The Confesions of a Grand Master Troll

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
To start off I am posting this as TDR being as my posts as -Spectral and DaGuru must be approved by a moderator or administrator before you can view them. With what I am about to disclose you can be a certain as the sun setting and rising that DFG would never allow this post to be approved were I to posted under those two accounts. You can also take it to the bank that this will probably be one of the last posts by the TDR account that will not have to be approved. That being said, grab yourself a glass of milk and a plate of cookies kids and listen while old -Spectral gives you a brief glimpse of how a grandmaster troll operates.

For those of you who came from Z*klet you may recall all the speculation that TDR was *insert one of many user names here*.

The most common speculation was that TDR was -Spectral.

Well since my other two accounts are now under such tight restriction and i can no longer orchestrate the elaborate trolling operation I have master minded over the last 19 to 20 months I may as well lay it all out in the open.

I am -Spectral and DaGuru. That is right, for almost the last two years I (-Spectral) have been trolling the shit out of both communities. I started out with all three of my accounts agreeing and supporting the points of view of each account over on Z*klet. many of you may recall the massive anti management campaign which I/we waged against Zok, Wires, and Fish along with many of the other staff members over there. This eventually led to the banning of both of my alt accounts on that site.

So once my trolling campaign was effectively ended at Z*klet by the banning of those accounts I slowly transferred my trolling efforts here. If you recall it was TheDarkRodent account that originally nominated me for the moderator of the bad ideas forum. Now this is where the real fun began. As I have been agreeing with myself too much many of you began to suspect the truth. So that is when I decided to switch gears. I feigned indignation at the idea of a seasoned Totse veteran such as myself having to suffer the indignity of serving as a mere demi mod.

Even if I do say so myself, it was a stroke of sheer trolling genius, when I decided to pit TheDarkRodent against -Spectral. Knowing full well that any of you who may have begun to suspect the actual truth would be throwing completely off track by this epic misdirection. In the weeks that followed I purposely escalated the -Spectral account to unprecedented levels of megalomania. While I simultaneously maneuvered TheDarkRodent account towards a position of reason, tolerance, and fairness in direct opposition and proportion to the levels of megalomania which I displayed under the guise of -Spectral.

As everyone in two communities already pretty much knew that I was DaGuru I chose not to change the behavior of that account at all. I came to the conclusion that being as DaGuru and TheDarkRodent were banned at Z*klet that creating a situation where TheDarkRodet account was the one in good standing here and that my other two accounts were the black hats here that it would create sufficient doubt in the minds of those who were beginning to glean the truth. As always I was right.

You see, my little chickadees, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get a jump on old -Spectral. But now that it appears there is no hope of ever being able to use either of my other two accounts to their full capacity on this site, and due to the fact that the same conditions exist on Z*klet for two thirds of my trolling trio I have concluded that while it was a great run all good things must eventually run their course.

Now you may be asking yourself how I managed to maintain the illusion, even with IP logging and the like which was available the administrators of both sites, that I was three separate people with three separate IP addresses and host names. Well well well my unimaginative little toys let me lay it all out on the line for you.

The illusion that the DaGuru account and the TheDarkRodent account were two separate people was fairly simple once I decided to place them in close geographical proximity to one another. You see I have family in the greater Cleveland Ohio area who all rely on my extensive technological skills to help them whenever they have an issue with their systems. Being is I live in a different country than they do in is obviously not practical for me to support them in person. So years ago I walked several of my relatives in that area through the process of giving me remote access to their PCs via Windows Remote Desktop Connection. That way so long as the issue was not something catastrophic which prevented their systems from booting and or connecting to the Internet it was a simple matter for me to remote in and solve their problems.

