Free Speach is dead at TheDamageDone

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So a guy I know IRL was hanging out with me in my private TeamSpeak server and I was showing him how butt hurt Spectral can get. I told him a bit about the Faggart and he found one of his social networking sites and some images on it. So he goes to TheDamageDone, signs up, and post this.

find_this_man.png

Now this is no way PI as he never mentions -Spectral or his name. He posts this in Room to Rant so it is not off topic for the forum. Spectral did not ban his account. No, he deleted the post and the account and banned his IP. So much for Spectral and the TDD crew not abusing member accounts. The Ban message reads "Sorry Guest, you are banned from this forum, not a useful member".

I guess when Spectral says "useful member" he is talking about what is eing held in the hand of this image.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I never expected them to do this to any user account. Oh well.
  • edited August 2011
    enh who gives a shit. Fuck TDD and fuck brown-fingered sons-o'-bitches
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2011
    lol can't stay away from spectral can u, rodent? go suck his dick already and be done with it.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    The childish Paint Shop Pro job is killing me lol. Looks like some redneck backwater militia gathering with the barn as the back drop.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    lol can't stay away from spectral can u, rodent? go suck his dick already and be done with it.

Funny, others see you as one who can't get over the butt hurt my Yoda account caused you so suck my dick. BTW I had a premonition about you and the mite box soon.