Boys walking aid nicked for scrap metal.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously. Are people such assholes they have to do this? I've heard of Gypsies stealing copper or lead to sell on as scrap, but for fucks sake :facepalm: :mad:
Cripple.jpg

Source: METRO paper, 26/8/2011

Comments

• RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    I was sympathizing until I saw the kid's name... Aston Muff?! LOL, what an unfortunate name. But in all seriousness, I hope someone catches him and rams that damn walking aid up his ass. I can't believe just how much of a douchebag some people can be, it's pretty sickening. Not even a Totsean would do something this bad.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    LOL I didn't even see the name. Holy balls. Bwahaha!

But doesn't excuse the fuckers for stealing it. I mean, at College I used to jump on an electric wheelchair and go around or skitch a ride with a skateboard on the back, but this was just fucking downright depressing. People get desperate for metal and scrap these days.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    I want to know what the fuck that kid is doing out in the middle of the road.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Some shits just so fucked up that the only logical answer is to hang everyone.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    It's an early lesson for the kid: don't leave important expensive shit lying around or unprotected. I learned this lesson at a later age unfortunately. Hopefully he will never leave his walking frame in the garden or anywhere easily accessed by theives from now on.
  • edited August 2011
    Probably some drug addict.

I saw one outside a mall today trying to sell stolen arcade tokens to kids. He was one crackhead looking motherfucker.

EDIT: Anyway, who the hell is he going to sell that thing to? Any half decent human being who sees a guy trying to sell a walking aid like the one in the image accompanying the article will fuck the guy up, and if they can't manage that, they'll call the cops.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    This is just... urgh. :facepalm:
  • larrixinatorlarrixinator Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    hmmmm my neigbor uses crutches. maybe i shoud scrap those
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I want to know what the fuck that kid is doing out in the middle of the road.

I was thinking the same thing... It appears he's in the middle of a fucking highway or some shit.

Who cares about his walking aid. That kid 'bout to die.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    What if the thief was a cripple too, I mean what he if he didn't have an eye or needed the chair more than the kid. No one ever takes the side of the bad guy but still it's pretty bad to nick that kid. Life is already fucking with him.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    maybe the theif is just trying to help the boy to walk by not letting him using his walker. Maybe a little walking will straighten out those legs a little. God works in mysterious ways.

Thank you Jesus
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    jugg wrote: »
    maybe the theif is just trying to help the boy to walk by not letting him using his walker. Maybe a little walking will straighten out those legs a little. God works in mysterious ways.

Thank you Jesus

You're Welcome :)