Inside the FEMA Trailers

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
If you live in the states you are fully aware of the enumerous FEMA trailers all over the country.

fema-trailers-more.jpeg

fema_6-10.jpg

Its kinda scary that there are so many of them. These were supposed to be used to house the destitute after Katrina however only a very small percentage actually were and apparently those contained formaldehyde, enough in such an inclosed space that some people's health was severely effected. Now they are selling these trailers for very cheap.

A friend of mine broke into one of these trailers at one of the uninhabited FEMA Parks in KY and discovered not furniture and appliances but shackles bolted into the walls. Normally hearing this from someone would turn me off the discussion however I believe my friend is telling the truth. If this is the case, wtf is our government planning?

Obviously the trailers being sold and those given to the homeless of Katrina were made for show and to cover their asses and also for population control (formaldehyde). Why else would there be so goddamned many left over.

One theory I have is that this is a precautionary step for the possible outcome of 2012.

I'm personally going to plan an outing to investigate this further at my own local FEMA park. I'll post my findings here.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    What the shit... Shackles? Investigate this shit, with pictures if possible. I'm curious now.
  • edited January 2011
    How about some... uh.... I don't know....
    Evidence?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    If I had evidence I would have posted it. I'm working on getting evidence. As soon as I get the chance I'll break into a few trailers and snap some pictures. Aside from the whole shackles thing I think the formaldehyde was definetly a ploy for population control.
  • edited January 2011
    How long until you do the break-in? Make sure you plan well! ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    We need to make this into an official &T mission

Break in, get pics, record experience. GTFO. Report.
  • edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    We need to make this into an official &T mission

Break in, get pics, record experience. GTFO. Report.

Here's one

FEMA_-_23268_-_Photograph_by_Marvin_Nauman_taken_on_04-03-2006_in_Louisiana.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Wtf is Dfg doing in a FEMA trailer?
  • edited August 2011
    Did this ever get underway? I was really looking forward to seeing what was actually in those trailers :(
  • edited August 2011
    Did somebody say copypasta?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    No copy pasta here friend. I wasn't able to continue the project because of some irl stuff I had to take care of. It is unfortunately on the back burner. If and when I do get to take pics I will post them but until then the project is postpwned.
  • edited August 2011
    No copy pasta here friend. I wasn't able to continue the project because of some irl stuff I had to take care of. It is unfortunately on the back burner. If and when I do get to take pics I will post them but until then the project is postpwned.

I know, it was my mistake. I thought this was posted recently, and because I remembered reading something exactly like that a while ago, I assumed that you had copied and re-posted it.

It's still bullshit, though. How is the government going to convince people to relocate into a concentration trailer-park?
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    It's still bullshit, though. How is the government going to convince people to relocate into a concentration trailer-park?

by using natural disasters as a cover up, duh silly and/or selling them to super cheap to poverty stricken people i.e. Indian reservations. I know of a lot of fema trailers donated to various tribes to help with housing problems but if its all for population control...government has always been trying to come up with ways to get rid of them dirty old indians :mad:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    who cares. If you live in TX you are safe. All you other species are fucked by FEMA.

And yes population control is a MUST in the states. The government finally got one thing right and

Used New Orleans as a start. Next stop that filthy fucking china Town in LA, followed by those

parasites called puerto ricans(sorry box) in the North states.

Why else would we allow these slimes to over populate then cry about assistance. Fucking idiots, do what

was planned out for you and you wont be in this situation.
  • edited September 2011
    Why else would we allow these slimes to over populate then cry about assistance.

Why do you pay taxes?
    Why do you support the welfare state?
    Why do you get angry at glrorious china who funds your nation?