Nurofen Plus drug mix up warning

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Had a good chuckle at this. Who knows? Maybe it will help.
Consumers are being warned to check packs of Nurofen Plus after it emerged that thousands could mistakenly contain antipsychotic drugs.

More.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    LOL, that's hilarious. I wonder what would happen if you overdosed on antipsychotic drugs... Pretty lulzy, nice find RemadE :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Apparently acording to my Med Student mate, Antipsychotic drugs in mentally healthy people can contribute to developing Alzheimers.

Also this:

Nurofen.jpg

More sources. From todays METRO paper I picked up waiting for a train.
  • edited August 2011
    How did they manage to mess this up?

They put bottles labeled "Neurofen" into the machine that dispenses fucking Seroquel?

EDIT: Someone is going to get fired/sued hard.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    There is now a criminal investigation as sabotage could be involved. I heard rumours that an animal rights activist infiltrated the company (as to be fair, you don't need that many qualifications to be a medicine packer) and animal rights people don't give a flying fuck about Human life.
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    There is now a criminal investigation as sabotage could be involved. I heard rumours that an animal rights activist infiltrated the company (as to be fair, you don't need that many qualifications to be a medicine packer) and animal rights people don't give a flying fuck about Human life.

But why the fuck would they want to fuck with a pharmaceutical plant producing drugs that have already been cleared for production and sale, and are no longer (If they ever even were) being tested on animals?

Retards. If anything, they should have fucked with an animal testing lab. Not that I endorse that sort of action, but at least that would have made sense. If it was activists, then whoever it was among them who did this is the asshole of all assholes, because he could have potentially hurt a lot of random people out there.