Using these remote desktop connections meant that there was no need for proxy, tor, VPN, or any other of several methods to hide the true location that the posts from those accounts originated from. I simply used the browsers on their machines to create the accounts, store the cookies for those accounts, and create the posts which you have all read from those accounts. Now this is where one of the biggest red herrings I planted comes into play. With my -Spectral account I always took great pains to use numerous proxies, Tor exit routers, VPN services, and other methods to create multiple IP addresses from which that account connected to both communities. With the DaGuru account I never once masked IP address of that host. Which is why I always presented DaGuru as lacking in computer skills. With the TheDarkRodent account I sometimes connected using the various methods discussed above and sometimes connected without masking the host.

By carefully showing three different levels of concern for the identity of all three accounts and by carefully maintaining three separate posting styles I have been able to convince two separate communities that I am three separate people.

But even at that many of you began to suspect the truth again. That was right about the time that I nominated myself for moderator of bad ideas. I did this knowing that those of you the were getting close to the truth would take this as confirmation of your suspicions. Why would I do that you ask? Well, once again, this type of genius is what separates me from you slobbering morons. You see that was the hook which I used to shake your confidence in what you thought you knew. By giving you that confirmation of your suspicions and turning around and creating an inseparable rift between TheDarkRodent, -Spectral, and Daguru by withdrawing TDR's nomination of -Spectral for mod BI and orchestrating the ensuing blood feud complete with threats of bodily harm to one another every one of you who was getting close to the truth had their competence in their suspicions utterly shattered.

Once that rift was created, even though I knew my next move would mean that I was moving to endgame in setting an on avoidable expiration for this epic trolling exercise, it was the most dramatic conclusion I could've possibly achieved to a troll the likes of which you will never see again. That move was to present the other two accounts besides TDR as the bad guys and TDR as the good guy. The opposite of what I presented on Z*klet.

The misdirections, red herrings, and other masterful strategies that I have outlined ITT are only about 10% of the actual manipulations that I have subjected all of you to for almost 2 years. What, did you think I was going to tell you all of my secrets? Of course you did that is why you have all been so easy to troll.

Even if I chose to share with you the other 90% not one of you could possibly pull off what I have.

Now that the cat is out of the bag I am sure that DFG, out of sheer embarrassment, will now place this account in the mite group. But I'm fine with that, after all the account is more than served its purpose and without the other two accounts it is pretty much useless for my purposes anyhow.

So for now I will let you all sit and ponder your stupidity for the next few months while I plan my next massive troll against all of you. So keep your eyes and ears open kids cousin a few months old uncle -Spectral we'll be back. But as you have all shown none of you will know who, none of you will know when, and none of you will know how. That is until after I have had my fun with you again. At that time I may choose to let you all know once more how you have been had by my superior mind. Or who knows, at the conclusion of my next campaign I may simply choose to not disclose and leave you trolled for life.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Fucking asshole, you tricked all of us. FUCK YOU!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Don't get all excited Dfg, It was like taking candy from a baby, and I love candy and hate babies.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lies. Would be epic if true though
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    My mind is so full of fuck right now.
    edited August 2011
    TL;DR

ITT: Shit, I speculate.

Yeah, you would think so except for the fact that this account has now been added to the mite group. Of course unless this post is approved you won't be able to read it.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    Although I do feel somewhat bad about TheDarkFaggot's predicament, I can only remind myself he made his bed the whole way, so I really shouldn't feel too bad that he's now got to sleep in it. My best advice to him at this point is that he make a fresh account, begin a fresh start, and to stop being a little ratfink kidiot, and to start bringing some honest items interest to the table.

To Dfg, I can only say that your incredibly stupid tactic of muzzling accounts will only show badly for you in the end. People will not respect you, the site, the moderators or the mission statement as long as you openly encourage the stifling of the freedom of expression &Totse has always been known for. You might think playing with the posting privileges of members is neat and cool, but all you'll get out of it is an empty forum in the end. You, too, have made your bed. I highly suggest you remake it before you have to sleep in it for good.

