Who lives in NYC?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm going to move there at the end of the month. It might be pretty cool.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    ive lived in or around the city almost my whole life. Prepare for thr most unfriendly depressed people you have ever met. Public transportation is cheap and always available but the people can be just gruesome. its okay though, everyone is used to it. i saw a bum with a knife sitting next to a business man with a tablet and nobody flinches.

as far as living here it blows and jobs arent the easieat to come by. seriously, some people make a career at working at a chain restaurant. unless you have something to come here for or a jpb lined up, fuck it.

also, guarrenteed. shithole of an apartment youll be living out of.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Echidna wrote:
    ive lived in or around the city almost my whole life. Prepare for thr most unfriendly depressed people you have ever met. Public transportation is cheap and always available but the people can be just gruesome. its okay though, everyone is used to it. i saw a bum with a knife sitting next to a business man with a tablet and nobody flinches.

as far as living here it blows and jobs arent the easieat to come by. seriously, some people make a career at working at a chain restaurant. unless you have something to come here for or a jpb lined up, fuck it.

also, guarrenteed. shithole of an apartment youll be living out of.

Yay!!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    :hai: lol
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've lived here my whole life. I recently moved back from NJ after taking out a loan; in the process of fixing some IRS shit.

What borough will you be moving too? If you're coming here to Queens, it's 'ok' I guess. It's the most diverse borough; shitton of spics and chinks. You got Flushing, where all the asian bitches are at, Junction Blvd where all the latina hoes are at, Maspeth, where the white bitches are at, 74th street, where the indian uggos are at, etc... Manhattan is super fucking homo, Bronx is a nigger slum, Brooklyn is where all the faggot dominicans are at (barbershops in every fucking corner) and staten island...lol, never been there.

Apartments in Queens are a bit pricey and trashy. Studios go up to min. 1k, and 2 bedroom apartments up to 1.4k.

Transportation is $2.25, i heard they're planning to raise the metrocard price by $1 to encourage people to refill their cards; some eco-friendly shit. Don't eat in Manhattan, take the 7 train to 82nd and get yourself a good meal for 5 bucks.All you can get a slice of pizza and a coke in manhattan.

Don't be a trendy faggot and move near park ave or 5th ave. faggot homo
    edited August 2011
    I'm moving to the bronx with my father. His neighborhood ain't that bad.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    fucking nigger
    edited August 2011
    No, not a nigger.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I used to live there until I woke up. Too part I was just getting close to something :(