america is bad for your health

xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
america is bad for your health because of it's extreme clash of cultures & environmental corruptions.

it's too much for the human-being to absorb all at once and you end up living a life of mislead morals and values where then in other areas, social-societies get formed under such gritty logic expecting one and all to be such or else automatically have your personality shunned.

sex, diet, morality, non-colored/colored people -- you name it, and america has exploited it's true nature only to be leaving mislead-tracks more then likely to corrupt the future generations.

in the end, you will die unhappy.

and remember, you only live once.

remember -- cigarettes and alcohol is legal but marijuana is not?

that alone should tell you something.

derp.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Do you live in America?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    OP I think you will find these issues you describe exist in other Nations as well. Here in the UK we have multiculturalism that has failed in areas. We also outlaw Cannabis yet let allow Alcohol and Tobacco to be sold over the counter.
    If you are attempting to be a moral crusader then please elaborate on your points. The USA, yes, is a melting pot of cultures, be it European, Latino, Asian and African-American, but in the UK - we have Asians, German ancestry, Pakistanis, etc etc. The list goes on. My Country seems to shamelessly show off sex, hedonism and materialism, yet so does the entire "Western" world. It's not just America, it's the whole of the Western Culture.
  • edited August 2011
    I can get sex and hedonism, but the rampant consumerism/materialism bugs me.

Everyone lives like they are what they own. They feel that the clothes they wear, the music they listen to and the cars that they drive define them. Everybody is concerned with gaining more for themselves and it fucks up their view of right and wrong.

But then, where in the "developed" world is it not like this?
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    america sets wrong examples
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    ethnic bonding/multiculturalism can be a beautiful thing/sight because as human beings it allows us to familiarize with one's self in a deeper perspective which then makes you realize that in the end we're all humans in america being all fucked under the same cause... and that's the journey to happiness and respect that gets warped and mislead by the assholes running/leading america allowing this

the domination of money in america's economy is generated by pop-culture (no wait -- alcohol and tobacco is... POISON)-- which sells lies that sadly, the general american public and in the third world countries where the majority are unable to think for themselves, takes into consideration, which then warps their perspective of the real world which then turns our american youth into fucking assholes/transparent personalities.

that's just a tiny example of why i hate current-america... not the citizens, but the "real" owners who "run america subliminally"... i fucking hate those assholes.

and it's all for the love of money, not the love for it's citizens.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    ^^^ if everyone were smart enough to realize this and stop their daily routine

and go on strike for one day. "those assholes" will fold asap! But then again no one wants to put

their life on hold and makes changes. So the pattern continues, and the roller coaster continues.

WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeE!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    ethnic bonding/multiculturalism can be a beautiful thing/sight because as human beings it allows us to familiarize with one's self in a deeper perspective which then makes you realize that in the end we're all humans in america being all fucked under the same cause... and that's the journey to happiness and respect that gets warped and mislead by the assholes running/leading america allowing this

the domination of money in america's economy is generated by pop-culture (no wait -- alcohol and tobacco is... POISON)-- which sells lies that sadly, the general american public and in the third world countries where the majority are unable to think for themselves, takes into consideration, which then warps their perspective of the real world which then turns our american youth into fucking assholes/transparent personalities.

that's just a tiny example of why i hate current-america... not the citizens, but the "real" owners who "run america subliminally"... i fucking hate those assholes.

and it's all for the love of money, not the love for it's citizens.

Welcome to the West.
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Welcome to the West.

This. It's a fucking nightmare knowing about all of the injustices that occur, and at the same time, knowing that we'll never do a goddamn thing about it.

The people that run our country have put millions and billions of dollars into learning how we think and how to control and manipulate us, and they are very good at it. Good to the point that nobody even considers that they may be being lied to, controlled and manipulated.

Not to mention that they control every "credible" source of information that we have access to. Every news station, every radio channel and every major website has an owner and an ulterior motive designed to stupefy, distract and control.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited August 2011
    Life's bad for your health. Also most Americans don't really give a fuck.