No, I was never TheDarkRodent. Neither was I DaGuru. tDR is just making this shit up out of some warped sense of revenge for something he himself caused. It's obvious from comparing my posting habits with that of tDR or DaGuru's to see this is the truth. My IP has never changed; it's always been the same ISP and the same IP for the past 10 or so years. This Remote Desktop thing would be way too much trouble when I could have simply, in the very beginning, used an American proxy to achieve the same results. But I've done nothing of the sort as far as the -SpectraL account goes. I would never condone the manipulation of another member's personal info, and those who know me know that is true to the nth degree. Neither would DaGuru, because he is obviously a man of great integrity. But we all know tDR would not hesitate to do such a thing (re: Firestarter).

Sorry it all came down to this, TheDarkFaggit, but you kicked and screamed the whole way, and all you had to do was be reasonable and stick to the straight and narrow. Now you're fucked, man. Hopefully you've learned a good lesson from all this and will adjust your game plan to suit. I don't wish you ill will or harm, and I hope the better side of you will present itself in one fashion or other in the days to come.

-SpectraL

Over and out...
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited August 2011
    I manage myself plenty, thanks.

haha :catfight:

and..............tl;dr/dc

haha
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011

Yeah, this.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Nice to see Dfg still lets the kidiots have the run of the place. lol @ Totse.pokemon.kids
    edited August 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Although I do feel somewhat bad about TheDarkFaggot's predicament, I can only remind myself he made his bed the whole way, so I really shouldn't feel too bad that he's now got to sleep in it. My best advice to him at this point is that he make a fresh account, begin a fresh start, and to stop being a little ratfink kidiot, and to start bringing some honest items interest to the table.

To Dfg, I can only say that your incredibly stupid tactic of muzzling accounts will only show badly for you in the end. People will not respect you, the site, the moderators or the mission statement as long as you openly encourage the stifling of the freedom of expression &Totse has always been known for. You might think playing with the posting privileges of members is neat and cool, but all you'll get out of it is an empty forum in the end. You, too, have made your bed. I highly suggest you remake it before you have to sleep in it for good.

No, I was never TheDarkRodent. Neither was I DaGuru. tDR is just making this shit up out of some warped sense of revenge for something he himself caused. It's obvious from comparing my posting habits with that of tDR or DaGuru's to see this is the truth. My IP has never changed; it's always been the same ISP and the same IP for the past 10 or so years. This Remote Desktop thing would be way too much trouble when I could have simply, in the very beginning, used an American proxy to achieve the same results. But I've done nothing of the sort as far as the -SpectraL account goes. I would never condone the manipulation of another member's personal info, and those who know me know that is true to the nth degree. Neither would DaGuru, because he is obviously a man of great integrity. But we all know tDR would not hesitate to do such a thing (re: Firestarter).

Sorry it all came down to this, TheDarkFaggit, but you kicked and screamed the whole way, and all you had to do was be reasonable and stick to the straight and narrow. Now you're fucked, man. Hopefully you've learned a good lesson from all this and will adjust your game plan to suit. I don't wish you ill will or harm, and I hope the better side of you will present itself in one fashion or other in the days to come.

-SpectraL

Over and out...

Repeat yourself much as you slowly lose your mind to Alzheimer?

http://thedamagedone.org/bbs/index.php/topic,1553.0.html
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Nice to see Dfg still lets the kidiots have the run of the place. lol @ Totse.pokemon.kids

lol That's a pretty funny post to read from someone who's title is Mite.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    WoW What surprise:rolleyes:
    Spec,Daguru and TDR all one person who would have guessed.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'm glad the truth finally came out.
    edited August 2011
    :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ Dfg actually approving mite posts for once, on this of all threads. And you need to go tell your fail lackey Rodent that I'm still not opening/reading his PM's. Go ahead, use your uber admin powers and witness firsthand I couldn't care any less what that starstruck little twit says about anything....he's a known game player and weirdo, and these kinds of threads prove it. Ain't if funny how badly you supposedly "want Spectral and DaGuru to go away"....yet this drama whore tries to strum up any chaos or conflict he can muster, because just posting normally on a message board ain't really his cup of tea or agenda.

