What happened to the totse reddit?

thewandererthewanderer Regular
edited July 2011 in Help and Suggestions
It hasn't had anything submitted in almost a month. :mad:
Why are we letting it die?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I stopped submitting to the Totse Reddit ever since they seem to have banned anyone from linking anything to Totse.info :mad: Seriously, go and post something there with a Totse URL, log out, and then check the "What's new" tab on whatever Subreddit you submitted it to. It doesn't show up! Fuckers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    My account got pwned as well. But I found a simple work out. Just start submitting Totse related websites, like totse tumblr etc. But don't worry, we got the initial kick from reddit already. We're getting a decent rank and by working on some other websites, I know howto raise our rank even higher without sucking reddit cocks.
  • edited July 2011
    Also, you CAN link to Totse using links in comments on articles! This means that if someone's asking for something and we have an article over here which is related to that subject, make a hyperlink in the comments with some good anchor text :)

Meanwhile, I'm focusing on Tumblr and Google Plus.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Is it just our reddit that got pwnd? What I mean is can we still submit articles to other reddits? If I recall correctly, we received a lot of attention by submitting articles to reddit's drug page.
  • edited July 2011
    We can't submit any totse URL's, no matter where they are. Unless they're in comments.
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    We can't submit any totse URL's, no matter where they are. Unless they're in comments.
    Who broke reddit on us? :mad:
    Onward we march to digg then?
  • edited July 2011
    Might as well use Digg, yeah. I think Reddit got annoyed at the amount of links we were posting to Totse - they banned Dfg for "spamming totse" and I think that they also disabled the functionality of submitting Totse links too :( Fuckers. Oh well, lets just move on. Digg? :)
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like a plan. I just uncovered my old digg account. Apparently I made it the same day that I migrated over here. *memories*
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    0_O Wtf?

They didn't care about the quality or anything, we just got booted from reddit because they didn't like how often we were linked?

Cocksuckers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I can Digg it :), don't forget stumble as well.