My Mitey Morning

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is how I start my day every morning.
  • Take a giant -Spectral
  • Wipe my DaGuru
  • Flush my fanglekai
  • Jerk off my BigHarryDick
How does everyone else start their day?

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    This is how I start my day every morning.
    • Take a giant -Spectral
    • Wipe my DaGuru
    • Flush my fanglekai
    • Jerk off my BigHarryDick
    How does everyone else start their day?

Starstruck bitch is one STARSTRUCK LITTLE BITCH!!!! :facepalm:

Seriously man, you really are one pathetic and obssessed fucktard. One day its rewriting songs. Another day its elaborate fictional pieces you spread over multiple websites with countless alt accounts. Today its bullet points with homo-erotic imagery. :eek:

Do you have ANY kind of life (or thought for that matter) beyond all of your epic insecurity over these silly message board wars? We get it....you found an even more demented loser than you to give you a platform for your blog/vendetta/spastic frustration. But really and truly man....you are THIS lacking a life, every day you have some new flavor to prance around and talk about people that give you such profound butthurt???

Think about it Rodent, you are CONSTANTLY talking about people you won't even allow to post normally on the boards. Weeks and weeks at a time. ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how starstruck a little bitch you truly are.

Dfg, can you logically and reasonablly explain to the rest of this userbase how you will ever make something of this place with this never ending weirdo circus sideshow? Kthnxbai
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Successful troll is successful TDR
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    :thumbsup:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    BAHAHAHA,

19290113bRS.jpg