Keep on "approving" posts you cowardly little cunt....and then go back to the other dozen or so mocking all the other immaturity and mistakes you continue to perpetuate around here, and let's see if you got the sauce to approve those too.

Great membership growth too, huh???? :cool:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    Rodent...so many people snicker and mock you for always coming up with these kinds of threads. Don't you EVER get tired of clinging to my dick like some starstruck bitch? :confused:
    edited August 2011
    :facepalm: Give it up -SpectraL
    edited August 2011
    As long as Dfg approves the post on all three of my accounts I may as well keep trolling.
    edited August 2011
    :facepalm: Will you consider giving this up?
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    :facepalm: Will you consider giving this up?

Why would I stop at this late date?

1/3 of you still don't believe that I have three accounts, 1/3 are pissed off that I got away with this for so long, and the remaining 1/3 are still spinning in circles trying to figure out what to believe.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    Why would I stop at this late date?

1/3 of you still don't believe that I have three accounts, 1/3 are pissed off that I got away with this for so long, and the remaining 1/3 are still spinning in circles trying to figure out what to believe.

Nah, 95% just find you to be a spastic weirdo wannabe.....but they realize you are Dfg's pet and nothing will ever come of trying to get rid of you. The other 5% are jealous and want to be the next pet, and are just sucking up to you for their spot in line.
    edited August 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Nah, 95% just find you to be a spastic weirdo wannabe.....but they realize you are Dfg's pet and nothing will ever come of trying to get rid of you. The other 5% are jealous and want to be the next pet, and are just sucking up to you for their spot in line.

So did we take a user poll and compile those results?

I must admit this is still fun pretending to be all three separate people. Which is why, of course, I will never connect to the Totse TeamSpeak server as anyone but TheDarkRodent. Otherwise when everyone heard the same voice and speech patterns from TheDarkRoedent, -Spectral, and DaGuru all doubt would be removed and the game would be over.

But as long Dfg keeps approving the posts for all three of my accounts, and now that having multiple accounts no longer seems to be a ban worthy offense I see no reason to end the game quite yet.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    ITT: Starstruck bitch is STILL a still starstruck bitch, albeit an even creepier weirdo then first expected.

Keep on coddling/encouraging this kind of insanity Dfg, its just a helluva fun experience for anyone popping in and checking out what Totse is "about".

Bravo. Indeed. Genius. :facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    I was wondering why you haven't been banned for having 3 accounts openly.
    edited August 2011
    Well it only makes sense. I mean if IP's are not being logged how can you ban for multiple accounts?
    edited August 2011
    Admittance of being all three and -Specguru doesn't deny it. All I see is insults not logical refutes.
    edited August 2011
    Of course, if I insult myself with one account, admit to the truth with a second account, and deny it it with a third account none of you will really know what to think. You will always doubt any suspicions you have you have a out this situation no matter what they may be.

The only way any of you could ever possibly come to a decisive, final, and accurate conclusion about this situation would be if three separate people logged into TeamSpeak as TDR, -Spectral, and DaGuru. Of course along with that it would be necessary to send some sort of secret word in a private chat session to each one in TeamSpeak and to have all three accounts post that secret word in this thread and send a PM with that secret word to the person who provided it.

Of course, as I well know, that is simply not possible because there is only one person controlling all three accounts.

But none of you should feel too bad about being trolled this hard as none of you have been trolled as hard as Meta with the possible exception of Dfg. I mean that moron made me the Chief Idealist at TDD which is pretty much his right hand.

