Are We Done With The Breaks?

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
For the last few weeks, Totse.info has been going through some radical changes. Originally we had some problems with communication but thanks to Skype and Teamspeak we're a much stronger and well coordinated team now. Obviously we're still working out the kinks and some of the staff members have some IRL issues but overall the projection looks good.

I just checked our stats with my friend from Tekgoblin, originally I was aiming to come close to his website traffic but it seems I am pretty much getting more traffic than Tek which honestly was a surprise. I thought it might take a few more months and hard work. Cocklet has been slowly losing rank and traffic and while they're losing we're gaining.

Improvise, adopt and aim for the new horizon, that's what drives me and most of Totse.info components. We focused on original content generation and it has led to some firm standing. We're still climbing but I do fear we will face more issues in future and we might self destruct we don't solve our issues.

I have been in deep discussion with the staff using voice because it's better than words on a screen and through discussion, I found that Totse.info is blessed with gems. I mean I pretty much know what they're good at but once you start talking with people, you see a whole new side to them, it's like clearing of the mist or getting connected to a better Internet connection.

So, expect some major changes in the coming weeks and months. I would highly advise users to come chat with me on Teamspeak or Skype. I know my accent sucks and my English is shit but I am sure I will be able to understand your view points and help you better.

Future Changes:
A) Staff Changes (it's a surprise)
B) New Rules (Rule Revision)
C) Better Website speed (Optimization)
D) Youtube/Podcast Shows (Yep, we're doing it)
E) Magazine/PDF (Yep, we're doing that as well)
F) More marketing and stunts (Yep, we will do that)
G) More content and more media coverage.
I) Mainstream (competing with Major websites)

We have the power and will power to surpass totse.com in some areas, I am sure we can't have the same user base as we did in the past but I am confident that unlike the losers and unemployed idiots with nothing to do in life, we just might have people with real experience and jobs and knowledge.

It's a new age people, learn to move with times or perish in the darkness.

So, mods I know you're taking time off but be prepared because things will get HOT in here soon.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Oh and Totse.info is being tracked by three different monitoring services. [Q,S,G] This is for a conclusive traffic graph and SEO.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    There has been a lot of progress made in the planing due to voice commo. Although a few more of the staff members do need to get in on it. Even at that I am excited about things for the first time in awhile.
  • edited August 2011
    I'd like to look forward to the new stuff i guess.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I'd like to look forward to the new stuff i guess.

So get your ass in TeamSpeak and help with suggestions and possibly pitching in bro.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how Dfg makes these lists of "things to do/accomplished" every couple of weeks, but the little worker bee never gets the growth he is so desperately seeking. Keep on keepin' on chump, you have a pile of shit with shitty people you've surrounded around yourself.....and thusly are reaping what you deservedly sowed. :)
  • edited August 2011
    Awesome, I love these lists as they're a good way of seeing what shit we need to crack on with. I'll get on Teamspeak in a little while and hopefully help out with a few things :)
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    With regards to the website speed, it already seems super duper fast to me! The way that the page doesn't need refreshing after each post is a really good feature and it saves a lot of time. I've been on forums in the past which require you to hit multiple buttons and pages just to make a single post! Boring!