My poor Father

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
pays the phone bills for him, my Sister and I.
Luckily I have a grasp on minutes and the fact that "unlimited" texts equates to about 3,000 as only a sad fuck with no life would send over that amount, right?

Well as I went to look in the Vodafone shop today I chatted to a mate who works there about my proposed upgrade to a HTC Desire, and gets me deals (extra Internet usage by 250-500MB and a few hundred minutes even if I never talk on the phone) and my Dad looked at the possible upgrades for my Sister...well, even he had never seen someone take the piss this much. Just look. She has 600 minutes and 3000 texts...and my Dad pays the bills...but not any more!

9pc4EKz2Asw737au7Qk8HYe9zk56mHg7T97V.jpg

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Holy crap, what a joke! I don't know how many texts I send per month but I'd really like to find out sometime soon. Luckily I have the Unlimited texts plan with 500MB of internet and some number of minutes which I don't remember. I don't use them anyway unless I need to quickly call my girlfriend/parents. 7000 texts in a month is a little overkill though... Especially as your dad is paying for it all.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    That's fucking ridiculous.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Sorry to tell you this, but your sister is dealing drugs.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Not really much, my mum sends more than that but still fucking idiot.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
    When I was about 15/16 my mates missus had a phone on contract rather than pay as you go.
    She was allways calling and texting him on it and as such ran up a massive bill.

At the end of the month she knew it was going to be big, so got us to steal the bill from the mail, it was about $250.
    She then kept ringing him on it the next month, and when that bill came we didnt have the chance to steal that also.

In total it was about $600, plus intrest on the first months. Her parents were not happy at all.
    She "ran away" and for some fucked up reason turned up at my place. For some other fucked up reason she had given her parents my address, so the cops came right round and found her.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
    When I was about 15/16 my mates missus had a phone on contract rather than pay as you go.
    She was allways calling and texting him on it and as such ran up a massive bill.

At the end of the month she knew it was going to be big, so got us to steal the bill from the mail, it was about $250.
    She then kept ringing him on it the next month, and when that bill came we didnt have the chance to steal that also.

In total it was about $600, plus intrest on the first months. Her parents were not happy at all.
    She "ran away" and for some fucked up reason turned up at my place. For some other fucked up reason she had given her parents my address, so the cops came right round and found her.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Sorry to tell you this, but your sister is dealing drugs.

*looks at stash, then back at the screen. Back at stash. Back at the screen*

Maybe, actually.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    Seeing that your sister seems to spend at least 25% of her life - including sleep time - interacting with people on a telephone, I would say she has something lacking in life. She must feel so empty inside that she needs contant validation in everything she does, the guiding hand of another humanbeing, any humanbeing...

She needs someone who can be their for her, who can look over her and advise her, somone who she knows will be strong for her and help her make the best decisions...

If you were any kind of brother to her you would have incested her ages ago.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    We need pics of the sister.
    edited August 2011
    Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nazi pin-up girl. 16yo, tits. Fill in the blanks ;) I'll have to send her this thread.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If you were any kind of brother to her you would have incested her ages ago.
    RemadE wrote: »
    Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nazi pin-up girl. 16yo, tits. Fill in the blanks ;) I'll have to send her this thread.

Hello. Your brother wants to fuck you. Please be aware he is gentically inferior.
    edited August 2011
    Hello. Your brother wants to fuck you. Please be aware he is gentically inferior.

Your argument is invalid as illnesses such as mine are hereditary. However, why would I need a 16 year old sister fuckbuddy when my older girlfriend would let me do anything I want and never call the law.

:cool:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I cannot even conceptualize texting that much.... I hardly ever use the phone, If I want to say something to a friend I ring them or visit them!!!
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Your argument is invalid as illnesses such as mine are hereditary. However, why would I need a 16 year old sister fuckbuddy when my older girlfriend would let me do anything I want and never call the law.

:cool:
    Yea... Retardation, as it turns out, hereditary. Same with Black-ness and dirty, filthy gingervitis. I don't think the fucking brownshirts would give you a pass fo dat sunn
    edited August 2011
    Hehe, d'aww. So cute :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011

You used to be a fairly reasonable poster there dr rocker but over the last several months you seem to have slid into a practice of talking shit with everyone. So I have a proposal for you. Why don't you connect to the Toste TeamSpeak Server and talk some real shit with some real shitheads?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    yo sister be sexting me dawg.
  • edited August 2011
    yo sister be sexting me dawg.
    toss her my way when u done, wouldja
    edited August 2011
    I should just activate my Cellphone blocker and no more texting or calling for her when she's in her room.
    edited August 2011
    toss her my way when u done, wouldja

no doubt nig, ain't no fun unless the homies get some.
  • edited August 2011
    no doubt nig, ain't no fun unless the homies get some.
    Damn I like dat; that's a good look bro.

Also, I heard you were gunna teach her how to dougie
    edited August 2011
    yeah, i teach girls how to doggie dance
  • edited August 2011
    yeah, i teach girls how to doggie dance

LOOOOOL The wife is so not impressed