Harassing Someone - Free Blind People Canes

edited August 2011 in Man Cave
http://www.nfb.org/freecane/forms.asp

Fucking LOL, all you need to do is enter someone's details into the box and they will send you a free cane. Anyone got a friend they fancy cheering up on a rainy day? Send them a cane.

Comments

• MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    Not a bad find. Good for any Charlie Chaplin prodigies out there.
    By requesting this white cane I acknowledge that:
    I am blind or visually impaired.

That's fucking golden.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'm about to order me one of those and some really dark sunglasses :thumbsup:
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    All of a sudden I'm kind of annoyed I don't live in the US....ah well I'll try and find a similar system for the UK.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    Do they send a basic cane(like a candycane shape) or is it one of those long sticks with the red ball on the end?

Oh, and while you're at it, get yourself one of these:

http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    this reminds me of old totse and postoffice boxes
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    heh..Do you remember the DHL couch?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    Like this?

couch001.jpg

Also, totally getting a cane.
    I don't give a fuck.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Dammit can't get the cane. I am totally getting this: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/

Thanks fag

EDIT: Added details there. This is awesome.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dammit can't get the cane. I am totally getting this: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/

Thanks fag

EDIT: Added details there. This is awesome.
    Do they still have the service where you can request a matching pair of missionaries for a "friend in need"? There's also a hardware store near me giving away free bibles.

I might just buy a lighter and some kerosene and take a bible for the look on their face.
  • edited August 2011
    FUCKING LAME
    if you're in fucking Guam you can get one but not if yer in Canada? That's fucked up man.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    ^ Guam is owned by the US
  • edited August 2011
    I know but it's still bullshit
    edited August 2011
    yeah i rember thye coach and watch out with the morrom bible sometimes they bring it to ur house
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    I ordered a cane
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    I know but it's still bullshit

Not really. In the US, we don't really give a shit about our citizens unlike Canada. That's the reason we need these kinds of programs.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2011
    I think that this harassing people thing has a lot of potential. We should put together a list of Free things that we can send to people and just bomb houses with shit.
  • edited August 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    I think that this harassing people thing has a lot of potential. We should put together a list of Free things that we can send to people and just bomb houses with shit.

Very easily done. I can take a list from Partyvan which has a shit load of free things in a list. I know it's not made by Totse but it gets the job done.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    I got my cane. It's a white tapered fiberglass stick with a lanyard cord and a metal tip. Pretty basic..I was expecting an actual cane, ala candy cane shape.

The book of Mormon came as well, but they delivered it in person. I thought they would be dissuaded when they saw me walk out of my house half-crossdressed with Dethklok blaring. But no, they called me last night wondering if I was coming to the Sunday mass. I told them I would come if I was still awake at 8am.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Yes I got my cane also a few days ago, accidently broke it today though. :(
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I ordered one, if it ever arrives i will post a picture of it if anyone wants to see what it looks like.
  • edited August 2011
    Hahahaha, I love how you guys actually ordered these canes. What's even better is the fact that they actually arrived! Awesome. Someone post some pictures, I want to see what they look like.
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I got my cane today!

canefixd.png

dsc02331a.jpg

I picked a size that seemed close to the middle, but this thing is almost as tall as me, if you plan on getting one go for one of the smallest ones, or the largest one for shits and giggles.
    The sticker says its made of fiberglass and is signed as a gift from a "D.L. Ebert".

It also has a weird metal thing on the bottom I didn't know blind canes had.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I just sent for the biggin.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    yep, i'm joining the band wagon here. I can totally get away with stupid shit using this

thank you trick
  • edited August 2011
    I'm so glad that many people are getting their canes - what's everyone going to do with them? :D I want to see some pictures/videos of them in use. Maybe you could pretend to be blind, or something.
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'm so glad that many people are getting their canes - what's everyone going to do with them? :D I want to see some pictures/videos of them in use. Maybe you could pretend to be blind, or something.

I am going to use my to beat my kid an my dog as well as to trip blind people with.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    I was using it to probe under rocks and in cracks for rattlesnakes. Then it broke.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    im going to be blind for a day. see how many people

will help me with every day task.
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    ordered one to use wile dumpster diving or a walking stick how long does it take to arrive