friends to the scene. What they didn't know was it was a breakcore show, and it's quite different than your usual mainstream rave (I figured it out beforehand but failed to mention to them the difference in shows because I wanted to see DJ Dara, one of my favorite DnB producers).

Anyways, we travel over to Potland and stop at a gas station to get some smokes. While we're kickin it there, we proceed to see some drunk guys stumbling down the road, stop in front of a glass store front and then proceed to jump through the window back first. We dipped because we heard cops coming and saw a bus driver calling 911, but we knew our night was going to be interesting from then on out.

So we get to the party and start giggin, getting into the unfamiliar vibe of a breakcore show. After a while we met some people and decided to get some shit for the night. The thing was, I had made a drunken agreement the night before to take 2c-b with my friend if it was available. Low and behold the only dealer at the party had just that. And because of that, our group of like 7 all decided fuck it, lets all take 2c-b (didn't really think that through since our driver dropped some too, but that will come up later).

We all drop a cap, see someone we had met at a massive festie the weekend before and one of our friends started complaining about her stomach hurting. He gave her and I some xanax to split (we decided to save it for after the trip) to help with her stomach? By that point half of our group was coming up, so we decided to stroll through the city since we weren't diggin the breakcore. The chick we were with started complaining about needed to shit, piss and puke all at once (she had bathroom problems ever since she first took acid the weekend before at the festie). So we went in search of the gas station we were at before. On the way there, I started developing some auditory hallucinations like crazy. All in perfect time to run into a giant group of cops and firefighters. A building was on fire and they were trying to put it out, so we had to walk by trying our best to keep straight faces.

We finally make it to the gas station after more shenanigans, the chick and my homie who had just started dating her that week went into the girls room (she needed help taking a shit? chick is fucked in the head right? hahaha) and I hit up the other bathroom because my bowels were feeling fucking crazy. I attempt to shit and thats when everything went fucking crazy. The floor tiles start fucking swirling around and the ground was breathing up at me. I take a piss and quickly exit the bathroom.

We head back to the party, find our friends who are all frying balls by this point. Half of us go to the car to sit down and kick it for a second, which was a mistake because being enclosed caused us to peak the fuck out. We get out of the car and walk down a side road where we see more party people getting fucked up, hookers lined up the road and people heading to the traintracks to fuck. I puke up some of the buffet because my stomach was just too full and then hit up the party to finally see DJ Dara. The rest of my friends went back to the car to get ready to leave so me and one of my other friends gigged for a bit, but then dipped out after not long because we were just too fucking high.

This is when we decide, fuck we need to drive back to town before this fry gets any crazier. We had like 7 kids packed into a supra, so it was a tight fit. Oh, and this was the first time our driver had ever taken a hallucinogen. I was certain I was going to die 2 weeks before my 18th birthday.

So we start driving along, our friend in the trunk tripping out hella bad (it was a hatchback trunk so there was a window and nothing disconnecting him from the rest of us). We had some issues figuring out how to drive properly, luckily there was no other cars around while we were driving down the wrong side of the road for a while. We get our shit together, realize we are lost and that the gps is tripping out just as hard as us. So I decide fuck it, I'm throwin on my head phones and enjoying this ride the best I can before I die (I was literally sure I was dying that night). We get an idea of where we're going, when we drive past OMSI. This picked up everyone's spirits because it's a comfort place we all know. But when our friend in the truck hears that, he wipes the fog away from the window and proceeds to see not OMSI, but a giant horse breathing down on him. I had to put back on my headphones to block out his screams at that point because the music turned the whole road into ever a changing race track, full of loops, turns and drops.

That's when the visuals just went fucking crazy. I couldn't figure out where we were at except for being on a freeway. The road wouldn't stay straight or normal for me so I could only imagine how fucked up the driver was. I was too entranced by the visuals and the music to care about dying anymore, I accepted that it was the end of me that night.

We somehow made it home though, and I proceeded to fucking gig in the streets for actually making it home alive.

Anyways, that was the first half of the trip. I'll keep it at that since that was craziest part of it, but we did indeed get even higher at some point. It was a good thing we left when we did hahaha.

Highly suggest 2c-b to anyone who loves frying. Good times will be had!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    That doesn't really sound like 2cb. I'm not really familiar with the 2cx's, but I know that out of all of the 2cb is the gentlest.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    That doesn't really sound like 2cb. I'm not really familiar with the 2cx's, but I know that out of all of the 2cb is the gentlest.

Actually I've heard the same thing, which leads me to believe it was another 2c-x. Either way, it was totally worth the $10 for one cap because I had one hell of a good fry for 6-8 hours. I haven't ran into 2c-b again since then (well I have but I always seem to blow all my money before the guys sellin 2c-x's run into me at the parties lol) so I have yet to get a second chance to experiment with it and see if I did in fact take 2c-b or not.
  • edited July 2011
    Fucking hell ThatFriedKid, that story was both epic in size and quality! Enjoyable read.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    i took some drugs and got high it was cool i had fun
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
    That story was godly.