Desomorphine (Krokodil)

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Whose heard/done this crazy shit? It's supposed to rot your skin and shit.

Comments

• wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I've heard of this shit, it's supposed to be going around in Eurpoe. Apparently, people have been buying shitloads of codeine pills, and, using a mixture of amateur chemistry, heat, and iodine, have magically transofrmed said codeine into desomorphine, which is supposedly stronger than some good H in the short term. Sadly, none of tyhese kidiots has learned to properly filter the mixture before injecting, resulting in those photos you casn easily find on Google of people whose arms/legs have rotten down to the bone. Be warned, though. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'd inject some.
    edited July 2011
    That'd be the last thing you'd inject. stick to banging H, man.

But for the lulz..............
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've never injected shit. I don't know if I'd ever either.
    edited July 2011
    Dude IMHO you can do everything once. ::ahem:: SWIM did acid and other psychedelics almost daily from the beginning to end of 8th grade year. Shot heroin through 9th grade year and then finally settled on booze and pot. It's your life and your body, man. Play with it! (kidding)
  • edited July 2011
    Jesus, that sounds... sketchy. A drug which rots your limbs down to the bone if you don't filter it properly before injecting? Not for me, thanks. Never heard of it though, but it sounds very strange and extremely sketchy-made, probably by dumb bedroom chemists with too much time on their hands.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Jesus, that sounds... sketchy. A drug which rots your limbs down to the bone if you don't filter it properly before injecting? Not for me, thanks. Never heard of it though, but it sounds very strange and extremely sketchy-made, probably by dumb bedroom chemists with too much time on their hands.

I doubt it was made by a 'dumb' bedroom chemist, if anything a 'smart' bedroom chemist.If you fucked up injecting this the first time, it isn't like you'd go around telling your friends to bang that shit up while you have a golf-ball sized abscess forming on your arm.Unless you're a particularly malevolent troll.

But yes, Injecting anything of the "I didn't make it myself" variety is sketchy. You're taking a certain amount of risk every time, no real difference here.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've been wondering what the oral bioavailibility would be, because I'm fairly certain I could synth some... Taking it orally would let your digestive tract destroy most of the toxic shit.

Most of what I've seen puts it around the 10% mark, same as oxymorphone.
    edited July 2011
    ^^^almost exactly true^^^

Although, one should consider the fact that this shit is cooked in rusty spoons/pots/pans, SCRAPED using a metal spoon into a puddle, before being sucked directly into a syringe for banging. I'd assume that oral ingestion of those contaminants/nasty things could be just as harmful/fatal
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    ^^^almost exactly true^^^

Although, one should consider the fact that this shit is cooked in rusty spoons/pots/pans, SCRAPED using a metal spoon into a puddle, before being sucked directly into a syringe for banging. I'd assume that oral ingestion of those contaminants/nasty things could be just as harmful/fatal

Any chemist worth their Hydrochloride salt, and especially the ones intending on ingesting their own product, would never, ever be so careless.You wouldn't cook soup in your toilet bowl would you?

Though if you're referring to these nefarious Russians, then I guess in Soviet Russia drugs bang you up.
  • edited July 2011
    Also, there should be a distinction between Desomorphine and Krokodil. Desomorphine is an opiate. Krokodil contains dangerous, toxic and sometimes caustic impurities.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    I bang Krokodil for pure sexual thrill.