London Riots - "We Can Do What We Want"

edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I still don't quite believe what I'm hearing... Listen to the audio in this video clip. It sounds like a female reporter talking to two skanky British girl-chavs who are taking part in the riots. They don't seem to have a fucking CLUE about what's going on :facepalm:

At first they sound like they haven't done anything wrong, saying that "everyone was throwing bottles and going mad". Then one of them decides that they can't hold their mouth any longer and comes out with "it's good fun though". After some more questions, they finally start talking about how "it's the government's fault" and after persuing that story for a few seconds they THEN decide that it's the "rich people's fault"?! :facepalm: What the actual FUCK?!

Is it just me or is the whole of Britain doomed? I certainly hope someone kills of all of these fucking chav idiot scum before they massively inbreed and overpopulate the UK with riot-babies who have 6 fingers on each foot.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Actually, one of the problems with going to a decent college was that there was literally no faggot people like these guys. There were a few chavs there to begin with but they were either kicked out or they got bored and left. I've basically been isolated from all kinds of faggots like that for a good 2 years, which is great! But yeah, I basically haven't see cunts like this in ages.
  • edited August 2011
    Seems to me that what happened is that a bunch of people started protesting over a man being shot, somewhere it took a violent turn, and then every street thug, chav and delinquent teenager decided to join in for the sake of violence/destruction and theft.

EDIT: Check this shit out, lol. Sikhs standing around with swords (It looks like at least one of the guys up by the main door of the temple has one, but many others simply have sticks, bats and field-hockey sticks. I have known Sikhs to keep swords and shit like that though, so I wouldn't be surprised either way) protecting their shit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14470772
  • edited August 2011
    ^ RemadE linked me to that a little earlier, it made me chuckle. It's good to see that people are standing up for their shit though, I also heard of a massive group of people who had gathered in a local town to keep it looter free. It started on a Facebook group and escalated from there really, which is cool :thumbsup: Fuck chavs, they're all scum and I hope that each and every single one of them is arrested and raped in the ass. I was kinda thinking about starting some Totse group where we go around social networking sites and find people who have been looting and posting about it online. We could then send the information to the cops or something and help them out.
  • edited August 2011
    With all of the cameras blanketing your cities, I bet they'll have units dedicated to investigating footage and arresting participants in the rioting for at least a few months.
  • edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the whole of Britain doomed? I certainly hope someone kills of all of these fucking chav idiot scum before they massively inbreed and overpopulate the UK with riot-babies who have 6 fingers on each foot.

Two generations of liberalism, gluttony and state welfare have resulted in a self-indulgent class of immoral scum who have little or no sense of reason, personal responsibility or care for their fellow human beings.

Fuck their human rights; they fail to qualify.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    With all of the cameras blanketing your cities, I bet they'll have units dedicated to investigating footage and arresting participants in the rioting for at least a few months.

They wont even need that. When the idiots try to connect to the PSN with their looted playstation3 or switch on that mobile phone. Flat screen TV's are a bitch to hide too. The police have said a lot of the looters were the 'usual suspects' and no doubt a lot of looted property will be found the next time the person has their door kicked in at 6am for some unrelated matter.

It made me laugh to hear a woman had been in court for stealing 6 jars of nail vanish and a can of callaloo. Its also funny that any bookshops and other similar types of shops were completly left alone.
  • edited August 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Its also funny that any bookshops and other similar types of shops were completly left alone.

"Books are like kryptonite to a nigger" - Chris Rock.

Comedians are at their funniest when they speak a truth that no one else dares.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    EDIT: Check this shit out, lol. Sikhs standing around with swords (It looks like at least one of the guys up by the main door of the temple has one, but many others simply have sticks, bats and field-hockey sticks. I have known Sikhs to keep swords and shit like that though, so I wouldn't be surprised either way) protecting their shit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14470772

Like I said, Southall is full of bladed or long-ranged implements. That temple is beautiful and I used to go there on regular school trips as a kid, or pass it with my Nan. Best thing is Sikhs can carry a bladed implement as part of their religion. The gangsters would have come out of the woodwork had the nightclubs and flats above been set on fire. More on the Holy Smokes and Tooti Nung gangs that have faded into the backdrop to be replaced by the Bhatts, Kunaks and retarded kid gangs like Gritset. That place was the Heroin, Gold and Gunrunning capital of London in the 1990s and early 2000s.

Also remember the Facebook facial recognition? Yeah. Only an idiot would engage with it.