I've been offered to go to Auschwitz

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
in April next year. As part of my History degree I have been offered to go for £400 odd, which sucks as I was disciplined for writing an anti-Zionist piece in my first year. If I refuse to go, I'll be seen as an outcast but I'll proudly keep £400 and make the most of it then go and get pissed and ask the Auschwitz staff for a commemorative lighter. Fucking piece of shit course. I've been to Ann Frank's house dressed in boots and braces and I'm PROUD to say that. I don't do Jewish-inspired blackmail, so dear University, I have 7 odd months left with you, so kindly fuck off and let me express myself without donating money to some cause I dislike.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Let them discipline you. As long as you don't get kicked out, fuck them, and make a big stink every time you feel they've wronged you.

Many universities have become politicized to the point that it might be dangerous (In terms of jeopardizing their academic careers) for students, who might be and are punished for writing what they really feel or think about important issues, and that's shitty. You should not roll over for them. People need to be able to say what they think freely, especially at a fucking university.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    u should go, u might see nazimick there