Can you imagine that? One person getting modded at two different sites under 2 different accounts while maintaining the illusion that the two accounts hate one another. Meta and Dfg simply have to feel like utter fools at this point. It is a good thing I resigned as a mod here before I let this cat out of the bag. I mean after all Dfg put me in the mite group here even though all I did was troll him. I wonder how that thick little twit Meta is going to react when it finally sinks into his half empty skull?
    edited August 2011
    Of course this is where everyone of you swallowed the bait... Hook, line, and sinker...
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited August 2011
    You trolled a community where people don't take this..."totse world".. so seriously compared to their actual lives...superb role play on your part...but there's nothing else to it..
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    Seriously Dfg....exactly WHO are you attracting or appeasing with Rodent's never ending dramas? Other than satiating his demented psyche of course?

Keep on keepin on Dfg....you are doing WONDERS for making this place into something people would want to visit. :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    Or is there?
    edited August 2011
    Or is there?

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!
    edited August 2011
    that was one to many DUNs
    edited August 2011
    that was one to many DUNs

No it wasn't. If you think about it there are indeed 4 DUNS. The last one however should have been longer so it should have been "DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!"
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    No it wasn't. If you think about it there are indeed 4 DUNS. The last one however should have been longer so it should have been "DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!"

No, allow me to illustrate with an audio aid...
  • edited August 2011
    This thread is such a mad surprise to come back to after a weekend absence that I'm not even going to begin to understand it :) You make me laugh TDR.

Oh, and it's definitely only three DUN's.
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Ok, TheDarkRodent. If we're the same people, how then do you explain the HUGE gap in the intelligence level. I mean, shit... any casual observer reading the posts from all three of us can plainly see you are the stupid one who comes up with all kinds of lame and useless bullshit, whereas DaGuru and I don't bother playing games, dabbling in member PI, making a plethora of useless threads, getting booted off any mod teams... etc, etc, etc, et-all. Did we just decide to make two smart ones and one apparently stupid one when we set out to be three different members? Just curious, is all. Fill me in!
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    I don't know whether or not to believe this, but I can't say I really care either way.

The whole Specguru ordeal was mostly pretty entertaining, and will continue to be, I'm sure.

duuude wrote: »
    inception-lulz.jpg?1299009582

tumblr_lk2f92ruED1qd58j4o1_400.gif
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ...Oh, and it's definitely only three DUN's.
    You're an Editor and you don't even know how many DUNs there are?? Wow. Just... wow!
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2011
    lol...I don't believe it. If TDR is really -SpectraL, tell me, from your TDR account, what my job is? Because I have PMd -SpectraL in the past and we exchanged a few PMs about our private life. Tell me what my job is and what university I go to, cos -SpectraL knows. Tell me, and I'll believe you.
    edited August 2011
    Ok, TheDarkRodent. If we're the same people, how then do you explain the HUGE gap in the intelligence level. I mean, shit... any casual observer reading the posts from all three of us can plainly see you are the stupid one who comes up with all kinds of lame and useless bullshit, whereas DaGuru and I don't bother playing games, dabbling in member PI, making a plethora of useless threads, getting booted off any mod teams... etc, etc, etc, et-all. Did we just decide to make two smart ones and one apparently stupid one when we set out to be three different members? Just curious, is all. Fill me in!

Opps. I guess I fucked up when I double posted that, so much for -Spectral being the smart me.

*thinks of a new twist* *snigger*
    edited August 2011
    The key word is "snigger"all three use that word,no one else EVER uses that word out side of Scooby Doo episodes.
    I want Scooby snack damm it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    The key word is "snigger"all three use that word,no one else EVER uses that word out side of Scooby Doo episodes.
    I want Scooby snack damm it.

How about a warm stick for you to suck on faggot?
  • edited August 2011
    I always imagined that Scooby Snacks tasted somewhat like bacon cheese-burgers.
    edited August 2011
    WTF? Take your camel semen encrusted love stick elsewhere and why the hate man?
    Maybe you don't know what a scooby snack is.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited August 2011
    But -SpectraL has been trolling posting for longer than two years.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    WTF? Take your camel semen encrusted love stick elsewhere and why the hate man?
    Maybe you don't know what a scooby snack is.

No hate brah, it just seem funny at that time.