Lemons are delicious.

ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Life
lemons-300x297.jpg

True story mang. Squeezing a little juice into or over your food, into your drinks, or grating some zest into food is amazing. Really brings things to life. Give it a try :D

Comments

• Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I eat lemons raw when I've got a cold.

It's awesome.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm drinking lemonade right now. I'm also quite fond of lemon meringue pie, lemonheads candy, using lemon juice in marinades, lemon iced tea, using lemon juice to potentiate shrooms, and making lemon/apple/celery juice in my juicer.

I think that's about it.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    You haven't experienced lemon until you've eaten one raw after eating a miracle berry pill :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    I often eat lemons raw, just because they taste pretty cool. Also, I throw a shit load of lemon juice on my pancakes.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol thanks for the helpful .jpg
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd put a squirt of lemon or a bit of lemon zest in fucking everything if I had it around. Can't think of a single thing that it wouldn't spruce up.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    i love lemons so much that sometimes i wanna have a lemonparty;)

:(
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i like lemon on really gamey, strong flavoured meat
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You should try preserved lemons. Simply cut lemons in half and and pack them in equal parts sugar and salt. Cover in a tupperware or airtight container and refrigerate for at least a month. Remove the flesh and pith of the lemons and then rince well to remove excess salt.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2010
    the skin of the lemon is freakin delish. eat them bitches whole
  • TripleDotTripleDot New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Half a lemon ground in a magic bullet into a smoothie, rind and all.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited August 2010
    God I love lemons. Idk what I;d do without them... Probably slowly go insane.

But anyway, do you guys ever get those lemons that are so ripe that they're almost sweet? Just rinse one of those off and rub it a bit, then take your nose to it. Best smell ever. After I'm done eating and zesting them, I put them in hot, steamy water, and it make the entire room smell great :)
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    You haven't experienced lemon until you've eaten one raw after eating a miracle berry pill :cool:

omfg I love you.

Eating lemons straight is delicious, but ass the miracle fruit and its like a whole new world!

Oh, and "When life gives you lemons, say
    6iu4EDOw8qx3f5odAkgIwvdto1_500.png
    FUCK THE LEMONS and bail"